• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Enter the Necro Region ~The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Here is mine! The shiny Poliwag isn't that noticeable...

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    I won't be able to make my trainer card, since I have Flareolf, soo... I need a sprite of Flareolf, so yeah... ^^'

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • OOC:
    Username: FrozenSnowman
    What You Would Like Us to Call You: Frozen, Snowman, or FrozenSnowman

Basic Character Info.:
    Name: Jack Heart
    Nicknames: Optional
    Hometown and Region: Hearthome, Sinnoh

More Detailed Character Info. 1 - Appearance:
    Appearance: Jack stands tall at a height of five feet and six inches. He has an average build and a mature posture. He has golden blonde hair and ocean blue eyes that glitter in the sun. He is rather "furless" having no hair other than what is on his head. His chin is chiseled and smooth like his silky golden hair. He has a bit of a tan making him look almost exotic. The combination of his smile and stare are described by some women as seductive.
    Average Attire: He commonly wears a cap on his head and it rarely has a sports theme. He mostly wears common casual wear and so tends to wear short-sleeved T-shirts. His pants also follow the theme of casual wear and tend to be Khaki pants or jeans. He never wears sweatpants, shorts, shirts with long sleeves, or sweaters. The only kind of shoes he owns are dress shoes or sneakers. His shoes are most likely black or white.
    Formal Attire: Optional, what they wear on formal occasions; minimum three lines or one paragraph
    Attire for the Cold: Optional, what they wear when it's cold; minimum three lines or one paragraph
    Accessories: Optional, includes backpacks, purses, etc.; minimum three lines or one paragraph

More Detailed Character Info. 2 - Personality:
    Dislikes: The opposite of "Likes" if you didn't know this already
    Strengths: What your character is good at doing
    Weaknesses: What your character isn't good at
    Personality: Your character's demeanor and whatnot; minimum three-five lines or one-two paragraphs

More Detailed Character Info. 3 - History:
    Family: Optional, if any; list names, ages and their relationship with the character (e.g. father, mother)
    Acquaintances: Optional, if any; list names, ages, and their relationship with the character (e.g. rival, friend)
    Past: Your character's past, minimum five-seven lines or two-three paragraphs

Other:
    Just list anything else unmentioned here

Starter:
    Desired Starter: Eevee (It's okay, Serene said I could have an Eevee)
    Any Nature/Gender/Ability Preferences?: Timid/Male/Adaptibility
    Any Oddities?: A furless formation of a heart on both of his ears and on his tail.

I started. I'm sorry I'm not able to finish it until tommorow.

Last edited:

Mewliveson

Ranger Emilee
    Years
  • Hmm... Seeing how Flax also posted for a Wildcard... Oh, what the heck? I'll add a third wildcard, but just 'cause I'm nice. So yeah, you can start with Farfetch'd.

Thanks. I do so like nice people. Hey why am I your hero Sublime? Did I do something wrong? *glances to left and right* Or right?

Answer me this...where do I start? I need a place to begin in order to post my "position"

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • OK, just so everyone knows, I'm letting FrozenSnowman start with a second Eevee, so no one bug him about it, 'k? =P

Mewliveson: Eh, start at chapter 1, where you receive your first Pokemon XD Oh, and Limey loves Farfetch'd; he was overjoyed when I put it in the Necro Dex :3 The Necro dex consists of my faves (though I forgot Shinx and evos. >.>).

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Ack, sorry for not posting. >.< Chikorita's personality is driving me nuts. I think I'll have the post up by tomorrow morning, though.

Aand a trainer card.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Speaking of trainer cards... :3

Some of you who were in Eletj's Cineris Titan Academy RP probably remember this sprite. It's a recolored version of one of Pokecharm's custom sprites :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back