• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

Question to the Public: Thread Good or Bad?

• Totally Awesome!

Votes: 254 70.6%
  • Pretty Decent...

Votes: 60 16.7%
  • Could Use Some More Effort

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Geez ElHeroe, Your Thread Brings Shame to Pokemon!

Votes: 29 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2011
    Can I have SCEPTILE Lv.100(Shiny and Ev'd), [No.487] Giratina Lv.70 UT - Impish, [No.387] Turtwig Lv.1 UT - Hasty, GENGAR Lv.100 (Japanese)[It also has Dream Eater in it's moveset] for the giveaway??

Years
    i dont know when u'll be starting it back up again >_< but i dont want to miss my chance, If i could have 2 TRU Modest Shaymins 2 ALAMOS Darkrai's and 2 Movie Arceus' that would b really great >_< (i dont know if those were limited to one or not)

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    In regards to the free giveaway, are these pokemon still available?

Shiny Ninetails
    Jolteon
    Wish Master Jirachi
    TRU Shaymin

Can I have SCEPTILE Lv.100(Shiny and Ev'd), [No.487] Giratina Lv.70 UT - Impish, [No.387] Turtwig Lv.1 UT - Hasty, GENGAR Lv.100 (Japanese)[It also has Dream Eater in it's moveset] for the giveaway??

i dont know when u'll be starting it back up again >_< but i dont want to miss my chance, If i could have 2 TRU Modest Shaymins 2 ALAMOS Darkrai's and 2 Movie Arceus' that would b really great >_< (i dont know if those were limited to one or not)
    Thanks for looking a few posts up and at the first page guys... -_-

Years
    Thanks for looking a few posts up and at the first page guys... -_-

I did look a few posts up, i know it said it was closed, but im new here and trying to set up my 1st trade T_T. I dont know how long it will take u to organize ur lists, but just in case u do get things set up i dont want to be late and have to wait a whole week and forget abt this thread. -----> new to the poke community <-----Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    I did look a few posts up, i know it said it was closed, but im new here and trying to set up my 1st trade T_T. I dont know how long it will take u to organize ur lists, but just in case u do get things set up i dont want to be late and have to wait a whole week and forget abt this thread. -----> new to the poke community <-----Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!
    If I said I wasn't doing the Giveaway yesterday or today, what was the point asking for those pokemon? It just shows me you read the rules but your being stubborn. Just wait till next week, its not my fault if you forget or not.

The Risen Demon

¿I can has chezburgr?
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Hate to bother you, but can I have the pokemon I asked for in the 6119th post, page 245 when you get the chance?

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
    Years
    I know you said most likely you would be doing trades Monday, but in light of your last comment, what day would you prefer I request a trade to pick up my pokemon from the giveaway? I'm available now, and can make myself available whenever is most convenient for you.

gn0

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2010
    BREEDING FORM
    Pokemon: Eevee
    Nickname: n/a
    Ability: adaptability
    Nature: rash
    (Un)Hatched: hatched
    2nd, if you could
    BREEDING FORM
    Pokemon: Squirtle
    Ability: n/a
    Nature: (n/a

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2011
    Oh sorry, I read what was on the other page and I saw that you said you were making an organized list and doing the trading on monday. I may have misunderstood, but I did read posts and the rules on the front page.

Years
    Could you do the trade for the three I asked on page 210 post 5247 this week perhaps? =) Sorry I didn't reply right away. Any day you're available to do it is perfectly fine with me, if you still don't mind giving them to me.

pokecrazy123

The Dark Side is Strong in You
    Years
    hey do you still have that gengar and metagross you ev'd for me. if youdo can i have them. i need 3 pokemon ev'd

Bronzong
    -Gyro Ball
    -Hypnosis
    -Stealth Rock
    -Explosion
    252HP 52ATK 204DEF

Salamence
    -Draco Meteor
    -Flamethrower
    -Hydro Pump
    -Dragon Pulse
    4 HP 252 SPD 252 SATK

Blissey
    -Seismic Toss
    -Softboiled
    -Aromatherapy
    -Ice Beam
    252 HP 252 DEF 4 SDEF

actually scratch the ev part i dont have the pokes yet

Years
    Is it possible to get my friday's giveaway pokemon today? Or are you too busy with the test you are going to have?
    When are you available this week?

Or maybe we can make a trade appointment?

option 1
    _If yes to trade the fridays Giveaway pokemon_
    when you find a nice time that fits for you, so could we exchange FC and trade the fridays Giveaway pokemon.

option 2
    _If yes to make an appointment and also trade all at once._
    First you could look over the list, all pokemon you have in one of the games, as we can trade first. Then later take the ones we have not taken, which is probably on another game. You understand what I mean....I used google translate, because I have problems setting up a sentences sometimes.

option 3
    this would maybe be the best option.
    You look over the list and make it listed like which pokemon is on which game. Like for example, lets say you have 3 games Diamond, Platium and HeartGold. On Diamond you have the pokemon I want, which is maybe: espeon, glaceon, slaking, tauros, porygon-z and charizard. They are all listed in different days as they are listed now (in my Giveaway list for friday, saturday and sunday). In that case could you re-make list and list them like which game they are on.

Like this:

_friday_
    diamond

_saturday_
    diamond/platinum

_sunday_
    platinum/heartgold

This is only if all the pokemons is on different games. This is just to make it easier to trade, instead of having you switch game all the time, but only you know where you keep them all, so you know best.

send message which day you are not too busy. thank you ;)

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Hate to bother you, but can I have the pokemon I asked for in the 6119th post, page 245 when you get the chance?

I know you said most likely you would be doing trades Monday, but in light of your last comment, what day would you prefer I request a trade to pick up my pokemon from the giveaway? I'm available now, and can make myself available whenever is most convenient for you.
    I shall give you the pokemon when I am available and homework-free. I don't know when this shall be, so please be patient.

BREEDING FORM
    Pokemon: Eevee
    Ability: adaptability
    Nature: rash
    2nd, if you could
    BREEDING FORM
    Pokemon: Squirtle
    Ability: n/a
    Nature: (n/a
    You'll be added to the list and I'll get it done as soon as possible.

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Could you do the trade for the three I asked on page 210 post 5247 this week perhaps? =) Sorry I didn't reply right away. Any day you're available to do it is perfectly fine with me, if you still don't mind giving them to me.
    That was almost two weeks ago. If you would happily read the rules, I stated that I am not giving out people's pokemon past the Thursday of the given week, unless you notified me before hand that you might have a problem picking them up. You did not give me any such notification, so unfortunately for you you'll have to request them again next weekend. Cheers ^_^

Do you trade items at all?
    Yes, I do trade items. What do you need?

hey do you still have that gengar and metagross you ev'd for me. if youdo can i have them. i need 3 pokemon ev'd

Bronzong
    -Gyro Ball
    -Hypnosis
    -Stealth Rock
    -Explosion
    252HP 52ATK 204DEF

Salamence
    -Draco Meteor
    -Flamethrower
    -Hydro Pump
    -Dragon Pulse
    4 HP 252 SPD 252 SATK

Blissey
    -Seismic Toss
    -Softboiled
    -Aromatherapy
    -Ice Beam
    252 HP 252 DEF 4 SDEF

actually scratch the ev part i dont have the pokes yet
    I thought I had already given you your Metagross and Gengar back already?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back