• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evenin', Mornin', Afternoon or Whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Remember to PM me if you want help or if you just want to be my friend, ok?

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Hey Alex!~ Like your name. It sounds cool. =D Anyway, welcome to PC! Hope you like it here. Stay active, and don't SPAM. Pretty obvious stuff, really. I'm Lexy, and if you like, you can PM me. See you around!~ ^_^

Lucid

Hey, welcome to PC! follow the rules, and stay active, if you have questions on anything, please ask.
    Hope you have fun here~ ^^

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    first business... you have to obtain your wobbuffetism.. yep, you may ask, what is wobbuffetism? ask our great members... requires only random moments saying wobbuffet and being blue at times... -=apply at your local PC-=...

rules, hi, i luv you, j/k, have fun, *bye*, yea, goodnight also

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 18, 2006
    That is a really cool username anyway...read the rules, follow the rules, but most important just have FUN!

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I just ran an IP check, and apparently your IP matches up to that of AJ Styles. ^^; I must close this for now, since pretending to be new IS against the rules. But, this could be a simple misunderstanding. ;3 PM me with any objections!

*closes*

~Karli

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back