• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ello Pokethings :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2014
    Hello Pokemon fans! I am just a newbie to the world of PokéCommunity. I basically only did this introduction because a box told me to {XD} Anyways, I hope I get to discover more about this community, {:3}

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Yeah, the all magical box is quite wise, gah. ;o; Well then, it's great that you're introducing yourself, and welcome to PC! You can call me Aura, or Shawn - whichever you prefer!

So then, do you have any interests that relates to the pokemon world, like your favourite pokemon games, and such? How about pokemon X and Pokemon Y, are you playing those games too? The Pokemon X and Pokemon Y section is a good place to chat about those games with other members too, so, feel free to part-take in the discussion with us! There are way more boards to choose from too, like Chit Chat Cafe, Culture and Media, Video Games, and oh so much more. I'm sure that you're going to looove everything that you see here! :3

I hope that we can talk again some more sometime, and I also hope that you will have a great stay on the forums! Any problems, just contact one of the staff team in blue, orange, or even red. Have a great night! <33

Years
    Nice choice! We love when people introduce themselves, makes getting to know everyone easier. Welcome. :D

So tell us about yourself. Anything you're here to do? Discuss the Pokemon games, anime, manga, cards, or a mixture of more than one? PC's huge so there is a lot to do and you'll undeniably have a good time.. and perhaps get lost along the way, hah. Feel free to give our staff a call if you need any help though, as already stated! We are very friendly. :)

Hope you enjoy your time exploring the forum and stick around. Plenty of people would love to chat with you so there's no fear to contact whomever interests you - be sure to do that. The more Pokefriends the merrier!

Have a good time.

Back