• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Eon Ticket?

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
  • I actually picked up an Eon Ticket yesterday from my friend, who had just then got one from... Neither of us have any clue. But from what I'm hearing, I guess we're apparently both very lucky?

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    I haven't gotten it, yet.
    But fortunately I'll be seeing someone on Christmas eve who has it so we can just streetpass each other :P
    Can't wait for my Latios! I'll have to reset for good iv's and nature since...I usually always do and I plan to actually use it in battle. If I'm lucky I hope it's shiny too ahah.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Everyone go Streetpassing today and let's see if we can get that Eon Ticket a little earlier! The worldwide Streetpass event is now on, so even if the Eon Ticket isn't out in your area, this gives it a chance to spread through you into your area, so take advantage!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Everyone go Streetpassing today and let's see if we can get that Eon Ticket a little earlier! The worldwide Streetpass event is now on, so even if the Eon Ticket isn't out in your area, this gives it a chance to spread through you into your area, so take advantage!

Can you elaborate more on this "worldwide Streetpass"?

damion

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • I was lucky to get one, i live in Long Island NY and i work in a mall so there are many travelers so i encounter alot of street passing. The ticket is circulating trust me this is easier than when you have the get a physical ticket/card from nintendo power when RSe came out like 10 years ago. We just got the game about a month ago you guys will get it

I think game syncing is also part of it (just a thought)

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    I can get it from a store nearby, I just need to go in and I think I can receive it via StreetPass or w/e. Pretty cool to be honest. Can't wait to shiny hunt for Latias ^~^

YellowTemperance

DeDeDoodles™ by Kirby
    Years
  • I got mine from a McDonalds this morning when we stopped on the way to my grandmother's house. Getting a Latios while I chowed down on a Southern-Style Chicken Biscuit with Cheese was the best part of my morning, hands down.

(Also, unrelated note, try that. It's delicious.)

Now back on topic. Do I have to physically Streetpass someone to spread the Eon Ticket, or can I just interact with them on my in-game Friends list? I don't mind the former, because a neighbor of mine might definitely want an Eon Ticket, but I ask the latter because of a friend in Washington I can't get in proximity to because, well, I'm in bum-luck, Georgia, for lack of a better phrase.

Years
  • I don't hang out with many people, and I doubt i'll be able to find someone at college who will be able to pass it over once i'm back there in January. Maybe sometime when i'm at the mall on a Friday or Saturday i'll be able to get it from a GameStop employee or something. It's unfortunate, though.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I don't hang out with many people, and I doubt i'll be able to find someone at college who will be able to pass it over once i'm back there in January. Maybe sometime when i'm at the mall on a Friday or Saturday i'll be able to get it from a GameStop employee or something. It's unfortunate, though.

You would be surprised, I live in WV and have been taking my DS with me every day, I meet some one on SP today that was from Japan and another from Canada, this is traveling time of the year, never know who you'll pass.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Can you elaborate more on this "worldwide Streetpass"?
    When you turn on your DS you should get a notification about it.
    I'll clarify a bit with what I got today. I Streetpassed at the local Future Shop two worldwide players from England and Japan. All from one visit. Got a few Americans too. No Eon Ticket though.

Too bad there aren't really more Streetpass spots there. I'll head out at least once more, maybe twice more, after Chistmas. At least there are a bunch of chances there.

I got mine from a McDonalds this morning when we stopped on the way to my grandmother's house. Getting a Latios while I chowed down on a Southern-Style Chicken Biscuit with Cheese was the best part of my morning, hands down.

(Also, unrelated note, try that. It's delicious.)

Now back on topic. Do I have to physically Streetpass someone to spread the Eon Ticket, or can I just interact with them on my in-game Friends list? I don't mind the former, because a neighbor of mine might definitely want an Eon Ticket, but I ask the latter because of a friend in Washington I can't get in proximity to because, well, I'm in bum-luck, Georgia, for lack of a better phrase.
    First off, I don't know what upsets me more: the fact that you got an Eon Ticket this morning, or the fact that you can enjoy a Southern-Style Chicken Biscuit with Cheese (Canada doesn't have that, and the value menu has increased in price again, so forget value). As for the Eon Ticket question, you answered it; McDonalds is a Streetpass Relay point down there (they were here for a while, but they seem to have been disabled now). Fortunately for me, I got a few of the newer puzzle pink pieces, so I should have everything I need to complete the Ultimate NES Remix and Captain Toad puzzles on my next trip out. If not, I'll be pretty darn close. (Speaking of, I gave up on the final piece of NES Remix to get a Toad one from one person; it seems like a harder one. Also, the Japanese player couldn't help me. Sad.)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I'll clarify a bit with what I got today. I Streetpassed at the local Best Buy two worldwide players from England and Japan. All from one visit. Got a few Americans too. No Eon Ticket though.

Too bad there aren't really more Streetpass spots there. I'll head out at least once more, maybe twice more, after Chistmas. At least there are a bunch of chances there.

First off, I don't know what upsets me more: the fact that you got an Eon Ticket this morning, or the fact that you can enjoy a Southern-Style Chicken Biscuit with Cheese (Canada doesn't have that, and the value menu has increased in price again, so forget value). As for the Eon Ticket question, you answered it; McDonalds is a Streetpass Relay point down there (they were here for a while, but they seem to have been disabled now). Fortunately for me, I got a few of the newer puzzle pink pieces, so I should have everything I need to complete the Ultimate NES Remix and Captain Toad puzzles on my next trip out. If not, I'll be pretty darn close. (Speaking of, I gave up on the final piece of NES Remix to get a Toad one from one person; it seems like a harder one. Also, the Japanese player couldn't help me. Sad.)

I had just opened my DS and it told me that and I had a SP from some one named Kyle from Japan and if I remember right it was a nintendo person.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I had just opened my DS and it told me that and I had a SP from some one named Kyle from Japan and if I remember right it was a nintendo person.
    That's not Japan I think. I've had Kyle over three times now; oddly, it's a new Mii every time, not the same one. So I can go into Find Mii II and hire a team of Kyles. The team-up potential. Esp. with my same colour shirt.

But this is off-topic, so...Kyle doesn't distribute the tickets, and I have not received one yet,. However, Streetpass data seemed to be delayed going to the game after my prior Streetpasses on other days, so who knows?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • That's not Japan I think. I've had Kyle over three times now; oddly, it's a new Mii every time, not the same one. So I can go into Find Mii II and hire a team of Kyles. The team-up potential. Esp. with my same colour shirt.

But this is off-topic, so...Kyle doesn't distribute the tickets, and I have not received one yet,. However, Streetpass data seemed to be delayed going to the game after my prior Streetpasses on other days, so who knows?

Didn't say tha we would get the ticket from any nintendo person, was only stating that with the worldwide thing going on, it's hard to tell who we will meet in there. The Kyle I meet today was a nintendo but a different one, I now have 2 of them in thee but both with different hats.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • I'm going to the mall tomorrow to spend some gift cards, so I'll hopefully get it then, because if not, I don't know when I'd be able to.

Rou.Tsuki

It's happy hour somewhere...
    Years
  • Lucked out at a toy drive (in Seattle) and streetpassed someone there that had the Eon Ticket. Had my Mii scream I had the ticket, but I don't know if people who played got it or not. Stopped by McD's this week, so hopefully it got passed around with the worldwide event.

Nusdogg

6IV Shiny Master
    Years
  • I tried to pass it over to my little cousin and was confused if I should be at the 3DS main menu or be in the In-Game in sleep mode?

We both had ours in the 3DS main menu in sleep mode, couple mins later we both got the solid green light, but his ORAS game icon didn't have a colored dot and didn't receive the Eon Ticket. Will try later when I see him again.

Back