• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

Question to the Public: Thread Good or Bad?

• Totally Awesome!

Votes: 254 70.6%
  • Pretty Decent...

Votes: 60 16.7%
  • Could Use Some More Effort

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Geez ElHeroe, Your Thread Brings Shame to Pokemon!

Votes: 29 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Ok I see...I accept my penalty, to not receive any saturday and sunday pokemon this week. That's ok.

From now on, I will always ask for 6 pokemon on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. :D :D :D :D :D

Elhero are you available to trade tomorrow?
    Possibly, but not likely. I have three tests on Wednesday I have to study for. Sucks donkey... -_-"

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    hey i was wondering if you would trade my shiny EV'd Ninetales and Gengar(the gengar isnt at lvl 100 yet but its still fully EV'd) for your shiny timid Yanma and shiny Mild Magby?(if you could clone the gengar and send one back to me it would be greatly appreciated)

Years
    Ok but I would like to trade now, but I do not want to keep you busy incase you need to rest and maybe sleep early.

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
    Years
    Hello! I noticed you said you would be available 9PM Eastern time? I can make myself available then, so would that be an okay time to pick up my pokemon?(or in a time following your trade with Pokecrazy123)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017
    I have an UT Azelf with the iv's of 31/30-31/26-27/22-23/31/14-15 Calm strong willed. I don't know if it's good but any offers? :P

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    I received this in your giveaway Elheroe,

SLAKING Lv.100
    31/31/9/27/18/30
    GIGA IMPACT, EARTHQUAKE, ICE PUNCH, THUNDER PUNCH
    Hp:504 Attack:460 Defense:214 Sp.Atk:199 Sp.Def:153 Speed:236
    Adamant

Turned out to be hacked, just letting you know.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    I received this in your giveaway Elheroe,

SLAKING Lv.100
    31/31/9/27/18/30
    GIGA IMPACT, EARTHQUAKE, ICE PUNCH, THUNDER PUNCH
    Hp:504 Attack:460 Defense:214 Sp.Atk:199 Sp.Def:153 Speed:236
    Adamant

Turned out to be hacked, just letting you know.
    Damn, really? Did you hack check it?
    I'll give you a refund sometime and I'll take it off the thread. Inform TwilightBlade of the hack and he'll put in on the master hack list.

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Damn, really? Did you hack check it?
    I'll give you a refund sometime and I'll take it off the thread. Inform TwilightBlade of the hack and he'll put in on the master hack list.

Yes i got RNC to check it so i know its definately hacked, Information has gone to that list :)

So i can just choose one pokemon from your thread and ill give you the slaking back?

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Yes i got RNC to check it so i know its definately hacked, Information has gone to that list :)

So i can just choose one pokemon from your thread and ill give you the slaking back?
    Haha, why the hell would I want it back? :P
    Sure I guess. You probably won't get it tonight though.

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    Hey ElHero, I had some Pokemon I picked for the giveaway on Friday. I know you usually do trades on Monday for that, but I've actually been in the hospital since this morning, and when I got home I fell right asleep. >.<

If it's too much of a hassle you can just forget about them, I just wanted to make sure you knew I didn't drop out on you for nothing.

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    hey i was wondering if you would trade my shiny EV'd Ninetales and Gengar(the gengar isnt at lvl 100 yet but its still fully EV'd) for your shiny timid Yanma and shiny Mild Magby?(if you could clone the gengar and send one back to me it would be greatly appreciated)
    Hey i was just wondering if you'd accept this offer?

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Hey ElHero, I had some Pokemon I picked for the giveaway on Friday. I know you usually do trades on Monday for that, but I've actually been in the hospital since this morning, and when I got home I fell right asleep. >.<

If it's too much of a hassle you can just forget about them, I just wanted to make sure you knew I didn't drop out on you for nothing.
    No no, thats fine, please take your time and rest. I need some sleep myself right now. But, because of my "wonderful" teachers, I have to study for a test tomorrow and 3 tests on Wednesday. Whoopie. -_-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back