• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

Question to the Public: Thread Good or Bad?

• Totally Awesome!

Votes: 254 70.6%
  • Pretty Decent...

Votes: 60 16.7%
  • Could Use Some More Effort

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Geez ElHeroe, Your Thread Brings Shame to Pokemon!

Votes: 29 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

syuunikiss

4000+ Eggs Hatched
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2011
    Hey, just read your first post again and though I'd offer these:
    ~I can trade rare candies. Just catch 6 starly to trade and lemme know how many you need, I transfered 80+ to someone else the other night. xD
    ~You mentioned not knowing the EV spreads of all your pokes, there is a code to check the EVs on a given pokemon (like the IV check code), I can do that as well if we ever do any EV'd for EV'd trades.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    are any of these non-saved?
    Is the shiny jolteon?
    I'm sorry, but I am confused about your terminology, what exactly do you mean by "non-saved"

Hey, just read your first post again and though I'd offer these:
    ~I can trade rare candies. Just catch 6 starly to trade and lemme know how many you need, I transfered 80+ to someone else the other night. xD
    ~You mentioned not knowing the EV spreads of all your pokes, there is a code to check the EVs on a given pokemon (like the IV check code), I can do that as well if we ever do any EV'd for EV'd trades.
    Thanks, that would be a big help with the rare candies. :)
    Question though: So if there is a code for checking, do I/you need some sort of device to check them?

Last edited:

Ultra Ball X

Certified Ultra Ball
    Years
    Can you get me a Treeko and a Cyndiquil. Those are my two favorites :) And take your time, you dont have to get it done by Saturday, I dont want you to rush or anything

How bout this hmm. If you can get me a total of 6 rare candies, I'll give you the forretress. Does that sound like a good enough deal?

if I have any sure. if not I can trade you both the Torkoal and Weavile for it.

shaymin1

Years
    Just saying but would you be interested about 5 of them holding pp up and 1 holding a masterball.The rare candys are taking a while....

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Well CMT for what you want for it atleast

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    genger is lvl 52 138/67/81/187/90/181
    tentacruel is lvl 30 99/46/57/62/105/69<-- very hard to get rapid spin on this

xLilith

is here. Sheesh.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    Uhh.. I have like 5 pokemon...

Pokemon: Ambipom, Walrein, Kingdra, Dragonite, and Salamence.
    Nickname:
    Lv: Whatever level you're done with them with.
    Nature:
    Ev Spread: Ambipom: 252 HP/ 4 Atk/ 252 Spd, Walrein: 252 HP/ 252 S. Def/ 4 S. Atk, Kingdra: 252 atk/ 4 HP/ 252 Spd, Dragonite: 252 Atk/ 4 HP/ 252 Spd, Salamence, 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP
    Moveset: Umm... please just don't touch the move set I already got for them ;3

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    I see your done!!!!!!! thank you so much!!! When can you trade
    Any time tomorrow (Sunday) if thats fine with you, I have someone coming over tonight. I want to Lv.50 before I give it to you (On Lv.39 at the moment) so if you could just wait a little longer, I will be able to do it. Sorry for this inconvinience. Also there is one trouble on it, I could not teach it swords dance for some reason, so I'm going to keep Dragon Dance on it. Dragon Dance is a better move then Swords Dance in my opinion because it raises attack and speed, which can make it a physical sweeper. Hope that isnt an issue with you.

genger is lvl 52 138/67/81/187/90/181
    tentacruel is lvl 30 99/46/57/62/105/69<-- very hard to get rapid spin on this
    I'll take the Gengar (Can you renickname it "Twilight" by chance)
    I am still interested in your tentacruel, are you willing to trade it for another pokemon in my center, or maybe you want me to make an ev pokemon for you.

Last edited:

syuunikiss

4000+ Eggs Hatched
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2011
    Thanks, that would be a big help with the rare candies. :)
    Question though: So if there is a code for checking, do I/you need some sort of device to check them?
    Yep, I have an AR and can check IVs / EVs with it. :p It comes in handy for the fast hatch code as well.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Uhh.. I have like 5 pokemon...

Pokemon: Ambipom, Walrein, Kingdra, Dragonite, and Salamence.
    Nickname:
    Lv: Whatever level you're done with them with.
    Nature:
    Ev Spread: Ambipom: 252 HP/ 4 Atk/ 252 Spd, Walrein: 252 HP/ 252 S. Def/ 4 S. Atk, Kingdra: 252 atk/ 4 HP/ 252 Spd, Dragonite: 252 Atk/ 4 HP/ 252 Spd, Salamence, 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP
    Moveset: Umm... please just don't touch the move set I already got for them ;3
    Can you choose a specific one that you want me to do first? Just to be fair to the other customers, I still need to do their Evs first before yours. Also on our Huge Trade, I did work on it a little more today, I completed Dusknoir, so I need to clone 5 more. I didnt really have a lot of time today since I had gone to a basketball game, so I'll clone them mid-afternoon tomorrow (I have a friend coming over tonight) if that is alright with you.

Yep, I have an AR and can check IVs / EVs with it. :p It comes in handy for the fast hatch code as well.
    I heard that you had rare candies, can you possibly trade me some? I sort of ran out at the moment :P

Last edited:

xLilith

is here. Sheesh.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    Sure sure. And you know, if you'd like, you could send over the pokes you didn't clone yet. My friend right here could clone with his AR. It would make it much faster.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Sure sure. And you know, if you'd like, you could send over the pokes you didn't clone yet. My friend right here could clone with his AR. It would make it much faster.
    He wont jip me out of my pokemon correct? (Whos your friend by chance)

Yeah, give me like 10 minutes and I'll meet you online. I need to get out of the BT first.
    Yep no sweat, take your time :)

Last edited:

xLilith

is here. Sheesh.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    Uhh.. sorry, but what do you mean by jip xD
    Oh and he's actually my cousin xD best friend seems to be the best word though.. ;s

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Uhh.. sorry, but what do you mean by jip xD
    Oh and he's actually my cousin xD best friend seems to be the best word though.. ;s
    Haha, well I am glad for that. By "jip" I mean if he would steal my pokemon, but by your definition, it seems like hes a good guy. I have a better offer. Why dont you have him clone your pokemon? That way you can have all your pokemon ready, and I can have a little more time to clone mine. It seems logically right considering if he cloned my 5 I would have to clone 13 of your pokemon next.

xLilith

is here. Sheesh.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    Oh, that's not a problem, he already did, actually xD
    And yeah, he's very shy but nice guy xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back