• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

Question to the Public: Thread Good or Bad?

• Totally Awesome!

Votes: 254 70.6%
  • Pretty Decent...

Votes: 60 16.7%
  • Could Use Some More Effort

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Geez ElHeroe, Your Thread Brings Shame to Pokemon!

Votes: 29 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    do you need shiny magicarp and shiny raikou?
    yea I do, what did you want again

i ther
    im willing to trade you a shiny UT mudkip with ice beam and mirror coat (modest) legit for your shiny ditto.
    interested?
    yea I'll do that trade, can I have some time to get it ready?

can I ask wat filler filler means?
    A post needs to be 25 characters long, so if your post isnt long enough, then most people just right "filler" to make it long enough

Last edited:

alexis515148

The shiny pokemon trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    METAGROSS Lv.100
    METEOR MASH, ZEN HEADBUTT, EARTHQUAKE, MAGNET RISE
    Hp:270 Attack:405 Defense:265 Sp.Atk:175 Sp.Def:185 Speed:239
    Adamant

Hi, me again, would you be willing to trade this metagross for a shiny level 99 raichu? (Also the raichu has PKRS if thats important) Its only partly ev trained in SP.atk, and its holding power lens. (By partly I mean I gave it vitamins for sp. atk then ev trained it by Ko'ing some gastlys while it held power lens and had PKRS,leveled it up a few levels then rare candyd it to level 99).Anyway, want trade? (No, its not hacked)

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    METAGROSS Lv.100
    Adamant

Hi, me again, would you be willing to trade this metagross for a shiny level 99 raichu? (Also the raichu has PKRS if thats important) Its only partly ev trained in SP.atk, and its holding power lens. (By partly I mean I gave it vitamins for sp. atk then ev trained it by Ko'ing some gastlys while it held power lens and had PKRS,leveled it up a few levels then rare candyd it to level 99).Anyway, want trade? (No, its not hacked)
    Yea sure, can you wait a couple of minutes though cause I need to trade with two people before you ok?

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    METAGROSS Lv.100
    Adamant

ok coming on now :)e
    filler

shayminfan12345

a SHAYMIN FAN
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    k,,, i have two rare candies..... can i ttrade them for the frosolass ev trained??

im on gts rite now,,

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back