• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elix the grass dude

Elix-the-Exiled

Grass-type dude
Years
  • So is it strange if 22 years old dude loves grass-type? Hahaha. I'm as cheerful as Wattson, and might post something more here later due the job I have. Call me Elix, that does sounds friendly in my ears.
    I'm Indonesian, works in Batam, supervisor of Nintendo factory there. I know I'm young, but gladly Batam always need employees! Thank Arceus.
    Nice to finally joined here.
    Ps from my lovely grass-type: and never underestimate us!
    Totaloo.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
    Years
  • Yes, I got first on welcoming the newbie this time!
    Ahem.

WELCOME TO THE POKECOMMUNITY!!!
    I love how you used the Thank Arceus thing I like saying stuff like that.
    Anyways, what are you into? You could tell us more and we could direct you to some places. Hope you have fun here, bye!

~Sincerely
    PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Years
  • So is it strange if 22 years old dude loves grass-type? Hahaha. I'm as cheerful as Wattson, and might post something more here later due the job I have. Call me Elix, that does sounds friendly in my ears.
    I'm Indonesian, works in Batam, supervisor of Nintendo factory there. I know I'm young, but gladly Batam always need employees! Thank Arceus.
    Nice to finally joined here.
    Ps from my lovely grass-type: and never underestimate us!
    Totaloo.

Hi Elix, welcome to PC.

22-year-old I see? We have several fans here aged around the 20's. Nice to see you have an actual job though, how are you enjoying your job so far?

Onto PC now, we have loads of sections you can browse and post in, but I might start recommending some sections to you. Since you love Grass Pokemon, we actually have a club which is related to Grass-types, found here. Do you have any fave Pokemon or characters btw?

Enjoy your stay and our staff are always there to help.

- Hikari10

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hiya Elix, welcome to PokeCommunity~ Pokemon's never to old for anyone, as long as you huv fun~!

Oh right, I'm MidnightShine that's also known as Mid~ Ooh, you work in a Nintendo factory at Indonesia, should be fun, how's the environment there~?

Just like Hikari there said, there's a Grass-type fanclub somewhere around this place~ Other than that, you should stick your heads into some other boards PC has to offer, some could really be fun~

Hope you'll huv fun~ Don't hesitate to shoot me a VM if you feel chatty anytime~

~Mid~

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • i00SU.png
    URzLu.png
    i00SU.png
    URzLu.png
    i00SU.png
    URzLu.png
    i00SU.png
    URzLu.png
    i00SU.png
    URzLu.png
    i00SU.png
    URzLu.png

Hey there! As you can see, I'm a big fan of most grass types too!

and since you work at the nintendo factory maybe you could leak us a few secrets? ;P

Nah jk you have like oaths or something to not tell I understand.

Well, try just posting around! We'd always love for you to hang around, so don't ever leaaaaaveeeee

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hi Elix :D, welcome to PC! A supervisor of the Nintendo Factory :3? Wow I envy you, that'd be an amazing job to have. Is it fun :D? But as everyone said, Pokemon is never too old or young for anyone whether you're 7 or 92. We're all here to discuss about Pokemon and have a great time here at PC, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :D.

Grass type fan :3? Oh yes grass types are awesome, what's your favourite? I just love Oddish and its evolutions there adorable and unique, although I'm also fond of Treeckos :3.

I love all your Pokemon references, Thank Arceus, haha :D. Anyway, I'm sure you'll love it here at PC, you'll get some great friends and memories from here. So have fun alright? I'm Rainbow by the way, enjoy yourself here :3!

Elix-the-Exiled

Grass-type dude
    Years
  • [FONT=&quot]I can't break the rule yet can I? So I leave the reply on one post. :)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Nice to meet you all guys and ladies here.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    I love how you used the Thank Arceus thing I like saying stuff like that.
    Anyways, what are you into? You could tell us more and we could direct you to some places. Hope you have fun here, bye!
    ~Sincerely
    PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Sorry I deleted your big heart-warming welcoming. But THANKS!! I'll make myself at home.
    Lesse, I love grass-type, and almost all of them should be female (except for Treecko, Seedot, and Bulbasaur line of evos), and I'm in love madly with Sabrina HGSS (my most favs Gym leaders, BTW), That hair, that curvy waist, and she can float!!! And I'm big fanboys of legendary trainers such Red and Hilbert. The dudes shoyld have a battle someday.

Hi Elix, welcome to PC.
    22-year-old I see? We have several fans here aged around the 20's. Nice to see you have an actual job though, how are you enjoying your job so far?
    Onto PC now, we have loads of sections you can browse and post in, but I might start recommending some sections to you. Since you love Grass Pokemon, we actually have a club which is related to Grass-types, found here. Do you have any fave Pokemon or characters btw?
    Enjoy your stay and our staff are always there to help.
    - Hikari10

Haha thx Hika. About my job, it's enjoyable. But only, it's quite hard dealing with japanese with their minim skills in english. So yeah, thank Arceus so far so good. Thanks.
    Oh yea, I'm definitely go there. Forest is my home too. :D

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Hiya Elix, welcome to PokeCommunity~ Pokemon's never to old for anyone, as long as you huv fun~!
    Oh right, I'm MidnightShine that's also known as Mid~ Ooh, you work in a Nintendo factory at Indonesia, should be fun, how's the environment there~?
    Just like Hikari there said, there's a Grass-type fanclub somewhere around this [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]place[/FONT][FONT=&quot]~ Other than that, you should stick your heads into some other boards PC has to offer, some could really be fun~
    Hope you'll huv fun~ Don't hesitate to shoot me a VM if you feel chatty anytime~
    ~Mid~[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]

It's too pink, I'm kidding. Hi, Mid, thx for the reassuring. I'm planning to play pokemon as long as Tajiri planning to continue it. Hahaha.
    As I stated, the difficult thing is only to deal with the japanese. They're hard to understand - sorry - english.
    Yup I'm going to visit the grass-type hut. Definitely. Thanks :D
    OoT, I haven't meet Yancy yet in W2. How to trigger the event? The chick only called me, and saying she's been busy. I mean "Girl, it's 2 AM in the morning! What YOUR job really is?!" Lol.
    I just dun wanna see the walkthrough.

Hey there! As you can see, I'm a big fan of most grass types too!
    and since you work at the nintendo factory maybe you could leak us a few secrets? ;P
    Nah jk you have like oaths or something to not tell I understand.
    Well, try just posting around! We'd always love for you to hang around, so don't ever leaaaaaveeeee

Lol, so many Nuzleaf in one post. And yea, the shiftry definitely monster under the sun. Thumbs up that. And Sceptile's Unburden speed are second to none. I just wish it has ExtremeSpeed. I mean, Arcanine got one, why our reptile didn't?
    You wanna know the secret of nintendo, fine I tell you... There's no secret. Lol. I'm working in the pabric, and my job is only to watch the process making of nds and 3ds, albeit the products. And then reported it to the upper boys, some japanese and some indonesian. Yeah, with some 'additional' duties, just all those.
    While I'm enjoying myself playing W2 on desk-computer. Hahah.
    And yeah, I heard in Japan we should have take the oath (sorry the grammar), but so far I don't have to do it. ANY. just working like normal person.
    Thank you!!!! I'm always stick to the grass-type always!![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    Hi Elix
    C:\DOCUME~1\WINDOW~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif
    , welcome to PC! A supervisor of the Nintendo Factory :3? Wow I envy you, that'd be an amazing job to have. Is it fun
    ? But as everyone said, Pokemon is never too old or young for anyone whether you're 7 or 92. We're all here to discuss about Pokemon and have a great time here at PC, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it here
    Grass type fan :3? Oh yes grass types are awesome, what's your favourite? I just love Oddish and its evolutions there adorable and unique, although I'm also fond of Treeckos :3.
    I love all your Pokemon references, Thank Arceus, haha
    . Anyway, I'm sure you'll love it here at PC, you'll get some great friends and memories from here. So have fun alright? I'm Rainbow by the way, enjoy yourself here :3!

Hello Rain :D Somehow, I like the sounds of that.
    My job is quite fun, while y'know, same as I mentioned above about on how it's quite difficult to work there. Just a little bit though.
    Yeah!! I wanta have battle a grandpa one day. JK. Maybe it's feel like battling the Gentleman class from every Gen huh?
    Hm, my favorite almost all of grass-type, but I think it wouldn't going to work. So my favorite are Snivy and its line of evos, Lilligant, and Roserade. I prefer three of them a female. They're just too cute and beautiful. And then my main grass-type speedy fighter, Sceptile line. Ugh, if only its Sp.Atk reversed with its Atk! I beg ya, GF!!!!

And yeah, I think I've already meet you nice guys and it such a great time to know you all.

I'm going to the Leafy Forest and drop hi to you guys (AGAIN).[/FONT]

Years
  • Why do you have an avatar of Scraggy if you're a grass type dude? Haha, anyway hello and welcome to PC. You should go join the grass type club in the Pokemon clubs section. PC is very diverse, so I'm sure you'll find a bunch of sections to enjoy. Anyway, have fun and if you want any help, drop me a line.

Elix-the-Exiled

Grass-type dude
    Years
  • @Drakow: sry I replied from mobile. Lol yeah, but I can't help when seeing its face somewhere in my comp and makes me wanna show you its handsome face. Lol. But hey, scraggy cool. And one of my best non-grass fighters. And I bet many people loves 'em too. Anyway, it could learn one or two from our quite grass-type. Lei dancing with belossom, or with lilligant. Urgh, can't imagine the cuteness. *faint*
    Yes thank you. I appreciate that :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Never to old to love any type in my opinion! Sounds like you've got a pretty sweet job too! Totally appreciating your avatar, it's sweet. Anyway, with the obligatory welcome, I hope that you like it here. It's great to be joining a fun, active forum, so I'm sure you'll like it! Hope to see you around the boards buddy.

Years
  • Nope, not strange at all! I'm a 21 year old girl and love grass types too, as well as electrics. They're both amazing. <3 Welcome to PC, Elix! Admittedly I typed your name out as "Elixir" and had to backspace, ehe.

You really remind me of how much I need a job though, omg. Luckily I have university to occupy myself with, so I'm not home doing nothing at all. Glad to read you enjoy your job; that's wonderful, so many people out there don't enjoy what they do and become pretty upset through life because of it. Stay happy! :3

Glad to see our members already linked you to the grass-type fanclub, sounds like it'd be a great place for you. The more grass fans the merrier, because they need so much more love. Anyone who says they're underrated should watch out!

Hopefully you've been liking it here so far and I'll see you around, all right? Enjoy your stay! <3

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    Are you kidding? I love grass-types! So much that in every single main series Pokemon game, I've pretty much picked all grass-types except third generation, in which I think I picked either mudkip or torchic first. I don't really remember, though. xD;

But enough of my ranting! This post is supposed to be about welcome you to PC, so please bear with the crappy greeting that I'm probably about to give. /brick'd

Welcome to PC, Elix! :3

Just so everyone knows, Bulbasaur will always be the best grass type. ♥

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
    Years
  • RooooAaaAAR...!!

You kidding me! It's not strange. Not strange at all, I'm actually 20years old girl and still love grass type since the beginning! With fire too... Anyway! We have to spank you for this fault, you're lucky with meh! :3
    Arceus will not be helpful this time xaxaxa <3
    Even if Elix sounds good and friendly for you I will call you... (Ste)Elix ! Nah!

Anyway, welcome in PC! I'm glad to meet you, you sound funny.
    I would be glad to speak with you, feel free if you want to leave a message D:

Kisses~

:7:

EnglishMilkshake

Delapitated Account
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2013
    What a grassy introduction. Welcome to PokeCommunity. PokeCommunity is the house for all things Pokémon.

Elix-the-Exiled

Grass-type dude
    Years
  • Never to old to love any type in my opinion! Sounds like you've got a pretty sweet job too! Totally appreciating your avatar, it's sweet. Anyway, with the obligatory welcome, I hope that you like it here. It's great to be joining a fun, active forum, so I'm sure you'll like it! Hope to see you around the boards buddy.

Haha, thank you so much. In hand to hand combat, scraggy and scrafty are my favorite. I'll see you around too ^^

Nope, not strange at all! I'm a 21 year old girl and love grass types too, as well as electrics. They're both amazing. <3 Welcome to PC, Elix! Admittedly I typed your name out as "Elixir" and had to backspace, ehe.
    You really remind me of how much I need a job though, omg. Luckily I have university to occupy myself with, so I'm not home doing nothing at all. Glad to read you enjoy your job; that's wonderful, so many people out there don't enjoy what they do and become pretty upset through life because of it. Stay happy! :3
    Glad to see our members already linked you to the grass-type fanclub, sounds like it'd be a great place for you. The more grass fans the merrier, because they need so much more love. Anyone who says they're underrated should watch out!
    Hopefully you've been liking it here so far and I'll see you around, all right? Enjoy your stay! <3

Yes, I got my name based on Elixir. Good luck with your studies and hope you graduated with the grade you wished for. Job is important, but the most important is to enjoy the life, or so I think. When you have already got job, you always reminisce the day when you still studying. So it's kinda ironic really. Haha, thank you for dropped by.

Are you kidding? I love grass-types! So much that in every single main series Pokemon game, I've pretty much picked all grass-types except third generation, in which I think I picked either mudkip or torchic first. I don't really remember, though. xD;
    But enough of my ranting! This post is supposed to be about welcome you to PC, so please bear with the crappy greeting that I'm probably about to give. /brick'd
    Welcome to PC, Elix! :3
    Just so everyone knows, Bulbasaur will always be the best grass type. [FONT=&quot]♥[/FONT]

Thank you Dew. Hm, I loves that name sounds. Yeah Bulbasaur line is pretty cool, one of the best grass-type out there. Sometimes choosing a starter is kinda hard. The three of them all actually darn cute!

[FONT=&quot]RooooAaaAAR...!![/FONT]
    You kidding me! It's not strange. Not strange at all, I'm actually 20years old girl and still love grass type since the beginning!
    With fire too... Anyway! We have to spank you for this fault, you're lucky with meh! :3
    Arceus will not be helpful this time xaxaxa <3
    Even if Elix sounds good and friendly for you I will call you...
    (Ste)Elix ! Nah!
    Anyway, welcome in PC! I'm glad to meet you, you sound funny.
    I would be glad to speak with you, feel free if you want to leave a message D:
    Kisses~

Haha yeah, I like that sound: Ste(Elix). Maybe I should put it in front of my name. Nice! Thanks Eevee, welp I mean Galoria. Don't spank me please, I got diarrhea lately and it kills me. JK.
    Yes, I'm also feels glad talking with you. I definitely send you my regards. See you around Eeve- Galoria.

What a grassy introduction. Welcome to PokeCommunity. PokeCommunity is the house for all things Pokémon.

Thank you for welcoming me, and yes I'll make myself at home. :)

Back