• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Entertaining Chit-Chat (sportsproof!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I might know that feeling; reading reviews beforehand does help a little bit.

Years
  • What is that?

Mystery Science Theater 3000

eMcsrm8.png

The low budget show where they make fun of bad movies.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Interesting; it doesn't like something I wouldn't be into.

I just finished catching up with The Runaways; would definitely recommend if anyone is looking for something new to watch.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    That sounds like something fun tbh haha.

I haven't been to the cinema in quite a while now :x no great movies have caught my particular interest.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I just learned a few days ago that the Danny Phantom theme was inspired by the song "The Invisible Man" by Queen, instantly making it one of my favorite Queen songs.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I just learned a few days ago that the Danny Phantom theme was inspired by the song "The Invisible Man" by Queen, instantly making it one of my favorite Queen songs.

I've had to replay the theme several times after I read this. So catchy.

Years
  • Ugh, I'm reading that not only do they want Quentin Tarantino to direct the next Star Trek movie, they want to give a whole Star Wars trilogy to some Game of Thrones writers.

Why don't we let Chuck Palahniuk write an E.T. sequel? And, I know, let Woody Allen direct it. I'm sure we can think of other titles we can let be ruined.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    To "some" Game Of Thrones writers? They are the Game Of Thrones writers.

Bay

Years
  • While I enjoy Game of Thrones, I can see why many folks don't like the idea of the writers taking over Star Wars. Star Wars is a tad more lighthearted than Got, so it wouldn't go too well unless the script gets considerable edits.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2021
    Hey, guys. I just want to know why you think Amanda Leighton, Kristen Li and Natalie Palamides replaced Cathy Cavadini, Tara Strong and E. G. Daily as voice actresses of Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup, respectively, from the Powerpuff Girls 2016 TV series reboot?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Just for change? They could no longer be interested, but chances of this happening to all three, I'm not sure.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I have come to the conclusion that The Great British Bake Off is one of the most pleasant shows on television. Everyone is just so nice.

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
  • Do they still have Noel Fielding as a host on the Great British Bake Off?
    I can't watch that guy and not picture the Mighty Boosh.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    He was one of the hosts on the latest season. Sad that Mel & Sue didn't continue over to the new channel.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    What controversy would that be? I'm hearing nothing but praise for the film.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back