• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elves like to celebrate too~!

The Red Chain

It's midnight his time on October 11th so here goes.

Oh silly elf, parties are for kids!

I'm just kidding love!

Happy Birthday Dark Azelf!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥

I can see your white beard growing from here!

Even if you go bald and start walking around with a cane, we'll still love you <3
    If they don't, I'll come after them with a shotgun. ^____^

Man your visit is gonna be hilarious with the age difference now. Gotta love it <3
    I hope your birthday is filled with all kinds of little treasures, and all the neat little things that you always wanted~

I love you sfm <33

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • You're gonna be surprised when elf shows up at your door and he is, in fact, a wrinkly old man ^___^

Hope you have a good birthday and such, and take pics when you get to the states/come visit me :D

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I can see your white beard growing from here!
    Even if you go bald and start walking around with a cane, we'll still love you <3
    If they don't, I'll come after them with a shotgun. ^____^

Lmao silly Pixie. Ill soon be
    needing some false teeth, its all down hill from here XDD!

I also remember when us oldies used to use the Gameboy colour! No new fangled DS's back in my day. If we wanted to play on it at night we had to use a worm light, non of this flashy backlighting business lol.

Man your visit is gonna be hilarious with the age difference now. Gotta love it <3
    I hope your birthday is filled with all kinds of little treasures, and all the neat little things that you always wanted~

I love you sfm <33
    Hey the age difference really isnt that bad, honestly, its hardly noticeable actually lol. x3

My real Birthday present anyway will be in 3 days from now since its what i want most of all haha. ^ / / / ^

Once again, thankyou for the thread hunny, it really means so much to me. :33

I love you more than you know and i cant wait for my visit, i cant keep still even now due to excitement haha. x3 <333

EDIT :
    You're gonna be surprised when elf shows up at your door and he is, in fact, a wrinkly old man ^___^

Hope you have a good birthday and such, and take pics when you get to the states/come visit me :D
    HEY FU MAN ILL HAVE YOU KNOW MY SKIN IS SMOOTH AND CUTE. >;[ lol

Oh we will take pics ^_~ and i may visit you and torture you with weighlift chick which you love so much ;D lolol

Last edited:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Hehe Happy B-day to you Dark Azelf(=

We didn't talk much, but I swear I did chat with you once somewhere. xDD

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Thankyou. XD

And yes your name does ring a bell, but i cant remember from where hmm...

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Happy birthday elf, have fun in America (in a few days?)! My present would be a RNG'd jellyfish or something in the future. ;)

HEY FU MAN ILL HAVE YOU KNOW MY SKIN IS SMOOTH AND CUTE. >;[ lol
    Well, old men can be still be cool.
    BlaineHGSS.gif

We didn't talk much, but I swear I did chat with you once somewhere. xDD
    Get-Together tournament maybe? I remember you signing-up.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I ran out of cake, so instead I got you

Spoiler:

and for extra measure...!

Spoiler:

Anyway you should come visit me too. I'm only a state away~

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • So it's the ginger's elf's birthday eh? Well, first off enjoy your trip here to the states, and also have a great day.

orange-wedding-cakes.jpg

I thought a ginger(ish) cake was fitting ^_______________________^

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Now I've seen it all! @_@
    Happy birthday, D_A/Dark Azelf/Unbeatable competitive dude, I hope you'll have a much better day than me. ^_~

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
  • Dark Azelf@Cupcake
    (b)old nature

Birthday Wish
    Heart Attack
    Poison Gas (we all know old peoples' farts)
    Ticket to America

Enjoy it you elf.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • Fine, leave europe.

Happy birthday elf, have fun in America (in a few days?)! My present would be a RNG'd jellyfish or something in the future. ;)

BlaineHGSS.gif

obligatory birthday pun
    WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU PICK A FEATHER FROM A SQUID?

Spoiler:

Also I had the impression that Blaine wasn't that coal, besides, we all know who DA associates himself with the most.
    PryceHGSS.gif
    touch his wrinkly skin and it'll melt

meh. I got you a little something that could help if you are having trouble understanding why people will treat you like they do, if they learn about your original whereabouts:
    Spoiler:

Might as well check out this one, you'll probably find yourself a bit more familiar with that.
    Spoiler:

Oh, and enjoy the jetlag lol

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday

BlaineHGSS.gif

Get-Together tournament maybe? I remember you signing-up.

I want a Jellyfish. =]

Eww Blaine is poop though, not only is he Stealth Rock weak but he is bald. >: lol

I ran out of cake, so instead I got you

Spoiler:

and for extra measure...!

Spoiler:

Anyway you should come visit me too. I'm only a state away~

Im so glad i right clicked on that image and it said "Spikes" i thought it was a pervy "toy" rofl. I mean i looks like it hahaha.

LOL @ Canned bread, great episode. XD

Happy Birthday DA!

Hope you have a good one :D

Thankyou. x33

So it's the ginger's elf's birthday eh? Well, first off enjoy your trip here to the states, and also have a great day.

orange-wedding-cakes.jpg

I thought a ginger(ish) cake was fitting ^_______________________^

I am not ginger noob. >:/ Dont make me post pics as proof lol.

And thankyou i will, looking forward to it so much. ^^

Now I've seen it all! @_@
    Happy birthday, D_A/Dark Azelf/Unbeatable competitive dude, I hope you'll have a much better day than me. ^_~

Haha thankyou. :33

Dark Azelf@Cupcake
    (b)old nature

Birthday Wish
    Heart Attack
    Poison Gas (we all know old peoples' farts)
    Ticket to America

Enjoy it you elf.

@____@ Eww lol. Also its funny how you're older, you have grey back hair good sir. ;D

Happy Birthday!

I didn't get you anything but you might enjoy this...

Spoiler:

Noob, off my thread. >:/ lol

Thanks lol

Oh man I come back in time for D_A's birthday lol.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY D_A!!!!

Thankyou user "Rhyperior counters Gyarados" lol :x

Fine, leave europe.

obligatory birthday pun
    WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU PICK A FEATHER FROM A SQUID?

Spoiler:

Also I had the impression that Blaine wasn't that coal, besides, we all know who DA associates himself with the most.
    PryceHGSS.gif
    touch his wrinkly skin and it'll melt

meh. I got you a little something that could help if you are having trouble understanding why people will treat you like they do, if they learn about your original whereabouts:
    Spoiler:

Might as well check out this one, you'll probably find yourself a bit more familiar with that.
    Spoiler:

Oh, and enjoy the jetlag lol

Lmao those pics are awesome. XDD

Not looking forward to jetlag, at all. Imma sleep when i get to TRC's house. XDD

Also LOL Pryce, i am him because i hate everyone. ;D STOP PICKING SR WEAK GYM LEADERS TO COMPARE ME TO. >:/

Anyways thankyou so much guys. I had to work today btw but at least it wasnt a long shift and it was fun and they ALL sang happy birthday to me infront of customers (even my boss XD) and i felt like curling into a ball and dieing. XDD

Last edited:

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • Not looking forward to jetlag, at all. Imma sleep when i get to TRC's house. XDD

You'll survive. When I went to Japan earlier this summer I ended up having to stay awake for two days (tons of stuff happened) w/ no sleep on the plane, ( add 13 hours to that woo), so when I finally got the chance to sleep I ended up missing the bed and crashed down onto the floor, where I passed out and stayed for the remainder of the night and half of the next day. Hopefully you'll do better lol

Back