• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

Question to the Public: Thread Good or Bad?

• Totally Awesome!

Votes: 254 70.6%
  • Pretty Decent...

Votes: 60 16.7%
  • Could Use Some More Effort

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Geez ElHeroe, Your Thread Brings Shame to Pokemon!

Votes: 29 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hi ElHeroe :] Could I please get these as a part of your giveaway?

AMBIPOM Lv.32
    31/31/31/28/31/29
    BATON PASS, AGILITIY, DOUBLE HIT, SUBSTITUTE
    Hp:120 Attack:78 Defense:57 Sp.Atk:46 Sp.Def:57 Speed:118
    Jolly

INFERNAPE Lv.100
    29/31/29/13/31/31
    FLARE BLITZ, U-TURN, EARTHQUAKE, CLOSE COMBAT
    Hp:291 Attack:307 Defense:176 Sp.Atk:203 Sp.Def:178 Speed"346
    Jolly

DUSKNOIR Lv.100
    30/29/31/28/31/25
    TRICK ROOM, PAIN SPLIT, SHADOW SNEAK, EARTHQUAKE
    Hp:231 Attack:234 Defense:405 Sp.Atk:163 Sp.Def:369 Speed:108
    Relaxed

Thank you very much!
    Heya ElHeroe could I pick these up anytime you're free? :] Also I don't even know how you keep up with all these requests I'm having trouble just reading all these posts. @_@

Dragonpiece

Fan Since 1999
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2016
    By the way, I had leveled up the Empoleon to 100. Just letting you know in case you wanted a different pokemon. I also need your Fc.

If you have the voice chat option we can just talk about it there because I need them in the 50's and 60's because I only have 6 badges right now. And my in-game name is Jarrod and my friend code is 4641 1187 8747

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Heya ElHeroe could I pick these up anytime you're free? :] Also I don't even know how you keep up with all these requests I'm having trouble just reading all these posts. @_@
    Hehe, eh its not that bad. I wrote down all the pending trades on the front page so I won't forget :P
    I will be with you momentarily, I just need to trade with two people first and then I can get to you ^^

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    If you have the voice chat option we can just talk about it there because I need them in the 50's and 60's because I only have 6 badges right now. And my in-game name is Jarrod and my friend code is 4641 1187 8747
    Ok, I'll just search for another Lv.60 range pokemon and give it to you. I believe I have a Rhyperior around that range. I'll be on in one moment.

Eyaare

2278-8839-7724
    Years
    I'M BACK AGAIN MOFO!

lol.

Nightime I'll probably be on 'till ten or eleven. So whenever you get a spare moment.

In case you forgot (with all the constant requests), Shiny Latios and Shiny Latias for alls free weekend, friendcode and name are the same as they appear above the post^.

Again, apologies for the issues earlier.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    No problem guys!!! ^_^

Please don't get mad at me (aka people who have been wanting to complete their trades) but I think I'm going to get off now. I've been on for the last 3 hours completing trades with other people and I would like to go watch some TV (FRIGGIN MULAN IS ON!!!! >.<)...yeah :P so I promise that tomorrow I shall be able to give you your pokemon!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back