• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

Question to the Public: Thread Good or Bad?

• Totally Awesome!

Votes: 254 70.6%
  • Pretty Decent...

Votes: 60 16.7%
  • Could Use Some More Effort

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Geez ElHeroe, Your Thread Brings Shame to Pokemon!

Votes: 29 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Shaymin(**********), Yanmega(***), Elecetrivire(***),
    SHINY:
    Eevee(***), Umbreon(*******), Latias(****), Regigigas(****)
    Those are a list of what I want... even though the more stars, the more I want it. I have to offer you:
    Shiny Dusknoir, level 55. (from a friend)
    Shiny Darkrai, level 50. (off of the GTS)
    Shiny Rapidash, level 40 (caught this one myself, with luck!)
    Shiny Caterpie, level 99. (off of the GTS)
    NON SHINY:
    Salamance, level 100 (off of the GTS)
    Zapdos, level 100 (off of the GTS)
    Dexoys, level 100 (off of the GTS)
    Alakazam, level 100 (off of the GTS)
    Huntail, level 100 (off of the GTS)
    Darkrai, level 100 (off of the GTS)

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    can you trade with me now???
    Your Forretress is ready, but I have to go eat dinner now, so can you just wait till I am done? Please and Thank you :)

Shaymin(**********), Yanmega(***), Elecetrivire(***),
    SHINY:
    Eevee(***), Umbreon(*******), Latias(****), Regigigas(****)
    Those are a list of what I want... even though the more stars, the more I want it. I have to offer you:
    Shiny Dusknoir, level 55. (from a friend)
    Shiny Darkrai, level 50. (off of the GTS)
    Shiny Rapidash, level 40 (caught this one myself, with luck!)
    Shiny Caterpie, level 99. (off of the GTS)
    NON SHINY:
    Salamance, level 100 (off of the GTS)
    Zapdos, level 100 (off of the GTS)
    Dexoys, level 100 (off of the GTS)
    Alakazam, level 100 (off of the GTS)
    Huntail, level 100 (off of the GTS)
    Darkrai, level 100 (off of the GTS)
    I like the Shiny Dusknoir and the Rapidash (I can clone them if you need help). May I have info on the darkrai? I just want to know if its legit.

Last edited:
    Years
    I like the Shiny Dusknoir and the Rapidash (I can clone them if you need help). May I have info on the darkrai? I just want to know if its legit.

I have no idea what cloning is...never heard of it. I'm new... ^^; Also, what's EVd...?
    Which Darkrai?
    SHINY:
    Darkrai- level 50- ID #:56548- EX Points: 156250- Careful nature- Met on Feb. 26, 2009- Newmoon Island- Apparently met at level 50- Likes to relax- Likes bitter food...the original owner was Japanese.
    Attacks: Hypnosis, Faint Attack, Nightmare, and Double Team
    NON SHINY LEVEL 100:
    Darkrai- level 100- ID#: 64690- EX Points: 1250000- Quiet nature- Met on Feb. 11, 2009- Newmoon Island- Apparently met at level 40- Strongly defiant- Likes dry food...the original owner was "AB."
    Attacks: Dark Pulse, Dark Void, Dream Eater, Nightmare

**By the way, since it looks like we at least might trade, I took down my shiny Drifblim (level 100) off of the GTS... I was asking for a Shaymin...didn't work out very well. D:

Also, my friend here is the one that /really/ wants the shiny Umbreon, and she has to offer:
    Shiny Cresselia- level 50
    Shiny Weezing- level 53
    Dialga- level 100 [I have one of those too...if you're interested in it. Also gotten off of the GTS]
    Palkia- level 100
    Suicune- level 54
    Mewtwo- level 100
    (all were gotten off of the GTS).

ITEMS I CAN GIVE:
    Rare candies!! I have 15 of them. I never, ever use them, and when I migrated from my Emerald game, I gave my pokemon Rare Candies to hold.
    Also, I can give Thunder, Fire, and Sun stones.
    Helix, Claw, Root, and Skull fossils.
    Star peices (I have three) and 1 star dust

ITEMS MY FRIEND CAN GIVE:
    Star peices and star dust,
    Water and Leaf stones
    Claw, Root, Armor, and Dome fossils.

Last edited:
    Years
    sorry to bother you elhero but i was wondering if we can trade right now due to the fact im going out of town today and i might not have access to wifi this weekend so if u can do me that favor that would be great =]

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2009
    Any chance i could trade my Shiny Pichu for your [No.186] POLITOED Lv.25 (nn POLISHINY) - Impish ?

Pichu Stats:

Level: 16
    Mild Nature
    Attack: 18
    Defence: 9
    SP Atk: 19
    SP Def: 18
    Speed: 27

Ability: Static

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    sorry to bother you elhero but i was wondering if we can trade right now due to the fact im going out of town today and i might not have access to wifi this weekend so if u can do me that favor that would be great =]
    Ok so heres the deal. I do not have (if you want it) the totodile ready, so if you want that, then it will take me a little bit. I do though have the TRU Shaymin's ready (learned I cant clone them :P), so I can either give you the Jolly or the Mild one, which I could trade now. Your choice.

Any chance i could trade my Shiny Pichu for your [No.186] POLITOED Lv.25 (nn POLISHINY) - Impish ?
    Thats a UT pichu correct (either way I'll still trade the politoed)

I have no idea what cloning is...never heard of it. I'm new... ^^; Also, what's EVd...?
    Which Darkrai?
    SHINY:
    Darkrai- level 50- ID #:56548- EX Points: 156250- Careful nature- Met on Feb. 26, 2009- Newmoon Island- Apparently met at level 50- Likes to relax- Likes bitter food...the original owner was Japanese.
    Attacks: Hypnosis, Faint Attack, Nightmare, and Double Team
    NON SHINY LEVEL 100:
    Darkrai- level 100- ID#: 64690- EX Points: 1250000- Quiet nature- Met on Feb. 11, 2009- Newmoon Island- Apparently met at level 40- Strongly defiant- Likes dry food...the original owner was "AB."
    Attacks: Dark Pulse, Dark Void, Dream Eater, Nightmare

**By the way, since it looks like we at least might trade, I took down my shiny Drifblim (level 100) off of the GTS... I was asking for a Shaymin...didn't work out very well. D:

Also, my friend here is the one that /really/ wants the shiny Umbreon, and she has to offer:
    Shiny Cresselia- level 50
    Shiny Weezing- level 53
    Dialga- level 100 [I have one of those too...if you're interested in it. Also gotten off of the GTS]
    Palkia- level 100
    Suicune- level 54
    Mewtwo- level 100
    (all were gotten off of the GTS).

ITEMS I CAN GIVE:
    Rare candies!! I have 15 of them. I never, ever use them, and when I migrated from my Emerald game, I gave my pokemon Rare Candies to hold.
    Also, I can give Thunder, Fire, and Sun stones.
    Helix, Claw, Root, and Skull fossils.
    Star peices (I have three) and 1 star dust

ITEMS MY FRIEND CAN GIVE:
    Star peices and star dust,
    Water and Leaf stones
    Claw, Root, Armor, and Dome fossils.
    I'll get back to you in a second ok? I need to do a couple of trades with someone first ok?

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Sure! ^^ It's fine.
    OH! I also just got off of the GTS:
    Entei- level 100
    Rampardos- level 78
    Bastiodon- level 70
    Ok just to make it easier for me, can you make a numbered list (1., 2., 3., etc.) of the wants of you and your friend? Then I'll just check on what you were offering before.

Years
    Ok just to make it easier for me, can you make a numbered list (1., 2., 3., etc.) of the wants of you and your friend? Then I'll just check on what you were offering before.

Sure! No problemo. I'll go back and add a few, just in case some are easier to part with than others.

My list:
    1. Shaymin.
    2. Magmortar
    3. Electrivire
    4. Yanmega
    5. Shiny Weavile
    6. Shiny Larvitar
    7. Shiny Metagross (the first one, preferably. The one that knows Magnet rise)
    8. Shiny Eevee

Her list:
    1. Shiny Umbreon
    2. Shiny Mime Jr.
    3. Shiny Regigias
    4. Shiny Charizard (level 36)
    5. Shiny Latias
    6. Shiny Dragonite
    7. Shiny Yanma

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Sure! No problemo. I'll go back and add a few, just in case some are easier to part with than others.

My list:
    1. Shaymin.
    2. Magmortar
    3. Electrivire
    4. Yanmega
    5. Shiny Weavile
    6. Shiny Larvitar
    7. Shiny Metagross (the first one, preferably. The one that knows Magnet rise)
    8. Shiny Eevee

Her list:
    1. Shiny Umbreon
    2. Shiny Mime Jr.
    3. Shiny Regigias
    4. Shiny Charizard (level 36)
    5. Shiny Latias
    6. Shiny Dragonite
    7. Shiny Yanma
    Well there are 3 pokemon that I want from you and your friend
    You
    1. Shiny Darkrai
    2. Shiny Dusknoir
    3. Shiny Rapidash

Your Friend
    1. Shiny Weezing
    2. Shiny Cresselia
    3. Shiny Dialga

If you could, you and your friend chose 3 pokemon each of the list you gave me.

yo is it ok for the trade now? if not ill wait plenty of time (hope u had a lovely birthday)
    I cant think on the top of my head if it is ready or not. Check the post on Pg.28, I keep updating it for myself on which pokemon are ready or not for the clients.

Last edited:
    Years
    If you could, you and your friend chose 3 pokemon each of the list you gave me.

Uh... one problem. She doesn't have a shiny Dialga, just a Dialga level 100. Sorry for the confusion!!
    But these are our lists;
    MINE:
    1. Shaymin
    2. Shiny Larvitar
    3. Shiny Metagross (with Magent Rise)

HERS:
    1. Shiny Umbreon
    2. Shiny Regigigas

(Her thoughts: 'I feel really bad... I'm sorry!')

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Uh... one problem. She doesn't have a shiny Dialga, just a Dialga level 100. Sorry for the confusion!!
    But these are our lists;
    MINE:
    1. Shaymin
    2. Shiny Larvitar
    3. Shiny Metagross (with Magent Rise)

HERS:
    1. Shiny Umbreon
    2. Shiny Regigigas

(Her thoughts: 'I feel really bad... I'm sorry!')
    Haha tell her Dont worry about it. Its no big deal. Yea I can trade these, I need to check the Shaymin though, because I might have promised it to someone else.

Years
    Haha tell her Dont worry about it. Its no big deal. Yea I can trade these, I need to check the Shaymin though, because I might have promised it to someone else.

Ookie! :D I hope you haven't promised it to anyone! -crosses fingers- All I got was to borrow it from a friend for my Pokedex... D:

My friend felt bad, so she put up a pokemon on the GTS and asked for a high level Snorunt--because if luck is on your side, and you ask for a high-level pokemon that people don't usually raise up, then you /could/ get a shiny (happened today with a Taillow!! -parties-) But this is /only/ if you have luck, so it might not happen.

Oh; don't forget, with my pokemon, the three will be holding rare candies(:.
    With hers, they'll be holding star peices.

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Ookie! :D I hope you haven't promised it to anyone! -crosses fingers- All I got was to borrow it from a friend for my Pokedex... D:

My friend felt bad, so she put up a pokemon on the GTS and asked for a high level Snorunt--because if luck is on your side, and you ask for a high-level pokemon that people don't usually raise up, then you /could/ get a shiny (happened today with a Taillow!! -parties-) But this is /only/ if you have luck, so it might not happen.

Oh; don't forget, with my pokemon, the three will be holding rare candies(:.
    With hers, they'll be holding star peices.
    Oh, that is very generous of both of you :)
    I just can't trade right now at the moment though, I'm going to be heading off to bed. I'll try to get them to you tomorrow, but I dont know if I can. So hopefully Monday the latest.

Years
    Oh, that is very generous of both of you (:
    I just can't trade right now at the moment though, I'm going to be heading off to bed. I'll try to get them to you tomorrow, but I dont know if I can. So hopefully Monday the latest.

Well, that's okay with me...but with her, she won't be here Monday [school]. But, we'll probably be on tomorrow, so it shouldn't be much of a problem if you're on tomorrow.
    Sleep tight!

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Tell me when you want to trade.

Genger for zapdos and blissey for free.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back