• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Entertaining Chit-Chat (sportsproof!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuzronk

Banned
Years
  • Speaking of Frozen the short film in front of Coco wasn't that bad. Likely made it too long for children to watch Coco in full but it's not as awful as I heard.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I heard it was nice and I want to see it. I also want to see Coco ofc, but I can't help but feeling like it's a bit of a silly ripoff of the glorious piece of art that is Book Of Life.

Also, welcome the new caretaker!

9pXBaAc.png

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I still have some things high up on my list:

- Trolls
    - Wonder Woman

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • Coco isn't a Book of Life rip-off. Book of Life was more about non Mexican stuff with the holiday as background while Coco is about the holiday itself.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Good to have a new defender of the E&M Shield.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It's hard to believe that it's been seven months already since Wonder Woman release.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I bought the Blu Ray just last week. Going to catch up on a lot of movies in the early portion of 2018.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I might have to start watching Star Vs The Forces Of Evil.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Just got tickets to Brit Floyd in May. I hear they are pretty good, so it'll be worth it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    oh right, Wonder Woman. I should get to watching that lmao I keep putting it off

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • DC has stronger stories than Marvel but still barely care myself. I know Marvel has some strong and iconic stuff like Marvels though.

Years
  • The Shape of Water is finally out and it's... something else. It was kinda exactly what I expected while also being not at all what I expected. I would love to watch this movie with people who would get uncomfortable just to see them try to wrap their heads around it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm thinking of renewing my Netflix subscription next month once my Internet bill hopefully drops. It's been a while.

Years
  • I've got a backlog of things to watch on Netflix and even though I finally have time I can't feel like watching anything now. I hate when you got too many options and you can't pick something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back