• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ev Trained Pokes And Items!!!!!!!!

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
Years
  • I decided to fuse my Item trader thread with....a thread I wanted to make. I can add almost any item on the pokes. Feel free to ask for Berries and Power items but I can't gurantee those. As for my EV trained pokes, I have alot, but the thing u have to understand is their natures will not be the best. Ur probably thinking why would I give a Shiny for this? Well, I will level them up to 100 EV train them Evolve them and make them have the nature u want. Tell me what stats u want EV trained and how much. I want any shiny I don't have. The list will be prevolved pokemon but I will evolve if u want me to. Be sure to ask for natures but I'll charge harder for spcific natures. U can also ask for specific movesets
    ANY FOSSIL POKEMON
    Voltorb
    Ponyta
    Shellos (Pink)
    Chingling
    Mime Jr.
    Sudowoodo
    Starly
    Pikachu
    Pachirisu
    Snover
    Shinx
    Shellos (Blue
    Gible
    Chinchou
    Drifloon
    Gastly
    Geodude
    Abra
    Machop
    Goldeen
    Skarmory
    Hootoot
    Keckon
    Elekid
    Bidoof
    Wynaut
    Eevee
    Pidgey
    Smoochum
    Nidoran (Female)
    Nidoran (Male)
    Cherubi
    Munchlax (Currently out, will get more)
    Rattata
    Aipom
    Chimchar
    Trapinch
    Piplup
    Rotom
    Vulpix
    Turtwig
    Elektrike
    Snorunt
    Diglett
    Glameow
    Growlithe
    Weedle
    Magby
    Remoraid
    Torchic
    Dratini
    Sandshrew
    Slowpoke
    Bagon
    Togepi
    Tyrouge
    Scyther
    Mudkip
    Mantyke
    Totodile
    Beldum (Currently out, will get more)
    Budew
    Meowth
    Nincada
    Swablu
    Zigzagoon
    Absol
    Torkoal
    Phanpy
    Ralts
    Pinsir
    Wooper
    Marill
    Carnivine
    Magnemite
    Rhyhorn
    Feebas
    Happiny
    Hippoptas
    Caterpie
    Heracross
    Clefairy
    Bonsly
    Mankey
    Poliwag
    Treecko
    Horsea
    Sneasel
    Claydol
    Combee
    Bannette
    Aron
    Wailmer
    Riolu
    Cyndaquil
    Spiritomb
    Lapras
    Bulbasaur
    Charmander
    Staryu
    Natu
    Magikarp
    Shelder​

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
  • .....Bump..... Come on guys, any nature moveset gender evs anything, I will pimp out these pokes.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • hey could you get one of thoose torchics to level 75/80 not 100

I don't know the natures but any of them that has high defence + high sp. attack (basically NOT mild ...) if thats not possible then i'll think of another one.

I could give you a level 40 shiny charizard, level 52 shiny scyther, level 55 shiny cloyster if you don't have any of them.

(also sorry about the forslass trade we can still do it later I had a thunderstorm and my power went out XD)

EDIT: i'll come back with a move set...

EDIT2: here it is:
    eruption
    earthquake
    flamethrower
    (if possible egg move flare blitz)
    and from move tutor blast burn

blast burn if flare blitz isn't possbile

Last edited:

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
  • Is Eruption possible with Blaziken? Do u want it Blaziken or to remain Torchic? Oh and do u want it EVd in any stats?

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • Oops i meant cyndaquill to typlosian i'm sorry my bad I am bad with starters... =[

and ev trained sp. attack speed or defence. or is sp. attack and defence for nature all of this is confusing I just want thoose three stats higher...

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
  • Alright, I'll get right on that when I'm done with KoG's Poliwrath.

Edit: I want the scyther by the way.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • froslass is still going to look cool when I send him out and he has stars around him =D thats the best part theres few cool looking shinies though =[ maybe like 10, 15 max

EDIT: can we do the froslass and quilava trade at the same time so I don't have to do two trades?

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    Hey misty if you have a female milotic with mirror coat and you ev train it in sp. att and speed. Ill give you a shiny magnezone, tangela, or shiny ho-oh. But dont train till lvl 100 just until like 50 or 60.

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
  • I can get that right now in like 5 seconds so people waiting, doon't get mad, I can get his so fast.

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
  • Well, let's just say tomorrow I have a big day ahead of me....I can't tonight I had s much ging on today. Tomorrow I will wake up and get right on all 3 of yers and probably get done bfore that day ends.

Back