• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'ello 'ello!

Years
    Yep. 'nother newb here. Been playing pokemon since it first came out though, gotta love those games. Not a huge fan of the show, though I was amused by Team Rocket's antics as a child. I like to draw, read, be outside, travel, long walks...just kidding. I also have a really lame sense of humor. Super cheesy.

Ummm...what else goes in an intro thread? Does anybody even read these?

I know, how about you ask me a question. Probably easier to get to know me that way. :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Sexy Larry reads these threads. It's his job. ;)

Hello person I saw in the Adv gen Q&A thread. :D lol Cheesy is good, in food and in humor. Glad to have you aboard! I'm not much into the anime myself; gaming is much more my thing, if you couldn't already tell. If you have any questions, feel free to message me and I'll be happy to help. :)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    What Sydian said. :3

Nice to meet you, Bunnicustard~! [Bunnies + Custard? =O]

Eh, usually I ask people questions to go along with substantiating my welcomes. :3 Well, intro threads can be just the standard bliss; introducing your name, what you like to do, what your interests, etc; that sort of jazz. :3 Its different for anyone. <3

Now, I loved pokemon, and watch it myself; huge fan of team rocket. :3 Though, in the new saga: Pokemon Best Wishes, Team Rocket's actually pretty cool and is actually an "evil" organization. o-o They even don't blast off anymore~! =O I love to travel, read, and destroy the world too. Nah, just kidding. I also have a lame sense of humor myself. <3 I swear, its a curse. @-@;

Some questions: I assume your into Lion King? Its one of my favorite Disney movies. :3 That and Aladdin, The Emperor's New Grove, etc, etc, can't list them all; I'll be here all night. </3 Also, are ya planning on doing anything specific here? Eh, I never do anything specific [if you don't can't traveling these boards frequently].

Annnnd yeah~! I hope you have fun, I'm serving Lanturn for dinner, watch out for my crimgan, annnnndddd enjoy your stay. <3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Hello! I'm in the same corner as you - big fan of the games, not so much the anime (though in my case it's Ash who grates on my nerves). And wait till you get a taste of my sense of humor...

And questions, huh? Try this one:

How many rooms are there in the Quality Inn & Suites Patriots Point? (Stick around long enough, and you'll discover I have this freaky obsession with the Quality Inn hotel chain)

For real though, let me ask you this: Which of the Pokemon main series games is your favorite?

Any way you answer, I hope you find our site to be an enjoyable and engaging experience!

Years
    Why hello there Sydian! I know you--you have been most helpful and patient in assisting me with my question...hopefully I can have that same kind of patience in waiting for my game to work. :/

And Doronjo~~! You must be the infamous sexy Larry. I'm honored! :D Glad to know someone goes through these, I've done intro threads before where I'm pretty sure no one paid attention so I wasn't sure how things worked here. No offense intended! And yes, I do love the Lion King...as well as a vast number of other Disney movies. Many of which you've already listed.

What, no blast off?? That sounds like near-blasphemy to me, I am now vaguely curious. As far as my plans for this place, uuuuh....well I'll probably mostly come here for gaming questions/tips but I did try out the oekaki last night....however, I am curious: does anyone actually go on there? I drew something but it looked like few people use it and there were like, no comments anywhere. Hmmm...oh well! I like doodling so its no matter.

And bunny+custard=the best. :3

LeSabre: First of all, I love that you have a trademarked name. That is awesome and makes you hilarious in my book. Second I have no idea about hotel chains, hmm...what a specific obsession you have. And to answer your question I would have to say Crystal. Just because it was so different from the other games when it came out. If I can ever get a working copy of Emerald though I'll probably enjoy that one a lot I think. I tend to prefer the third release of each gen (yellow, crystal, etc) just because it seems like they have worked all the bugs out of the games and have more features (like everything dancing for example!).

Years
    Nope, Hiidoran is the Larry we're talking about.

I'm Erik, PC's wannabe everything. I'll explain that later, but I just want to say have a wonderful time in PC, not to mention read the rules and everything!

Also, Team Rocket is serious in the new anime, just so you know.

Years
    welcome to the forums!

i used to love drawing, but real lifecrushed my arty side, and im too lazy to like travelling XD

whoever said ash is annoying speaks truth by the way haha

Years
    Well color me embarrassed, I sincerely apologize Doronjo--man, I insult your thread modding skills, mistake you for another...we are off on the wrong foot!

And yeah, art school can squeeze the pleasure out of things that's for sure.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    Nice to meet you Bunnicustard! :D
    You like drawing? :3
    Do you use deviantArt? :D
    What are you interested in?
    -bombarding with questions~-
    anyway, Welcome to PC. xDD;;

Years
    Nice to meet you Bunnicustard! :D
    You like drawing? :3
    Do you use deviantArt? :D
    What are you interested in?
    -bombarding with questions~-
    anyway, Welcome to PC. xDD;;

Yay! No problem, I love questions! :D

I do like drawing! Do you? My deviantart is bunnicustard.deviantart.com (should probably fix that up in my siggy or something, hmm..)

I am interested in animals and reading and drawing and relaxing and being outdoors (camping, hiking, traveling, outdoor sports, etc) and most especially video games! In fact my friend just gave me all of her GBA stuff (including her SP) and I am SUPER STOKED. Got a bajillion good GBA FF/Zelda games and even a second copy of Red and Yellow, so I'm on cloud 9 right now.

Thanks for the welcome! :D

Back