• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Entei vs. Moltres, Who will win?

Jigglypuff Question: Entei vs. Moltres, Who will win?

• Moltres

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Entei

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • No one will win, no one will loose, it's a tie!

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • They will both win, they will both loose, it's a tie!

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

One-Litre-of-Tears

Pokemon Yellow is beautiful.
    Years
    Entei vs. Moltres, Who will win?

ENTEI VS. MOLTRES, WHO WILL WIN! REMEMBER, THAT TWO POKEMON ARE ALL FIRE TYPE AND BOTH LEGENDARY!

Alec_

Years
    Actually it depends on the luck of the Pokemon to win. If Moltres nor Entei have a wise battling style. Im sure one of them will win easily. But usually i prefer Moltres.
    It's because Flying-Type pokemons can fly. But Entei cannot,. ( just going to jump? :PP ). But i guess it really depends on how they battle to each other right? XD;;

~Fairytales.

SpRiTeRnInJa

Keeper of Gangachu
    Years
    This i kind of hard to figure. In a game than moltres would win hands down. but if it was a battle in the anime or if it was in "real life" than Entei would win but by a close victory

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
    Moltres would win Entei since Moltres is a flying type, that gives it the advantage since Entei can't fly.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Moltres has Roost.

Moltres >> Entei ^^
    Any Pokemon that has Roost will win automatically? Yeah, and I assume Pidgeotto will beat Entei to ashes.

Anyways, Moltres's only two supereffective moves on Entei are Ancientpower and Mud-Slap and Hidden Power [ROCK/GROUND/WATER] (you barely ever see these moves on Moltres though, but assuming you do since Hidden Power is the strongest move Moltres can use on Entei). No idiot on earth uses Mud-Slap against Entei, and Ancientpower is outclassed barely by Hidden Power. With Flawless IVs and 252 EVs in Special Attack on Neutral Moltres, Hidden Power can cap at 51%-68% of Flawless 0 EVs Neutral Entei HP, barely 2HKO. Entei is faster, however, meaning that it can get a Calm Mind before, making Hidden Power cap at 34 - 41%, a 3HKO, and so on so it's pretty easy for Entei to stall out Moltres. Aside from Calm Mind, Entei gets access to Stone Edge, an assured OHKO on Moltres with x4 supereffective (also with the speed advantage it gets to strike first and boasting 115 Attack stat versus average 90 Defense). Either way, Entei wins. So Entei it is.

Ayselipera

I think Moltres would win for the same reaons everyone else is saying.
    Pretty much the fact that it can fly and Roost.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I like Entei more, therefore Moltres will lose.
    Any Pokemon that has Roost will win automatically? Yeah, and I assume Pidgeotto will beat Entei to ashes.

Anyways, Moltres's only two supereffective moves on Entei are Ancientpower and Mud-Slap and Hidden Power [ROCK/GROUND/WATER] (you barely ever see these moves on Moltres though, but assuming you do since Hidden Power is the strongest move Moltres can use on Entei). No idiot on earth uses Mud-Slap against Entei, and Ancientpower is outclassed barely by Hidden Power. With Flawless IVs and 252 EVs in Special Attack on Neutral Moltres, Hidden Power can cap at 51%-68% of Flawless 0 EVs Neutral Entei HP, barely 2HKO. Entei is faster, however, meaning that it can get a Calm Mind before, making Hidden Power cap at 34 - 41%, a 3HKO, and so on so it's pretty easy for Entei to stall out Moltres. Aside from Calm Mind, Entei gets access to Stone Edge, an assured OHKO on Moltres with x4 supereffective (also with the speed advantage it gets to strike first and boasting 115 Attack stat versus average 90 Defense). Either way, Entei wins. So Entei it is.

I think Moltres would win for the same reaons everyone else is saying.
    Pretty much the fact that it can fly and Roost.
    Read Cherii's post please.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years

Damn. :( I've never cared much about Entei due to its looks (sea star in the face + bulldog), so the only thing I remembered about it was that it failed due to it lacking any useful STAB physical moves. Entei it is :(

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Moltres would win in the games due to it learning flying type moves

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    In the game Entei would win thanks to Stone Edge and in the anime or real life(not really) Entei would still win since it travels around the world at an amazing speed, so I don't think Moltres could keep up and since he's moving so fast he could probably get a good leap from a cliff with the high speed and pwerful legs

Turke

The Dude
    Years
    No one would win or lose because Ash would interrupt the battle to prevent a natural disaster! Because that's the anime's way of copping out.

HeartGoldnSoulSilver

is ready for the remakes.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Entei in the game, stone edge.

In the anime Entei would win. The legendary beasts run around because that have too much power. As for the flying thing, Entei would do that teleporting thing that happens in anime, you know standing on the ground one second and the next second it's in the air using some type of attack.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Entei. It's generally stronger than I remember Moltres being. And cuter <3

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I've never had a Moltres or an Entei in the games, so I don't know stats.

BUt I'd have to say Moltres since Moltres is fire/flying, right?

Back