• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Error in load screen

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
Years
  • Hello, I apologize if this is the wrong place to put this, but I've recently started up Essentials and I'm working on a new project and I got an error message (see attachment below). I was wondering if anyone knew the solution to this. It's a completely new map and I've only made one new map and that's all the changes I've made with it! Thanks in advance for anyone that can help!

Attachments

• essentials error.png
      essentials error.png
      36.6 KB · Views: 20
    Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Hello, I apologize if this is the wrong place to put this, but I've recently started up Essentials and I'm working on a new project and I got an error message (see attachment below). I was wondering if anyone knew the solution to this. It's a completely new map and I've only made one new map and that's all the changes I've made with it! Thanks in advance for anyone that can help!

Do you have icons for the Pokémon that are currently in your party? I'm not sure if this is the cause, but I think something at least like that can pop up if you don't.

war rock exe

Years
  • Do you have icons for the Pokémon that are currently in your party? I'm not sure if this is the cause, but I think something at least like that can pop up if you don't.
    I'm not sure tbh, I haven't edited anything like that! All I did was make a new map, I did not touch the icons!

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    I'm not sure tbh, I haven't edited anything like that! All I did was make a new map, I did not touch the icons!

Then it's something else I can't remember off the top of my head, maybe someone else knows what's going on, though.

war rock exe

Years
  • You might be missing icons somehow, or some of the other graphics. That's what your error means
    Ok! Thank you! I downloaded the most recent Essentials .zip off the website... would you happen to have any solutions for that? Ive already deleted and extracted the files again and have gotten the same error message:/

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    With all due respect good sir, might I have a more direct answer? I hate to be needy by I searched that website hardcore for a solution and couldn't find anything :( or maybe I'm not looking hard enough?

It may just be me, but what you said a few posts above to me didn't sound like a proper update, unless you were only talking about graphics. Might just be me, though. My last post was basically asking if you'd updated properly.

war rock exe

Years
  • It may just be me, but what you said a few posts above to me didn't sound like a proper update, unless you were only talking about graphics. Might just be me, though. My last post was basically asking if you'd updated properly.
    Apologies, I do believe that I am updated properly, I had added the files from 16.2 to my folder! Is there anything else I must change?

Back