• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

Question to the Public: Thread Good or Bad?

• Totally Awesome!

Votes: 254 70.6%
  • Pretty Decent...

Votes: 60 16.7%
  • Could Use Some More Effort

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Geez ElHeroe, Your Thread Brings Shame to Pokemon!

Votes: 29 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    hey happy birthday!

I was wondering i could get a Typhosion or a Feraligatr? or even one of there other evolutions. I will trade you something if you want just let me know.

My friend code is: 2148 7299 4584
    Name is: Kyle

Last edited:
    Years
    what i need

i need a Regigas TRU names Chris fc 0474 1229 1592 if u havent got Regigas then ill have a shaymin TRU instead im on UK time so just pm me to make the trade. i did post on the 12th so hopefully youll still do the giveaway. ive added u ill be on line for a good while so ill see ur name pop up to trade.

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    To all the people who are trying to offer me stuff for the pokemon, you really dont have too, considering this is a FREE pokemon giveaway :X

Adley

Tidiliboo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    To all the people who are trying to offer me stuff for the pokemon, you really dont have too, considering this is a FREE pokemon giveaway :X

Lol. Its your birthday. Expect presents. Giving away free pokes, especially rare ones, is a nice thing. We just wanna say thanks. ;D

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Ready to trade when you are El Hero Happy Bday how was it? did you get anything good?
    Yea it was good, I bought myself an Ipod today, which I'm happy about....considering its my fifth now :P .

Also, I'm going to be giving everyones pokemon tomorrow. Only reason why is because I want to get my Ipod all set.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Wait, what??? Free giveaway? :0 :0 :0
    I'll edit this post asking for something. But, I want to offer you something anyway. I have a few Tri flawless bidoof, which make good parents because they are from the water 1 and ground groups, the most common egg groups in pokemon. I also have a few EV trained pokes I could give you.

Years
    Nah I got the 120gb ipod, I honestly dont get the Touch, is it just the applications that make it popular?
    lol very true x]

oh one more thing i preferrable want TRU shaymin but if u cant give me that ill take the shiny totodile k sorry to keep posting the same thing over and over again -_-

Schala_25

Denizen of the Darkness
    Years
    Happy Birthday! (its mine today too)
    Are you still doing the giveaway?
    If so, could I get the shiny "LATIAS Lv.40 UT - Naughty"?
    I'm sure that you've had a lot of people requesting, so if it takes a few days to get to me, I don't mind. Thanks!

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Wait, what??? Free giveaway? :0 :0 :0
    I'll edit this post asking for something. But, I want to offer you something anyway. I have a few Tri flawless bidoof, which make good parents because they are from the water 1 and ground groups, the most common egg groups in pokemon. I also have a few EV trained pokes I could give you.
    Ev Trained Pokemon are kool.

lol very true x]

oh one more thing i preferrable want TRU shaymin but if u cant give me that ill take the shiny totodile k sorry to keep posting the same thing over and over again -_-
    Nah its fine, yea you can have that. Which one do you want though? I have 3 :P

Happy Birthday! (its mine today too)
    Are you still doing the giveaway?
    If so, could I get the shiny "LATIAS Lv.40 UT - Naughty"?
    I'm sure that you've had a lot of people requesting, so if it takes a few days to get to me, I don't mind. Thanks!
    Yep the giveaway is still going on. And happy birthday to you also! :D

Last edited:

alexis515148

The shiny pokemon trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    *raises hand, loads shotgun and forces guy next to me to raise hand*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back