• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

Question to the Public: Thread Good or Bad?

• Totally Awesome!

Votes: 254 70.6%
  • Pretty Decent...

Votes: 60 16.7%
  • Could Use Some More Effort

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Geez ElHeroe, Your Thread Brings Shame to Pokemon!

Votes: 29 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Well ok But the 10 anniv mew is the wi-fi gift mew, but many fans began calling it the 10 anniversity mew, since it was given out on exactly 10 years after gold, and silver was released, so its not ID = 00010 because its the WI-fi gift mew with the premier ribbon , not a 10 anniv mew... but when can you trade for the Arceus?
    Next time we are both on, just contact me and we can complete the trade.

Sure whats your fc, and are you ready to trade now?
    Next time we are both on we can complete the trade.

Do you still want any Iv'd pokemon
    Cause I need a male roselia
    Do you have any Iv'd Pokemon to offer?

I have a number of pokemon you can EV-(this is for your quick trade thread search)

I have a Shiny Rotom with IVs 31/23/31/31/31/31 and Level 1 (Timid Nature)
    And a Shiny Trapinch, Shiny Zangoose and Shiny Chimchar (I'll need to calculate) (All 3 Adamant and LV. 1)
    Did you hatch any of these pokemon?

-In response to your quick trade post:
    You can have any number of the following pokemon from my thread that aren't striked out:
    Ekans, Paras, Diglett, Abra, Doduo, Drowzee, Horsea, Eevee, Aerodactyl, Dratini, Natu, Aipom, Wooper, Pineco, Snubbull, Heracross, Sneasel, Swinub, Houndour, Seedot, Nincada, Cacnea, Bagon, Piplup, Buneary, Riolu and Croagunk.

That's nearly everything, innit? Maybe I shoulda listed it the other way. I don't want anything in return...yet. :P

Your quick trade post came right in time, I was about to do a large amount of releasing pokemon to free up space. :D

Diglett: Female (Arena Trap) [Adamant] - 8/31/25/17/27/21 Has Earthquake
    Heracross: Male (Swarm) [Adamant] - 8/28/23/21/28/21 Has Pursuit/Swords Dance
    Abra: Male (Synchronize) [Timid] - 23/16/16/28/24/22 Has Shadow Ball
    Horsea: Male (Sniper) [Modest] - 15/30/7/11/30/31 (HP Ghost 70)
    You have some impressive pokemon in your thread. These are the four pokemon that I currently want, so whenever you feel like it, you can pick out your pokemon ^_^

Last edited:

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    Why thankee. -bows-
    I don't want anything just yet, not until you get those IVs up. xD
    But seriously, you can have those pokemon for free. I don't mind. ^.^

grokusama

Shiny Collector
    Years
    hey hi..how you doing....we were going to trade...your WEAVILE Lv.100 (nn Prima)
    NIGHT SLASH, ICE PUNCH, BRICK BREAK, PURSUIT

Hp:282 Attack:339 Defense:166 SP.Atk:113 Sp.Def:206 Speed:383
    Jolly
    for a shiny careful ditto....are you available...???

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Why thankee. -bows-
    I don't want anything just yet, not until you get those IVs up. xD
    But seriously, you can have those pokemon for free. I don't mind. ^.^
    That is very courteous of you, not many people on this site give up their pokemon so leniently as you do. Your shop is actually very impressive, their aren't that many Iv Bred Shops here on PC. I think I might actually make a review on your shop and put it on the top of my thread ;)

Now then, would you be willing to trade now possibly? I'm not exactly doing anything at the moment (except watching a very exciting New Orlean Saints game xD)

hey hi..how you doing....we were going to trade...your WEAVILE Lv.100 (nn Prima)
    NIGHT SLASH, ICE PUNCH, BRICK BREAK, PURSUIT
    Hp:282 Attack:339 Defense:166 SP.Atk:113 Sp.Def:206 Speed:383
    Jolly
    for a shiny careful ditto....are you available...???
    Sure.
    1333-3911-4200
    Which Fc am I possibly using?

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    Pokemon: Horsea i can supply
    Nickname: none

Ability:
    Level: Lv.100
    Nature:
    Ev Spread: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    Moveset: (D Dance/Waterfall/Outrage/Substitute

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Pokemon: Horsea i can supply
    Nickname: none
    Ability:
    Level: Lv.100
    Nature:
    Ev Spread: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    Moveset: (D Dance/Waterfall/Outrage/Substitute
    Yep, I can do this.
    I just have one issue though. My AR that I use to clone Rare Candies broke, so unfortunately I can not level it up to Lv.100. But, hopefully if my brother listens to me, I can get another on Christmas. So my question to you is would you like me to hang onto the Ev'd Horsea until Christmas and then I could level it up, or would you like it back after I finish it until Christmas when I would level it up then?

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    That is very courteous of you, not many people on this site give up their pokemon so leniently as you do. Your shop is actually very impressive, their aren't that many Iv Bred Shops here on PC. I think I might actually make a review on your shop and put it on the top of my thread ;)

Meep.
    Sorry about the late response, I was updating my thread. I can trade with you now, no prob.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    That would be a noo....I'm not so lucky )=
    Alright, I'm going to have to get off now so we'll continue this discussion another time.

Meep.
    Sorry about the late response, I was updating my thread. I can trade with you now, no prob.
    Alrighty.
    1333-3911-4200
    I'm just going to add both your Fc's, and I shall be on in one moment.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back