• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[EM] Battle Engine Upgrade (On Halt, Will undergo reboot!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer 781

• The position of Mega Indicators are now adjusted according to the Pokemon level.
    • Special indicators for alpha/omega primal reversion. Due to this, an additional step is required for setting up the indicators (read the next line).
    • The instructions for setting up Megas/Primals are now available in the newly created file 'settingup.md' in the GitHub.

Exelis'20

Cancer
    Years
  • Small Update:
    • The position of Mega Indicators are now adjusted according to the Pokemon level.
    • Special indicators for alpha/omega primal reversion. Due to this, an additional step is required for setting up the indicators (read the next line).
    • The instructions for setting up Megas/Primals are now available in the newly created file 'settingup.md' in the GitHub.

Thanks for the update!

Years
  • I have an issue, Python doesn't work for me so i'm not sure what i'm supposed to do. Should i just use a different rombase if python doesn't work for me?

Exelis'20

Cancer
    Years
  • Well, to put it simply, whenever i open it, it just closes again immediately, also when i try to type the command for the python scripts, an error message saying, "no such command" comes up.
    Try reinstalling python. And make sure that is version 3.5. Then don't forget to check the "add to path" at the bottom of the installer.

Exelis'20

Cancer
    Years
  • Hello Dizzy, I've got another issue regarding Wish Mega Evolution. Mega Evo and Primal Reversion works well, but wish megas doesn't. I did edit Torchic's evolution method and set the index of scratch for mega evolving (10), theen set it to evolve to Rayquaza. Here's a screenshot:
    Spoiler:

And this is the screenshot of Move editor:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2020
    Is there a way to force set mode inside the engine? I keep getting the feeling that there might, but haven't found the right file/function to modify yet.

Years
  • I actually relized what i was doing wrong, but for some reason i can't insert any command past "Python Scripts//build" Do you know what i'm doing wrong?

Exelis'20

Cancer
    Years
  • Gamer2020 said:
    I'm using 3.5.2 and it works for me. Add the path to the variable and you should be good.

Oh, so 3.5.2 also works. Is there any version besides 3.5.0 and 3.5.2 that works, too?

I actually relized what i was doing wrong, but for some reason i can't insert any command past "Python Scripts//build" Do you know what i'm doing wrong?

Do this man and you should be good.
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Do this man and you should be good.
    Spoiler:
    [/QUOTE]

Actually, i did everything right, i didn't realize i just needed to wait.
    Also dangit quote fail

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    Great work you guys! Awesome project.
    I wanted to ask a dumb question. In the config.h file in the form indexes, you mean that i have to create a pokemon like any other for every form, and placce the index over there right?

And also. I found a little error in the asm_defines.s file. You have two moves macros with the same id. Both HOLD_HANDS and THOUSAND_WAVES are 0x267, but HOLD_HANDS should acctually be 0x25f. I suppose it overwrites something at some point.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back