• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:ENTOURAGE [PG-13]:.

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    "Sssth," Dustin the Delcatty hissed at Sinestra, continuing with an "I don't mind shallow water, but diving into that ocean... Apearantly the scientists did one too many experiments on you." A shake of his head later and Dustin had succesfully speared a second remoraid. "Wahla, practice makes perfect!"

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2011
    Half an hour later, C.J. plonked himself on the ground, giving his legs a good, long stretch. A small fire burned before him and Kendall.

"That took longer than I thought it would," he moaned. "But at least we got it going. Say, where did everyone else go?"

IceFireLighnting

"Weeeeell, Corrine and Joker--by the way, he's far too...outcasty, don't trust 'im--went to patrol for a half hour, and Nineteen and Dustin are on the dock that we made fishing with Crysta, my curious little Eevee. We have nothing to do." She sighed as she turned over on her Glaceon side. "I'm getting some rest, tend to the fire, will ya?"

Akita

Returned
    Years
    "Apparently the scientists did one to many experiments on you."

Sinestra couldn't help but grin at that. Moments later, Dustin had successfully caught a silvery Remoraid.

"...Practice makes perfect!"

☆★☆​

A half-hour of fishing later, and a neat pile of Remoraid and Finneon lay on the dock. Sinestra estimated that it was about three in the morning.

He prodded the Delcatty on his right with one paw, "<I think that's enough fishing for tonight. It looks like they got a fire started.>"

He padded over to the pile, "<Help me carry these back.>"

Sinestra switched from his Persian form to his mixed form. He gathered up as many slimy fish as he could possibly carry, and made his way carefully across the ice. The ice wouldn't last long in tropical waters. It was already thinning.

On his fourth step across the ice, he heard a sickening crack. Sinestra had no time to react. A heartbeat later, he fell through the ice. I hope Dustin doesn't try getting across in his half-human form. Dustin was probably smarter than him anyway. He'd figure it out.

Sinestra managed to hang on to most of the fish, but there was no way to swim back while holding all of the catch. He tossed the fish back into the pile. Then it occured to him that he couldn't swim. That, and that the water was kind of cold.

"Damn."

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    "<Help me carry these back.>" Sinestra startled Dustin just as he was about to catch what he was sure was the large leader of the school of remoraid they had found. As the persian switched into half human form, Dustin the delcatty was about to follow before he felt a slight shift in the ice beneath him. Dustin's premonition was correct as soon after that Sinestra fell into the water. The nights chill combined with the cold see water was probally terribley uncomfrtable.

Dustin smirked as he said "Need a hand - or rather tail." As he purred this, he stuck his bushy purple tail down the hole towards Sinestra. Dustin's claws dug into the ice as he felt Sinestra's claws in his tail, and with a jerk Sinestra was out of the ice. Once that was done Dustin walked towards the pile of fish. "Hey Glaceevee - thing. Catch the fish we through at you." With that statement Dustin batted a fish into the air with his paw.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    ENTOURAGE
    JOKER'S LOG #8 – Time Fly's

"Ha, you're funny Jo-Jo. Let's head to the top! If there's anything to be found, I'm sure it'll be up there!"

'She's probably right, that cliff seems a little… Odd. Don't you think?'

He did, he was sure that there was something up there, but he had no clue what. Joker felt through one of his pockets, it held many things he'd collected over the years. A deck of cards, a chess piece, half a Pokéball, and finally, a pocket watch. He yanked the watch from his pocket and flicked up the cover. He'd already been out for half an hour; it felt like it had only been five minutes. He didn't particularly care if he was late; he'd probably be out too long on purpose, just to annoy everyone back at camp.

"Let's go…" Joker murmured, as he dropped the watch back into his pocket.

Joker shook his wings slightly to warm them, it was a cold night, and most bug-types could barely move without the sins heat. His wings created a loud buzzing sound, and he shot in the direction of the cliff.

'There's something definatly wrong about that cliff, I just can't put my finger on it…'

(OCC - Sorry for the short post...)

IceFireLighnting

Crysta nodded as Dustin batted the first fish at her. She caught it and started a pile on the beach. "Now you stay there, stupid little fish," she joked, unsure as to weather Dustin heard her or not. She kept catching fish after fish, Remoraid, Finneon, Finneon, Remoraid, Finneon, Remoraid, Remoraid...It kept going on until there was only one fish left, the biggest yet. Both cats had to put their paws on this one. And as Crysta saw it, she knew exactly what to do.

"Powder Snow!" she yelled, and as she did, small but powerful snowflakes rushed towards the fish out of her collar thing. The fish dropped, frozen. "It'll take a little longer, but it'll be worth waiting. I'll finish the dock so that you can get across." She used her Ice Shard to build a temporary bridge. "Well, that won't last forever!"

((OOC: You can hear Crysta in half or full Pokemon form. Well, duh.))

Akita

Returned
    Years
    Short post...

"<Thanks. Both of you.>" said Persian-Sinestra as he dragged the Remoraid across the temporary "bridge".

He was shivering again. Ooh, yeah. Bet that makes me look tough. Sinestra shakily made it back onto the soft sand with the last piece of the catch. He shook the water out of his pelt. Slightly weak from hunger, he made his way over to the fire. He saw Kendall and C.J., though Kendall didn't look very awake. Sinestra shifted into his human form and ran back across the beach to Dustin. He was shaking really hard now.

"You should get some sleep," Sinestra told him, "Tommorrow's going to be a long day."

I hope what's-his face the Mothim actually comes back. It'd be nice to get a little co-operation from him. I also hope Corrine didn't get herself lost. Back at the temporary "camp" that consisted solely of the fire and pile of smelly fish, Sinestra hoped to get some sleep. He sat down across from where Kendall was.

☆☆☆☆☆

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    As Sinestra turned around Dustin smirked and called out, "You get some sleep. You're so tired a leaf could nock you over." Dustin had returned to human form, and as he curled up beside the fire, he watched C.J. stretch. After that Dustin drifted of to sleep looking almost angelic until he shivered from the cold, released a humongous snore, and slowly shifted into half form. Apearantly cats have warmer fur than a human's skin.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2011
    C.J. looked at the pile of fish. Then he looked at the fire. Then he looked around him, realising that pretty much everyone else was asleep.

"I guess it's my turn to cook," he muttered.

The first fish didn't go so well. It turned into a little burnt pile of ash on a stick. The second went slightly better, coming out just a tad overcooked, but at the cost of burning C.J.'s hand rather nastily. The Abra-morph let fly a few curses, then, making sure no one was watching, quickly used a recovery technique he'd picked up back in the lab on himself. He closed his eyes, and his arm glowed blue momentarily. Within seconds, the burn was mostly gone.

The rest of the fishes came out quite nicely. When they were ready, he smiled proudly and started the nudge the rest of the group awake. Sure it was late, but who didn't like a little midnight snack?

IceFireLighnting

Two Points of Veiw--The Pokemon & Trainer Seperation.

Crysta watched as Sinestra, then Dustin, walked off. "Humans get tired too easily," said Crysta to herself. She figured that she would walk around and find Corrine and Joker, as it had been way too long. "I wonder..." She saw a cliff waaaay off in the distance. "Maybe they're up there..." She ran off into the darkness, wondering if that was where they had gone.

Crysta reached the cliffside. She saw a couple of flying figures overhead. "So that's where they are! OK, Icy Wind!" She used the draft to carry her up. "Um, excuse me, but I believe that you two were supposed to be back by now!" She dropped herself on the cliff's edge and pointed to the smoke in the trees. "Go. Now. Or you get an Ice Shard in the face."
    -------------------------------
    Kendall woke up at the nudge. It looked like she was the only one awake besides C.J. "Hey. What up with the wak--?" She smelled the fish. "No. You made the fish!" She grabbed the nearest fish with her mouth and took a bite. "MMM! You are really good! How long--" she saw the slight burn on C.J.'s right hand. "What happened? Did you burn yourself?" She also took notice that Corrine, Joker and Crysta weren't back.

"Where are the flying scouts? Where's Crysta?"

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    The half delcatty - half human pokemorph turned onto his back, his mouth slivating as his dream of riding a giant flying rapidash turned into one of eating a five course dinner made entirely of fish. Just as he was about to bite into the first course when he sat up at a nudge to his side. "Food!" was shouted out before Dustin grabbed the first three fish he could find to eat as dinner. "Thwee nead ad way tchu thtore te tfhich."

(( Translation; "We need a way to store the fish."))

GrifSpark

Years
    ENTOURAGE
    JOKER'S LOG #9 – No, it's a promise

The Mothim continued to fly in the direction of the cliff, he couldn't tell if Corrine was following, but he guessed she would.

'Nearly there kiddo, you seem tired'

"That's because I am tired, I'm not used to this much flying" he replied, emphasising 'am'.

Joker realised that if Corrine was following him, she'd be able to hear, what to her, was Joker talking to himself, so he lowered his voice.

'Heads up… Well, down'

Joker felt a cold shiver run through his whole body, which was swiftly followed by a Glaceon whirring past him, and landing gracefully on the cliff edge right in front of Joker.

"Um, excuse me, but I believe that you two were supposed to be back by now?" she said as she pointed to the small wisp of smoke rising from the beach.

"Tell me something I don't know…" Joker replied.

"Go, now. Or you get an IceShard in the face." She continued.

Joker paused, "Is that a threat?"

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Corrine follows Joker, still watching his back. He seems cold, which is odd, because she feels perfectly warm. Maybe he's just tired? "That's because I am tired, I'm not used to this much flying." Oh no, was that out loud? Or can he read minds?

Suddenly, Crysta appears! I don't remember her... "Go. Now. Or you'll get an Ice Shard to the face." "...Is that a threat?" "Hey, wait!" Corrine jumps in, flying in a circle around Joker. "There's no need to be pushy! And it's not that cold that ice will hit us! We were just scouting, and lost track of time! And how did you get here so fast?"

IceFireLighnting

Hey, Crysta's not my morph! Crysta's my Pokemon!

OOC(title contd.): She is an Ice-Type Glaceon-like Eevee.

"Well," Crysta said as she sat down on her bushy tail, "I used an Icy Wind to push me along, like the one I used to get up here. But, anyway, we all need to get to camp, because I think dinner's on." She raised her nose and sniffed. "Yep. Remoraid and Finneon, although I think there is one Magikarp...useless but tasty Pokemon..." She used her Icy Wind to float herself onto Corrine's back. "Now I'm tired. That-a-way ya go." Crysta extended her teal foreleg to point south, towards the rising smoke. She yawned and closed her eyes, taking pride in all that she had done(aka, almost nothing).

Akita

Returned
    Years
    Another short post...

When CJ began nudging Sinestra awake, he had no idea that Sinestra would flip on him. As soon as the abra-morph touched Sinestra, he lashed out and swatted his hand away.

"I was just falling asleep now, but you snapped me out of it! I haven't slept in days to begin with!" Sinestra snarled.

Cool it, kid. He didn't mean it.Sinestra's exhausted side was a little less sympathetic. He's, like, sixteen. He can deal with it. Sinestra opened his eyes, and the fish caught his attention. They were- cooked? And rather evenly as well. Hungry Sinestra takes over.

"Oooh, did you prepare these d-delicous, mouth-watering fish?"He was practically drooling as he said it. "Oh, fish would taste so good right now. Can I have one? Sorry I yelled at you."

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Corinne is momentarily shocked at Cryta's audacity. She contemplates shaking her off, but decides against it. After all, she can't fly. She just jumps really well. I'll show her how fun flying can be! "Okay, Jo-Jo! You heard the girl! Hop on!" She gives Joker time to climb on, then takes off.

Corinne flies quickly through the sky, propelling herself farther up with her vast wings. She effortlessly carries the smaller Pokemorph(s). She spins and loops a couple times, just to have some fun with Crysta. She dives for the campfire, pulling up at the last second. She lands lightly, crouching to let the other(s) off.

((Number of passengers is left ambiguous in case Joker doesn't get on her back.))

GrifSpark

Years
    ENTOURAGE
    JOKER'S LOG #10 – Base-Jumping

"Okay, Jo-Jo. You heard the girl, hop on!"

Joker almost gagged, "I'm fine…"

He hovered forward slightly, and landed on the cliff edge lightly, then morphed into his half-form in one fluid motion. He turned his head back to see Corrine carry the Glaceon Pokemorph back to camp. Joker's stomach growled violently, he hadn't eaten in days, he only ate the ENTOURAGE meals when absolutely necessary, who knows how many attitude controlling drugs they've put in those things.

"Well, it's going to take a while to walk back there…" he murmured to himself.

The flight up here had exhausted him, and flying back down would be just as- Then he hatched a plan. He stepped up to the very edge of the cliff, and monitored the wind conditions for a moment, and then he lent forward. He was sent falling forwards down the cliff face. Any ordinary person would think of him insane, but he wasn't an ordinary person. He extended his Mothim-wings, which combined with speed he was falling, and the strong winds, caused him to glide towards the camp, much faster than he could fly. Almost like a parachute.

'Good thinking…'

It felt much more relaxing, and free than actually flying. Much easier too… Within minutes, he had caught up to Corrine and the Glaceon, whose name was unknown to him. Joker closed his wings slightly, causing him to move faster, but loose altitude more drastically, but he didn't want to spend any more time than he needed with anyone. He was just going to eat the food and leave, or at least he hoped that was what was going to happen. Corrine performed a quick loop, leaving Joker to steam ahead. He stopped just before the beach line, and dropped down a couple of metres into the forest edge.

'Mmm… Smells good'

He was right; the smell of cooked fish attacked him like a swarm of Beedrill. He wandered near the campsite, but rested against a tree, and patiently watched the others congregate around the campfire.

"Well, it's now or never…"

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2011
    The whole party of Pokemorphs was gathered around the campfire - an arrangement that C.J. liked. As everyone munched away at the cooked fish, the Abra-morph settled back and relaxed. It was getting dark, and the first few stars were starting to appear in the sky.

"It's been a fun day," he mumbled absentmindedly. "But I don't think we should linger around this beach too much longer. The ENTOURAGE bounty hunters are going to catch up with us soon. Joker, did you find out anything about the layout of the island? Where we can move on to tomorrow?"

Akita

Returned
    Years
    Day Two

[???= Of ENTOURAGE, of course.][Day Two][/???]
    The second day and first morning on the island is a chilly one. The sky towards the cliff shimmers in an ominous black-color. Everything seems dead. The bird pokemon whose cries could be heard on the previous day are silent. No wind blows.
    For a tropical island, the cool weather seems a bit odd. Wrong, in a way. The pokemon sense it, and the pokemorphs sense it as well.

☆☆☆☆☆

Currently, at ENTOURAGE:

"Do you have the files?" a deep voice asked from behind a desk.

"Of course, sir." This voice was a smaller, scared-sounding voice.

"Did you document which ones escaped?"

"Yes, sir."

"Have you tracked down the ones we had tagged."

"Well, I--"

"That's right! Everyone here is so- er... You'd think we'd be more organized. How many do you have accounted for?"

"Captured, sir?"

"Yes! And don't call me sir! This isn't the army!"

"Of course, sir. Um, we have recaptured all but- around ten."

"You mean they don't know exactly?"

"No."

"I bet I know where they might be. Yes, of course!" The scientist leapt up from his chair, threw open the door, and ran down the hall. The assistant gingerly placed the files on the table. Then, he too, scampered off down the hall. The file on top read:

Sinestra Halladay #319

Back