• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ello :3

Years
  • I didn't knu yew can post a thwead here.

I'm new tew ze forumz. The reason wai I picked "Gothitelle" as mai name is cuz it's my favorite Pokemon, and I gave her this awesum persuna in my FFs.

Oh and I hope tew make lowts of frands here. (. .)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hai ther, Gothitelle! Welcome to teh PokeCommunitiez! (Okay, enough LOLcat talk lol). Glad to see you joined us on this lovely day. I see you are a huge fan of Gothitelle, despite not having an avatar of it, but I understand that! lol Of course, you can definitely post a thread here, because you are considered new, and deserved to be welcomed into this amazing community!

Well, it's great to meet you. Make sure you read the rules and the FAQ, though. They're highly important for you to understand. Most importantly, have fun! See ya around! :)

Years
  • Hai ther, Gothitelle! Welcome to teh PokeCommunitiez! (Okay, enough LOLcat talk lol). Glad to see you joined us on this lovely day. I see you are a huge fan of Gothitelle, despite not having an avatar of it, but I understand that! lol Of course, you can definitely post a thread here, because you are considered new, and deserved to be welcomed into this amazing community!

Well, it's great to meet you. Make sure you read the rules and the FAQ, though. They're highly important for you to understand. Most importantly, have fun! See ya around! :)
    Ohh I kouldn't find a picture owf Gothi smiling. And she uslallyeh has a fun personality :(

Vanillish is also a fav of mine XD

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Welcome to PC (Pokécommunity)!

Great to see your a fan of Gothitelle, what a great Pokémon to favourite, as well as Vanillish (one of my faves too ;)) But yeah, your welcome to post a thread here considering your new, hence the whole New Comers board. (I like the way you type & your colour of text :P)

So yeah, there's lots of things to do and places to post so I'll probaly see you around.
    Also there are lots of friendly people on here so it's guarenteed you'll make lots of friends here :).

Btw..

Ello :3

Years
  • Welcome to PC (Pokécommunity)!

Great to see your a fan of Gothitelle, what a great Pokémon to favourite, as well as Vanillish (one of my faves too ;)) But yeah, your welcome to post a thread here considering your new, hence the whole New Comers board. (I like the way you type & your colour of text :P)

So yeah, there's lots of things to do and places to post so I'll probaly see you around.
    Also there are lots of friendly people on here so it's guarenteed you'll make lots of friends here :).

Btw..

That's keoote and creepyeh XD

Alsoo, I named mai second Vanillish Gothitelle. I'm twying tew keep hur smawl fer ze most part.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Haha, yes of course you're welcome to make a thread here. :] Glad you found this place and decided to introduce yourself. Too many members just pass this little formality right up. ;;

Hoooowever, you may not want to overuse the whole "LOLcats" kinda typing around here. In moderation it can be comical and all, but when you type like that in all your posts, people may begin to think you're spamming and/or trolling. Get a staff member thinking that way and you may end up with an infraction for it. Best to use grammar to the best of your abilities~ Look at me being a Debbie-downer.

Have fun there!

But yeah, your welcome to post a thread here considering your new, hence the whole New Comers board.
    The board's name is New Users / Welcome, my friend. :]

Gero50

闇の下呂
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    Welcome to PC I hope you enjoy it here and find all you were looking for. I would be happy to be friends and get to know each other. Feel free to message me whenever.
    I like meeting and helping new people. Hope to see you around.

Back