• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Ello

Kechi

The Eccentric Something
    Years
    -clears throat very dramaticly- Greetings everyone! I,the magnificent Kechi, have decided to join the forums after months of stalking- Er, I mean, ah - forget it. -____-

Lemme start over.

The names Kechi, I'm sixteen years old and I've been a 'Poke' fan for almost a decade now. My favorite Pokemon related things are the Special manga and, of course, the video games. Outside of that I enjoy various other anime/managa and love video games. I often go through 'extreme stages' of different fandoms that can last anywhere from a few hours to three and a half-months (Longest record thus far). I am fairly random, love to ramble, enjoy making friends and meeting new people, but will probably not post as often as I would like to.

Either way, I'm here, I'm new, so hi! -waves-

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    So you're the one who set up the hidden cameras!! >3>

Anyways, welcome to Pokecommunity

Years
    Hi, Kechi! I hope you enjoy it here! (I'm new, too!) I don't know too much about the special manga, but lately I've been looking into more often. It sounds interesting from what I've heard so far! Anyway, I hope you like it here! ^^

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    hey welcome! i hope you have fun like me! XD (lol not good at this welcoming stuff)

Back