• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen English Version of Charon's (Pluto's) Diary

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I have tried it and it works. Plus there are plenty of videos posted with them being used.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    After reading diary entry 1 am i the only one who got some foreshadowing that the 5th gen might have Charon come back as a galactic leader in a region south of Sinnoh for revenge against both regions as the one south might be Lookers home region and where he was held in jail and Sinnoh for doing this to him? Or do i look into things too much XD
    Anyway aww it warmed my heart to read that. I wonder how he became so evil.

Sonido

阿散井 恋次
    Years
    After reading diary entry 1 am i the only one who got some foreshadowing that the 5th gen might have Charon come back as a galactic leader in a region south of Sinnoh for revenge against both regions as the one south might be Lookers home region and where he was held in jail and Sinnoh for doing this to him? Or do i look into things too much XD
    Anyway aww it warmed my heart to read that. I wonder how he became so evil.
    I don't see how Charon and Rotom correlate at all.

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
    Charon was never 'evil'; he was only helping Team Galactic perform their mission.

Well, I WISH (lol) that you could battle Charon (Pluto) in the game.
    What's the use of him anyway. All he does is talks and talks.

I think he's a "filler character".

Last edited:

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
    Very Awesome! :D

Thanks for the translation.

I ticket this has to do with wifi battles?

splosh

Russian Reversaler
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    I like it. Cute how pluto is verbose even when he's a kid. :d

Back