• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Entei, Suicune, or Raikou?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Entei, Suicune, or Raikou?

Pokemon Gold, Silver, and Crystal introduced 3 legendary pokemon: Entei, Suicune, and Raikou. Let's say that you've been given a chance to capture one of these. Which one of these legendary dog pokemon would you prefer the most? What does your chosen have what the other two lack?​

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    I go back and forth between suicune and raikou. I've always prefered suicune but I think Raikou might be my new favorite. Def not entei lol

Quiji

Shining
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2021
    I'm a fan of all three Legendary Beasts, but Raikou is my favorite one right now because I'm a fan of tigers. Entei has also grown on me since I like lions, although in hindsight its G/S/C sprite was pretty awful.

PkMnTrainerWilliam

Aspiring Professor's Aide
    Years
  • Suicune is my choice, personally. Raikou is cool and all, and Entei is... there... but the elegance of the water beast's design just wins me over every time. That and the ability to run on water is pretty cool.

Years
  • I think I'd have to go with Entei, I think the design is the best of the 3 and it has a good moveset with some good fire moves

I did like Suicune in Crystal but wasn't a fan of its moveset

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Definitely Raikou, it's a freakin' sabre-toothed tiger, which is better than both Entei and Suicune's more canine designs. Cats > Dogs. Sabre-toothed tiger + electric typing = (Thunder, Thunder, Thunder, Thunder) Thundercat.

Poor Raikou. Entei gets its own movie, Suicune gets a minor role in one, and all it gets is a special where the most memorable part of it is a Steelix that keeps giving everyone the middle finger with Iron Tail...

Years
  • never personally cared for Entei. that may be because im not really into most fire-types in particular.

Suicune and Raikou however... i dunno. i've been stuck between who i've preferred for years. one moment im leaning Suicune, the other moment it'd be Raikou. if i was forced to choose a favourite at this very moment i'd say Suicune but it honestly doesn't really matter because it's by a hair and I like Raikou just as much, anyway.

Last edited:
    Back