• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

Question to the Public: Thread Good or Bad?

• Totally Awesome!

Votes: 254 70.6%
  • Pretty Decent...

Votes: 60 16.7%
  • Could Use Some More Effort

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Geez ElHeroe, Your Thread Brings Shame to Pokemon!

Votes: 29 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    ANNOUNCEMENT:
    Ok, I am really getting aggravated right now. Obviously, people are not reading the
    rules of this giveaway, so I guess I am going to have to repeat the Number 1 Rule:
    Do not PM me or VM me for a Pokemon
    I swear, when I got home, I had 10 PM's/VM's of When am I getting my
    pokemon? and May I have my pokemon now? I am on. I swear, if this keeps up,
    I will stop this giveaway. I do not want to be hassled about when I am going to
    give you your pokemon. Have you guys even seen the list? Theres almost 60
    people who are participating, and I do not own an Action Replay, so I do it the
    GTS method, which takes a little longer. I am trying to do a good thing for the
    people of this community, but you guys are really impatient. Megax50, Kaseo,
    and shuichixryuichi (god I had to keep flipping between pages to spell that name
    haha), thank you for understanding the situation I am currently in. I am trying
    to get the pokemon as quick as I can to everyone. Just don't hassle me ok? Just
    do that one thing for me. I have been notifying the people whose pokemon I have
    already finished, so you will get a notification when your pokemon are ready.
    ~ ElHeroe

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2010
    ANNOUNCEMENT:
    Ok, I am really getting aggraved right now. Obviously, people are not reading the
    rules of this giveaway, so I guess I am going to have to repeat the Number 1 Rule:
    Do not PM me or VM me for a Pokemon
    I swear, when I got home, I had 10 PM's/VM's of When am I getting my
    pokemon? and May I have my pokemon now? I am on. I swear, if this keeps up,
    I will stop this giveaway. I do not want to be hassled about when I am going to
    give you your pokemon. Have you guys even seen the list? Theres almost 60
    people who are participating, and I do not own an Action Replay, so I do it the
    GTS method, which takes a little longer. I am trying to do a good thing for the
    people of this community, but you guys are really impatient. Megax50, Kaseo,
    and shuichixryuichi (god I had to keep flipping between pages to spell that name
    haha), thank you for understanding the situation I am currently in. I am trying
    to get the pokemon as quick as I can to everyone. Just don't hassle me ok? Just
    do that one thing for me.
    ~ ElHeroe
    hmm yeah ok. i understand. just drop me a pm for a time when you are good to trade.

thank you

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Chill man n.n simply make a black list and put people who annoy you on it n.n best thing to do haha or tell them if they do it the deal is off n.n
    I'm not going to stoop that low and start blacklisting everyone, that just isn't my nature. If this continues though, I might have to resort to it.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

NINJASK Lv.100
    SWORDS DANCE, SUBSTITUTE, BATON PASS, X-SCISSOR
    Hp:325 Attack:278 Defense:125 Sp.Atk:122 Sp.Def:136 Speed:411
    Jolly

I want this, not for the giveaway.

I can offer an EV'd Swellow for it.

I'll PM you with the info.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2010
    hi, you might want to create a list of who gets what for easy reference and clarification to the ppl who posted.
    i believe most multiple post becoz they were worried theirs' arent seen.

Kaseo

Cursed Being
    Years
    hi, you might want to create a list of who gets what for easy reference and clarification to the ppl who posted.
    i believe most multiple post becoz they were worried theirs' arent seen.

Umm there is a list on pg. 63, but he has to pay more attention towards the cloning and trading instead of just updating the list though...well you know...at least that's what I think xP

Terminator

Destiny is the only motivation
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    if u need me to Clone for u dude i got an AR so just trade me some hot pokemon that lotta ppl want and ill make as many copies as u need

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    hero you need a vacation bro! lol :) ya take your time bro i kno how ppl are jus pm me or whatever when you have mine ready i'll be patiently waiting and thank you

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2009
    Hey. For the first day EV give away (how generous :]) could I please have the Gardevoir (level 30 modest)?

Tpoto 1719 9211 8574

LegacyzZ

Supreme Overlord
    Years
    If the second day giveaway started (since it's past 12)
    can I get shiny EV'd breloom? (i'm not sure if shiny + EV counts as shiny)

if breloom is no good, can I get shiny kyogre?

Terminator

Destiny is the only motivation
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    im srry to bug ya bout this but i might not be on once u start shiny day so if u could put me down for shiny regigigas tht would be awseome if ur bz thts fine to. Thnx ^^".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back