• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eliminate one

Kenyman

Kenyman
    Days
    I would eliminate Sunkern, it's just kind of useless, even when it evolves. It's worst than magikarp, and that's a lot, and apparently 1.000.000 years ago it also existed, so yeah, no natural selection for little seed.

Explorer of Time

Advocate of Ideals
    Years
    The only Pokemon I truly despise are the Galarian fossils, so I'd get rid of Arctovish, since there are plenty of other Water/Ice Pokemon around and the others at least have more interesting dual types.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    I've seen so many people here hating on Jynx, and while I agree, I want to stray from the pack and pick a 'mon I have so much hatred for: Toxapex. Why Toxapex? Because is UNKILLABLE. Do you wanna know how many times I battled with that thing and it just slowly swept my team? And when I try to use it, somehow it suddenly sucks! I suspect this single creature is plotting a conspiracy to stress me every time I encounter it. No. I don't want to deal with it anymore.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
    your favourite pokemon

okay, i'm joking. prolly phione because it just feels like a weaker manaphy and manaphy is cuter.

Last edited:
    Back