• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Embarrassing Deaths in the World of Nintendo

Thomas the Shinyhunter

There are no game overs. Only continues.
Years
  • Counting up embarrassing deaths in any of Nintendo's games.

Example Time!
    Person 1: 1. Being bored to death by Resetti's speeches.
    Person 2: 2. Your last Pokemon faints to a struggling Sunkern.

Let'sa go!
    1. Fus Ro Goomba'd (Getting pushed off the edge by a Goomba).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    Sometimes I just fall off the ledge in Super Mario games for no reason because I'm bad at platforming and I grossly miscalculate my jumps

That's p embarrassing

Last edited:
    Years
  • When I was playing Super Mario All-Stars, I didn't know how to kill Birdo to the point where I would just die.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Accidentally dropping a crucial Tetris block in the completely wrong spot, my finger gets too button-happy with that fast drop sometimes. :/

I call it a death because there's usually no way you'll beat your record in sprint at that point. :/

Yukari

I walked into a Goomba the first time I played Super Mario Bros because I didn't know how to jump.

Thomas the Shinyhunter

There are no game overs. Only continues.
    Years
  • Okay, 6/7 of these are from platformers, so I feel the need to spice things up.

One time, I lost to a Mega Man who did nothing but run away and spam Rush. I haven't played For Glory ever since.

EDIT: I played For Glory again today, and I'm glad I did, now that there aren't any Hoo Hah Diddies or Witch Time spamming Bayos.

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • I can't walk straight with a joystick, I really can't, which has caused quite a few 'Walking of ledges without meaning to' situations.

Back