• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

Question to the Public: Thread Good or Bad?

• Totally Awesome!

Votes: 254 70.6%
  • Pretty Decent...

Votes: 60 16.7%
  • Could Use Some More Effort

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Geez ElHeroe, Your Thread Brings Shame to Pokemon!

Votes: 29 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganom

I forgot xD
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2012
    So i was 3rd on friday and 5th on the others for nothing?

Oh well i guess i'll have to w8 just hoped it could still be today xD

Steelix8

The Undertaker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    Just putting this out there, but if I were you, I wouldn't complain. You're getting free Pokemon. Don't be impatient and get on his case. Look how many people he has to sort through.

You've lived this long without them, I think you can last a bit longer. It's not like you're on some tight schedule :P.

Meganom

I forgot xD
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2012
    I know i'm just saying that, cuz i'm not always scouting this thread to see if Elhero is on or not, so every time I arrive there r always people ahead of me, even though I asked for my pokemon before them, but I'll w8 since there is no other choice.

bsabbath585

Legit Pkmn Master Son
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2015
    hey elheroes, i participated in the giveaway for teh weekend, and i guess a friend of yours said they would take place today, are they still going on?:P

Meganom

I forgot xD
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2012
    Wel it seems it's getting late and Elhero can give them to me tomorow so good trades

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I am very interested in shiny: vulpix, squirtle, charmanader, abra, poliwag, geodude, starmie, and lapras haha. How does this work exactly? Should i offer stuff?

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    @diehardosu wait till next weekend the give away is over for this one

Not to sure what el hero's plans are just got home myself i'll let you know when i know

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    I dont want to rush you just letting you know ill be on for a while tonight just send me a PM wenever is good for you

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    @Dastandy, How long you think till ElHero will be back, thankyou.

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    When he gets a chance, he works and has a life too like the rest of us but got to go again myself. life is calling once more

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Yeah i know that duuh, i'm not impatient... i was only wondering too cos im about to go out myself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back