• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Ello, everyone!

Plasma Prince N

Full-time Pokémon Master.
Years
  • I've been lurking on this site for quite some time, so I figured I'd make an account if I ever decide to post anything. Admittedly, the first time I found this place was due to a couple people pretending to be me based on my deviantART information a couple years ago, but oh well. This is a cool forum, and I'm glad to be a part of it!

As for information about me, I'm a young adult, I draw quite a lot, I enjoy gaming immensely, and I've been a Pokémon fan since it came out in America. My favorite Pokémon games are Black/White, Heartgold/Soulsilver, and Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky. My favorite non-Pokémon games are Portal, Minecraft, and Skyrim, among others.

I may post my art and comment in the future, when I'm not busy. Nice meeting you all!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Hello Plasma Prince N!
    Looking forward to some of your art in the near future :D
    Oh, and what's your DeviantArt account? :)

Plasma Prince N

Years
  • Hello Plasma Prince N!
    Looking forward to some of your art in the near future :D
    Oh, and what's your DeviantArt account? :)

Thanks for the welcome! My deviantART username is Delthero, I've been a member on there for quite a while. I have a lot of Pokémon fanart on there, as well as fanart from other games/shows/movies and some original art, too. My main gallery glitched so it looks empty at the moment, but the folders on the side still work.

Years
  • I've been lurking on this site for quite some time, so I figured I'd make an account if I ever decide to post anything. Admittedly, the first time I found this place was due to a couple people pretending to be me based on my deviantART information a couple years ago, but oh well. This is a cool forum, and I'm glad to be a part of it!

As for information about me, I'm a young adult, I draw quite a lot, I enjoy gaming immensely, and I've been a Pokémon fan since it came out in America. My favorite Pokémon games are Black/White, Heartgold/Soulsilver, and Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky. My favorite non-Pokémon games are Portal, Minecraft, and Skyrim, among others.

I may post my art and comment in the future, when I'm not busy. Nice meeting you all!

Hi Plasma Prince N, and welcome!

I was just like you at some point, lurking before eventually joining. Like you, I've also been a fan since Pokemon came out and my fave Pokemon games are most 4th Gen games as well as Black and White, but I haven't played Black 2 and White 2 yet.

And hey, I see you have a DeviantArt page too. My username is OshawottGirl over there, but as you can see my art isn't really that impressive. I totally suck at digital art but I hope to learn to improve.

Anyways, looking forward to talking with you. Call me Hikari btw (or Hika for short) and yeah, have fun here!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Plasma Prince N

Years
  • Hi Plasma Prince N, and welcome!

I was just like you at some point, lurking before eventually joining. Like you, I've also been a fan since Pokemon came out and my fave Pokemon games are most 4th Gen games as well as Black and White, but I haven't played Black 2 and White 2 yet.

And hey, I see you have a DeviantArt page too. My username is OshawottGirl over there, but as you can see my art isn't really that impressive. I totally suck at digital art but I hope to learn to improve.

Anyways, looking forward to talking with you. Call me Hikari btw (or Hika for short) and yeah, have fun here!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Thanks very much for the welcome! I do recommend playing BW2 at some point, they're very good (as I'm sure you've heard).

And yeah, digital art is very challenging, I'm not the best at it myself. I have learned a lot from different tutorials around the web, as well as watching how other artists draw and learning how to use different art programs. I've taken a liking to Photoshop, so that's what I use to draw. As long as you keep practicing, you'll get better in no time! :>

It's been nice meeting you, Hika! I'll definitely stick around here for a while, it seems like a very fun forum.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hiya Danny, a warm welcome to PC! Are you enjoying PC so far after lurking for quite a while?

I see we share something in common & that's the Pokemon games we like. I loved the PMD series, I can't wait for the newest one for the 3DS, but I gotta get a 3DS first tho.

I'm more into pixel art but I'm currently on a hiatus. I do hope to see some of your art tho, I love seeing what people's creations!

I'm Mid btw, feel free to contact me anytime!

Have fun~

~Mid~

FiyahKitteh

Bubbly Fiyah kitteh
    Years
  • 'Hayo and welcome to PC! =D

So you are a fellow artist, eh? I like! =D
    I assume you drew your avatar too, or is that an exception? If you did draw it, then you are really really good. Good job. I think I'll go check your DA sometime.

Enjoy your stay! ^-^b

Plasma Prince N

Years
  • 'Hayo and welcome to PC! =D

So you are a fellow artist, eh? I like! =D
    I assume you drew your avatar too, or is that an exception? If you did draw it, then you are really really good. Good job. I think I'll go check your DA sometime.

Enjoy your stay! ^-^b

Nah, I just edited my avatar, the original was done by Ken Sugimori. I just put a link to my dA in my signature if you want to check it out sometime.

Thanks for the welcome! :>

Minato Arisato

Memento mori...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2016
    Welcome to the forum. I would like to say that I have a DA account, but I can't draw to save my life. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

I can't think of anything else to say other than we share the same interests. Woe is me...

Barrels

The Fresh Prince of Kanto
    Years
  • Oh gracious. That is some gorgeous artwork right there; with every click my jaw cranked open another increment. (I was going to link a bunch of my favourites, but, um, pointless because you drew them. But hey, can't resist: this is just beautiful.)

What else? Um, we both used to be lurkers! That's a common thing wot we have. Lovely to meet you, anyway, and do drop me a VM if you feel like a chat about literally anything. Bye and stuff! :D

Back