• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Emerald: Lugia and mew help

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    Hello just requesting
    I need Lugia and mew for my team
    but I need the tickets and unfortunately has not been able to get them
    please help.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Well, Mew's ticket was never released except in Japan but there was a giveaway in the UK not too long ago so I guess you missed out... And I'm sure Nintendo isn't giving away Lugia's ticket anytime soon. Your only option is to hack/trade or get Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness to capture Lugia at least.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    Well, Mew's ticket was never released except in Japan but there was a giveaway in the UK not too long ago so I guess you missed out... And I'm sure Nintendo isn't giving away Lugia's ticket anytime soon. Your only option is to hack/trade or get Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness to capture Lugia at least.

Ah crud
    so does any one know the ticket code then?

Shadowthinker

Blissey OKOer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    On emerald someone told me to get lugia.Beat the elite 4 10 times and then beat gabby and her crew 14 times and you'll get lugia.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    On emerald someone told me to get lugia.Beat the elite 4 10 times and then beat gabby and her crew 14 times and you'll get lugia.

¬ ¬
    Actually, you have to dance around the gameboy and then Santa Claus will give you a Lugia and a free Empoleon.

Remember: You won't get any pokémon just for beating the league x times in any game. Never.
    And not, none of those cheats work.

Jonbo

The Sunflora Savior
    Years
    ¬ ¬
    Actually, you have to dance around the gameboy and then Santa Claus will give you a Lugia and a free Empoleon.

Remember: You won't get any pokémon just for beating the league x times in any game. Never.
    And not, none of those cheats work.

The League has nothing to do with cheats so dont even bother. Lugia, get it in XD and trade it in. As for mew, your only chance is to find another real player with a legit one, check its place of capture / birth though to check if its a real one.

Back