• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Eon Ticket?

Years
  • I'm kinda confused as I've never owned a 2ds/3ds before. I'll be getting one tomorrow and pardon my ignorance but, how do i get a friend code and I live in London, how can I get the Eon ticket?

If you're referring to your own FC then you get it automatically when registering your 3DS, but if you're referring to getting someone else's then you'll have to ask for it and add it via a friends list.

The Eon Ticket (for the UK atleast) will be given to a random 15 people who signed up for a contest, and they'll be able to pass it to people immediately once they receive it. So basically it's a luck thing if you pick it up from someone who originally had it or had it passed to them.

Years
  • I have no idea how I will get the Eon Ticket. I live in a small, third world country in the Caribbean. Even if I do pass someone with a 3DS/2DS, the chances of them having ORAS is very slim. I have a better chance of running into a shiny Pokemon (without Shiny Charm etc.) than getting this. I do think the distribution method is cool, but it is not viable for every single country.
    Also, because of this distribution method, it will encourage people to use PowerSaves more than ever, to get their Eon Ticket, because I am pretty sure PowerSaves will be updated to have it.
    I have this looming feeling that this method will be used in the future, as well. I shudder at the thought of StreetPass exclusive Pokemon. The backlash from fans might be huge. I really hope this does not become a thing.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • I live in Denver, so I might be able to pick it up from someone's street pass if I drive around the mall in the downtown area. Or maybe at Comic Con or an Anime convention or something.

I guess my prospects aren't that bad.

Years
  • Thanks.

So I go to Westfield on Saturday (29th) and take my 3DS + OR with me?

No, the 15 winners will be going to Westfield, meeting Junichi Masuda and getting the Eon ticket but it will not start being spread until the 15 winners go back to their chosen GAME store (the locations are listed) so it is best to go to one of those locations to get the ticket not Westfield itself.

EDIT: Here is a list of the 15 stores that will be starting the relay:
    Belfast:
    GAME, 5 Donegall Arcade,
    Belfast, BT1 1PT
    Birmingham:
    GAME, Unit SU312, Bullring,
    Birmingham, B5 4BU
    Bristol:
    GAME, Unit LR53, Cribbs Causeway,
    Bristol, BS34 5GG
    Cambridge:
    GAME, Unit 47/48, Lion Yard Shopping Centre,
    Cambridge, CB2 3NA
    Cardiff:
    GAME, 50 Grand Arcade, St. David's 2 Centre,
    Cardiff, CF10 2ER
    Edinburgh:
    GAME, 43-45 St James Centre,
    Edinburgh, EH1 3SL
    Glasgow:
    GAME, 43 Union Street,
    Glasgow, G1 3RB
    Leeds:
    GAME, Unit 13 Headrow Centre,
    Leeds, LS1 6JB
    Liverpool:
    GAME, 72 Lord Street,
    Liverpool, L2 1TL
    Manchester:
    GAME, Unit 59, Arndale Centre,
    Manchester, M4 3AB
    Newcastle:
    GAME, 3 Chevy Chase, Eldon Square,
    Newcastle, NE1 7XP
    Nottingham:
    GAME, 16 Angel Row,
    Nottingham, NG1 6HL
    Plymouth:
    GAME, Unit SU17 Drake Circus, 1 Charles Street,
    Plymouth, PL1 1EA
    Sheffield:
    GAME, Unit 22/24, Fargate,
    Sheffield, S1 1LH
    Southampton:
    GAME, Unit SU8, West Quay Centre,
    Southampton, SO15 1QD

The actual competition has closed now, so it is best to go to one of these locations to get the eon ticket (Not Westfield as it won't be spread there!!) The winners should start being notified either today or tomorrow, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be spreading it in Cambridge.

Last edited:
    Years
  • That sucks. I dont live near those Game stores. the closest one i have is the one in Camden High Street. So how will i get one lol

Years
  • That sucks. I dont live near those Game stores. the closest one i have is the one in Camden High Street. So how will i get one lol

Cambridge is the nearest one to me, but even that is around a two hour drive away... (Luckily transport between London and Cambridge is provided so I'd only need that two hour drive) I think another way to get the ticket is through mixing records with someone who has it, like in the original rse, which hopefully can be done via WiFi but I'm not sure if that is true this time. Hopefully the 15 winners are people who frequently travel around with Streetpass on, that would help it spread, but I can just see the majority of winners being around 10 years old and will never Streetpass after this event... If we can do the mixing records method I'll spread my Japanese eon ticket to people on here since I've ordered the December CoroCoro for the code and I'll use it on my Japanese AS.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    So you're saying that if I live in an area where ppl don't play Pokemon P can't get the Eon ticket?

Krio

Stoked For Pokemon PR!
    Years
  • At least this way we have a chance at getting it, I was young and didn't know better when gen 3 was out and didn't get to catch any event pokemon

Years
  • I didn't know that we actually could get one of the Eon Pokemon in the game without the Eon Ticket, I thought that it was required

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    I am a bit concerned also. I was at the midnight party and there were quite a few ppl there but how do I know if they have the Eon ticket or not.... I got 40 streetpasses just from that night.

Years
  • Fantastic, game in cardiff is only a 15 minutes from the station, so a trip to cardiff is on the cards, shame this all wasnt a year earlier though as i lived used to live really close to cribbs causeway in bristol before university

Years
  • So when do the eon tickets actually get distributed from each game store, will it be the 29th as thats when the winners get it? And will it permanently be at that store after?

Back