• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Enter: The Heckler

The Heckler

Its just a matter of opinion
    Years
    my personality has nothing to do with my title. it was just a random name i thought of, actually i really like these forums, and i hope i find something i like here.

i'd like to introduce myself.

i am..... THE HECKLER

I've attached a picture of my fakemon, Hiyankiibo. tell me what you think :)

Attachments

• Enter: The Heckler
      Hiyankiibo.png
      1.6 KB · Views: 45

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Well hello, Heckler! Nice Fakemon, looks decent. I'm sure you'll feel at home here! Don't hesitate to venture all across the forum, stopping and chatting along the way~

Ayselipera

Your spoilers. The game. I just lost it... again. D:

Very interesting username choice! I have the tendency to think that simple usernames like that have all been eaten up, but I suppose you can never run out of possibilities if you think hard enough. Oh, it's really not hard at all to find something you like. I'm 100% sure you must like Pokemon so it won't be hard to cover that area. If you ever feel like venturing off beyond the Pokemon part of Pokecommunity there is a wonderful off topic section here filled with well... all topics besides Pokemon! I encourage you to take a good look around and find what sections suit you best!

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Hey welcome to the forum my favorite pokemon is Diglett.

And you siggy I lost the game:(

Back