• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Emerald: Gonna get it?

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
  • Yeah, I'll get it too. They took so much away when they made LG/FR (from Ru/Sa, I mean), and now they are taking the best in Ru/Sa, and FR/LG, and making one big game out of it.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    hmm dunno if i should post here cuz theres already a thread with a similar theme but meh ill get it when it comes out uk guy here hi, bye :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2005
    Im getting it.
    Also does anyone here know how to get a gold or any other different colours of azurills in sapphire?

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • yeah i'll probobly get it.from what ive seen of it it looks pretty good. does anyone have any idea to when it might come out in australia.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Well... I've already got the ROM, and since NOA or NOE seem to take out all the good features of the Japanese games, I'll probably just stick with the ROM. Sure, the Japanese part of it's quite a struggle at times, but it'll be the same in English anyways :P

Mew564

Absol Rocks!!
    Years
  • I can't wait for Emerals to come to US!
    When it does come, I'm gonna get it on the first day!

Back