• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eury's trade thread

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    your welcome and whenever i trade the vc is always off.
    and its fine. ^_^

let me know when if u ever need anything else

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2014
    Sorry, Eury, but will we trading now or not? Since I'm going to go to sleep in a moment. If you can't, maybe we can do it tomorrow. Thx :)

NB: I think you missed my earlier post?

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    ya sorry i didnt see ur earlier post.
    anyway i will be heading into wifi in just a few minutes

176StantonStreet

Little Mons†er
    Years
    Hey Eury :),
    Could you please breed me a Snivy, Tepig, and a Zorua? IF POSSIBLE could you try to have the Zorua female? Please and Thank you!

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    Hey Eury :),
    Could you please breed me a Snivy, Tepig, and a Zorua? IF POSSIBLE could you try to have the Zorua female? Please and Thank you!

sure...i will let u know when i have them ^_^

edit actually i already have some i can spare so if u want to trade now we can my fc is in my sig

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    Can you get me an English Jolly Drilbur with the ability Sand Rush please? Thanks :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    hey i would like your other version of thundurus xD (one in black) and an aron (adamant if its not hard to get ) I can offer an entei that i got from gts :)

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    Hey Eury, can I get a pokerus infection from you?

yes but i will have to later as my wifi is messing up badly

hey i would like your other version of thundurus xD (one in black) and an aron (adamant if its not hard to get ) I can offer an entei that i got from gts :)

i dont have an aron so i cant breed it for u. and i already have plenty of enteis sorry

Back