• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Endless_Winter's IttyBitty Trade Thread!

Endless_Winters

..A wasteland of lost thoughts
    Years
    Sorry i have all starters do you have a cubone in a heal ball?

I don't think so, but I could probably get one in a heal ball for you. o.o Why do you want a cubone in a heal ball? lol.. if you don't mind me asking.

DanKiba9 said:
    sorry i will be patient fill sorry

It's alright, I know you're anxious. I'll try to get them to you as fast as possible. :]

Wigglytuff said:
    Dunsparce, Female, Lax @ Lv. 16

That one please. =)

Will do.

Gender female
    Level 5
    Nature of pokemon Lax
    untouched

I forgot to mention it is a shiny bulbasaur that I want to trade for your shiny nosepass.

Hmm..I'm sorry Fearow but I'm not very interested in a shiny bulbasaur. Are there any other trades you would like to make?

Last edited:

Endless_Winters

Years
    How about a shiny vulpix, blastoise, or chimchar? We can easily negotiate.

Aww, a shiny vulpix. I've wanted one for ages. What's its nature/gender?

Yoko_Rains said:
    I think I can get you a Bulbasaur. I don't need anything for it, but can't trade ATM.

That's very nice of you Yoko, but you've done lots for me already.
    If my trade with Rock_Lee doesn't work out, then maybe you can give me a hand. But don't trouble yourself - you've already given me a free chikorita! lol

Endless_Winters

Years
    Same, lol. I've only managed to clone one Cubone.

Reaper do you want to trade the elekid for the cubone now and do the seviper and larvitar later? Im going to keep trying, but I can't stay on the computer much longer. I'll be back on later tonight.

Wigglytuff; keep trying, its tough I know.

I think I might pick up AR just for cloning.
    And if you guys want me to, I'll clone for you.
    Save us all the frustration -_-

What Pearl Exclusives are you looking for? I'm sure I could get you a few of them.

Houndour, definitely.
    You and I still have an outstanding trade. I've got some of the pokemon ready but still have to get two more I think. I've been super busy lately and havent had much time for Pokemon. :[

Last edited:

Sylmin

Cute Pokemon collector!~
    Years
    Yay =D And Why does it keep misleading me? EVERYTIME?! It has the error, I don't come out of the GTS door but STILL no summary >_< Lol If you could clone for me that'd be great ^^; AR cloning ftw! Lol when you get it

Endless_Winters

Years
    I could get you Houndour easily. Also, what was the outstanding trade?

Mine ----//---- Yours
    Kirlia Magby
    Baltoy Tyogue
    Marshtomp Zangoose
    Hariyama Slowpoke

Wigglytuff said:
    Yay =D And Why does it keep misleading me? EVERYTIME?! It has the error, I don't come out of the GTS door but STILL no summary >_< Lol If you could clone for me that'd be great ^^; AR cloning ftw! Lol when you get it

OMG I know! Thats what happens to me!! ><

Endless_Winters

Years
    ..>_> lol
    Okay, sounds good I guess.

Can we do it quickly now? I have to go in about.. ohh five minutes or so.
    If not, that's fine. We can do it another time.

Endless_Winters

Years
    Nope but I am working on it..

By accident I left my dunsparce in the GTS overnight for a level 9 and under mew.
    I woke up this morning, swore loudly when I found out, then signed on and there was a level 1 mew sitting in the GTS for me.
    I thought about it for a minute.. about cloning the mew to maybe get a shiny back one of these days, but when I left the GTS, I checked its summary again and now it's level 30 !!

-_- oy.. I still have the other shiny dunsparce, but Wigglytuff I can't give you the lax natured one anymore.

Anyways I'm going to be working on cloning for a while now, so just drop me a message if you're online and we have an outstanding trade to complete.

Reaper: Actually I forgot, but I cloned it last night. So yup, it's ready.

Back