• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Er... Hi

Oswin

Clara Oswald for the win. Oswin!
Years
  • With the release of ORAS, and the need for some party members I can't get myself, I decided to join a forum. I'm definitely going to be on here for more than trading, since the community seems pretty good!

So, a bit about myself,
    I LOVE Doctor Who (hence the name and picture)
    I love music and theater
    Mawile is my favorite pokemon
    My first pokemon was Meganium (who I still have on my copy of Pokemon diamond)

Speaking of trading, I'm really looking for Mawile, Torkoal, Mantyke, and Medicham, so if you could help me out I have a thread on the quick trade area.

Anyways, I'm hoping to get to know you all soon,

Oswin

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heya, heya! Yeah, you'll receive the pokemon you're looking for over on the Trade Board, so, feel free to check that out anytime, and you'll get some assistance in no time at all! :3

Course, we're happy to have you around regardless! Welcome to the forum! Mawile's awesomee. I love the mega form; it's really powerful, and it's a sure-fire dragon-type killer with Play Rough and such, and its Huge Power ability just makes it even more awesomee. <33

I hope to get to know you soon too! Leave me a message anytimeeee. Cheers, and take care! <33

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Some of my friends seem to adore Doctor Who, but unfortunately, I've never gotten around to watch this show much. Though, if I put some effort into viewing and keeping with the series, I'm sure I'll be turning myself into an official fan.

Which music genre would you say is your favorite? For me, it would likely have to be metal; every time I'm in mood of listening to some songs, this is the genre I first tend to look into. Though, I do enjoy listening to everything else! Music is music, and most of them indeed do what they were initially meant to, which I believe is relieving stress and whatnot. I'm not much of a huge fan of rap, but put that aside, all things are well.

Anyway, welcome to PC, Oswin; it's nice to meet you! I hope you have fun here and enjoy your visits. Should you ever need somebody to chat with, I'm here for you, so please send me a message whenever you wish.

tioeduardo27

tioeduardo
    Years
  • Hey! I really want to start watching Doctor Who, but I'm not certain where to start.
    Should I watch the old series or should I start with the... erm... 2005 series? Not sure about the year!

I really love Chikorita, but I'm not a big fan of Meganium. I mean, I don't hate it, but Typhlosion and Feraligatr (specially Feraligatr) are so sexy!

Feel free to answer here or to pm me!
    See ya!

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Which Doctor is your favourite? I stopped watching after Eccleston, although I didn't mind Capaldi; he was fairly interesting. We have a Doctor Who Fanclub in the Fanclubs section; maybe that'd be something you'd be interested in? There are quite a few fans of the Time Lord on here :3

If you need anything or just want to chat, feel free to PM me anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Years
  • I'm a bit late to this introduction, but it doesn't hurt to say hello. Welcome to PC by the way, Oswin!

I haven't really watched Doctor Who as much as I thought, but I think I watched a fair bit of the episodes from the Tennant era (he was I think, the most adorable of the Doctors imo) but I think I remember watching the first Capaldi episode as well. Zeria recommended the Doctor Who club over in Fan Clubs & Groups, where you'll find quite a lot of fellow fans of the series. Mawile's an interesting choice for a fave, it's definitely gotten better ever since the little thing got a Mega Evolution and Fairy-type. I sorta remember how useless it used to be, and now it's suddenly very powerful.

Like the others said, I surely hope you have a fun time around the community and hey, I'm always open if you want someone to talk to so shoot a message my way whenever you're interested!

- Hikamaru

Back