• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

Question to the Public: Thread Good or Bad?

• Totally Awesome!

Votes: 254 70.6%
  • Pretty Decent...

Votes: 60 16.7%
  • Could Use Some More Effort

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Geez ElHeroe, Your Thread Brings Shame to Pokemon!

Votes: 29 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • hi, again i am interested in these pokemon

STARMIE Lv.17
    SURF, RECOVER, THUNDERBOLT, RAPID SPIN
    Hp:58 Attack:27 Defense:35 Sp.Atk:48 Sp.Def:36 Speed:63
    (Hp:295 Attack:144 Defense:186 Sp.Atk:261 Sp.Def:189 Speed:353)
    Timid

FROSLASS Lv.100
    DESTINY BOND, BLIZZARD, SHADOW BALL, PSYCHIC
    Hp:280 Attack:172 Defense:170 Sp.Atk259 Sp.Def:177 Speed:350
    Timid

GENGAR Lv.100 (Shiny if you couldnt tell, i dont know if ill trade it but well see 8) )
    ENERGY BALL, SHADOW BALL, THUNDERBOLT, FOCUS BLAST
    Hp:262 Attack:141 Defense:155 Sp.Atk:359 Sp.Def 186 Speed:350
    Timid

check my trade thread and tell me if u like some stuff

I can trade you the froslass and the starmie, but not the gengar unfortunately (keeping it in case i get a huge trade ;) . would you be willing to trade your shiny noctowel and your event shiny manaphy for my pokes?

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2009
    omg u have rhyperior thats my fav i hav pokemon pearl

and i have shinys what can i trade but no legendairys

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • omg u have rhyperior thats my fav i hav pokemon pearl

and i have shinys what can i trade but no legendairys
    hello maggie876! Do you want the rhyperior? If so, what shinies do you have?

Updated: Shiny Stunky, Shiny Machop. Hope you enjoy :)

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • WHAT WOULD YOU WANT FOR SHINY MAMOSWINE AND SHINY GENGAR?
    hello i lik pkmns! Do you have any evd pokemon to trade for the shiny mamoswine? Unless you can make a really good offer for the shiny gengar, I do not know if I can trade it sorry :/ (some type of ribbon is on it which doesnt allow me to clone it...)

i have a bronzor at the moment
    well I guess I can trade for that, just give me some time to clone it ok :)

I have two questions. Do you have a Shiny Shinx and what is your cost on cloning?
    hello Scarecrow1113! You have two questions, and I have two answers :)
    1.) No I do not have a Shiny Shinx, but yesterday I learned how to use the Poke Radar properly, so I can go searching today if you do not mind to wait.

2.) For cloning, usually when I did it, people said I could have a copy of one for the price of cloning. That's what I would like to do here, but if you have a problem with that, I guess we can work something out :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2009
    ok when you can then, ill be ready, well its my brothers bronzor so ull have to trade him

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • What you looking for for your shiny Eevee.
    hello <(^^,)>! Well, for shinies, I am asking for shinies in return, so do you have any possible shinies to trade?

I don't have much to offer for a Shiny Shinx, but...:\
    haha what do you mean by but? :) By the way, did you still want me to clone something for ya?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I would, actually. I want 3 copies of my Lugia and 2 of a Shiny Houndoom. You can have one of each...and...I can try to see if I have anything you'd want for a Shinx? (The Houndoom was PokeSAV'd I'm pretty sure, just incase you might have wanted it) Oh and can the cloning be done asap, please?

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I would, actually. I want 3 copies of my Lugia and 2 of a Shiny Houndoom. You can have one of each...and...I can try to see if I have anything you'd want for a Shinx? (The Houndoom was PokeSAV'd I'm pretty sure, just incase you might have wanted it) Oh and can the cloning be done asap, please?
    ok, do you want to me to start working on it now?
    If so, you can check my FC in my sig/front page of thread

Years
  • Please...thanks a lot, by the way. Let me add you (my info is in my sig as well) and I'll get right on wifi.
    ...One question...how am I going to get all of those Pokemon back? It's like...5 total...so I guess I'd just give you three, right?

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • you trade 2 pokemon now, and bring 3 of your own pokemon plus the 2 i give you when im done

crap, can I trade with you in 20-30 min? I have to go to dinner now sorry :(

Last edited:
    Years
  • you trade 2 pokemon now, and bring 3 of your own pokemon plus the 2 i give you when im done

crap, can I trade with you in 20-30 min? I have to go to dinner now sorry :(
    Oh alright then :) Sorry I'm sort of newish to the whole wifi thingy. I thought that's how it would work but I wasn't sure. And I'll be waiting when you're done with dinner.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back