• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[EVENT] Darkrai's Night Of Terror (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 17, 2024

The terror stories of Dark
    A revenge on the Graveyard​

I was transported to Mount Pyre. Home sweet home... No... Its Jail horrible jail... I grew up here enclosed in a tomb.

*Flashback*

The old woman put me inside of the mountain... Where the dangerous pokemon stay... I made friendships with bad company.

I grew up until i became a Dusclops... Then the day reached... A trainer appeared and hurt one of my friends. He captured Duskull. Then i charge with a Fire Punch on him to get my friend back. What i did instead was killing the trainer.

The old woman put me on a tomb, far away from others and everyday she gave me food that was not good to consume. If wasn't Darkrai... I would still be closed on that tomb.

*Flashback end*

That woman made my life here horrible... Now its time to make her time horrible too.

I Made the shadow ball and Dark Pulse Trick. She gets a scare. Then i start to walk towards her. She screams loud that maybe the entire Dewford town heard it. Then she stops screaming. She is out voice.

I light up my Punches and create a black hole. The woman runs but she slips and hits with her heard on a tomb. She faints. But there was no way to stop myself. I needed my revenge... She needed to die!

The old man, Tate and Liza come in. I could not kill the old man... He was the only who cared for me. So i disappear and decided to go to Slateport.

The old man runs to his wife. The woman was dead because of the hit on the head. He gets up and says:

"Tate... Liza... Call Wionna... This is an emergency..."

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2016
    The Recruiters Job
    //Seafoam islands//

The fool walked closer to Bobby. He knew not the power that he was messing with, he was an idiot for coming to the sea foam Islands. Had he not seen the news? 13 trainers had vanished but no, this little 10 year old had to come and try to catch a psyduck. Well Bobby would be his doom. At first the kid just thought he had tripped, so he got up and walked closer, but then he fell down the pit. When he landed his leg broke with the sound of a large crack, Why had he not brought an escape rope, he had told no one where he was or where he was going. and that's how Bobby liked it. The boy began to feel confused and scared, It was dark and the room seemed to be swaying his arms and good leg couldn't move as a dark shape began to manifest itself, almost like his limbs were disabled.The giant dark shape in front of him, lashed out scratching his face, Words seemed to float over through the confusion, "I'm sure the seel will appreciate a free meal." The boys eyes widened, he had heard of the vastly carnivorous seel of the sea foam islands, but he had his Electrode at his belt, his arms still couldn't move! He began to breath heavy as more dark seel like shapes speared around him, his last words were a mangled scream.

Bobby watched as the seel began to eat, in his hands were the back pack and pokeballs of the unfortunate victim. Bobby felt luck that Boss Darkrai, set him up as a recruiter, This Electrode and Hypno would make great additions to the dark army.Bobby smiled a sadistic smile.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • [EVENT] Darkrai's Night Of Terror (IC)
    A Delare Scare Fest
    Children's Play

That was something I did not expect to happen. The whole point of this was to scare these feeble humans, right? Sure killing them is something, but willing to die is another thing. I shrug those thoughts off as I roamed around the desert, trying to find an exit. After I while, I groan.

"That's it. I'm out of here."

I try to think of a location where there are no deserts or huge bodies of water. One town I do remember that fits these requirements are Oldale Town. Yes, the perfect place to scare. Hopefully there's no killing. Darkness envelopes me again and I imagine that I am surrounded by houses in a plain place. I chant this to myself and I finally see the place I seek.

"Now where to go," I said out loud.

I roam silently around the place, until I hear some sobbing. I would enjoy it if it were a cry for mercy, but it sounds like someone grieving. I feel disgusted, but as the sobbing continues, I get annoyed. I go over there to see who dares does some horrible crying, but I see a girl clutching to a doll. I was about to go away, but she sees me and stares at opens her mouth to talk.

"Do you think you can help me?"

I grunt. What did she think I was, the tooth fairy? I don't take wishes from mortals, especially annoying ones. But maybe this can help me do my next scare.

"Fine dear child," I whisper softly to the girl. "How can I be of an assistance?"

She stops sobbing and looks at me.

"Really?"

I nod. I feel like Darkrai is giving me a glare, but I'm not in the killing or sacrificing mood. Plus, I can scare her later, right?

"You see, they robbed me right now. My brother was supposed to buy some for our mother who is sick, but he left all the responsibility to me when he found out his friend was acting strange back in Littleroot Town. So I was going to the mart when they jumped me. So can you help me?"

I sigh. This is children's play alright. But she used the word they, meaning that I can scare multiple people at once. I smiled.

"Take me to them."

"They hand around in the back of the Pokemon Center. But I'll wait here. I don't want them taking my doll."

I nod. It's best if she stays here; things are about to get spooky. I go towards the back of the Pokemon Center and see about three boys smoking some sort of paper or stick that's white and yellow. I'm not sure what it is, but it certainly makes smoke come out of their mouths like they breathe fire. I see one smiling, waving some money in his hands. Now what scene can scare them? Maybe Mount Pyre? The one with all the graves and mist? Yes, that's it. It's perfect actually. Gray graves left and right, with the floor glowing an odd color. But, I need to imagine a person too. Maybe the little girl? Yes, that will certainly bring out the horror.

"Hey, Garret? Something strange is happening," said the boy with a pack.

"Relax Net. There's-" the one called Garret, the guy with the money, takes in the scene.

"We aren't drunk, right guys?" It was the last boy that said this.

"No way Tade." Net looks around until he sees the little girl. He taps Garret. "Isn't that the little girl we robbed?"

"Hey!" Garret shouted. "Do you know where we are?"

Well fools, this little girl wants to play with you. She's gonna be your hell.

"Do you want to play?" She says all innocently.

I make sure this phony holds out her doll. I make her talk.

"We can play dress up if you want."

Suddenly, the boy, Garret, picks her up by the shirt while his flunkies wait. I guess he's their leader or something.

"Put. Me. Down." By then, I made sure it was my voice that spoke in her vocal cords.

Frightened, he put her down. I send a blue flame at the girl and she glows.

"You will pay! You will all pay! Now die!"

She glows more and she holds her doll in the air. Then clones appeared of the doll, surrounding the boys. But I made sure they could do two things. They held buckets full of water and dumped it on the boys. They tossed them away, and their hands charged with electricity. It grabbed Garret first and he was shocked. He started to scream horribly, so darn bloody horrible. But I loved it. He screamed and screamed as his flunkies watched. Soon the dolls grabbed them and they suffered the same fate.

"PLEASE!" Garret screamed painfully. "I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! JUST LET ME GO!"

"Give back what was once mine!"

"WHAT-"

She them tossed flames to his flesh. His screams were pitched high. He hit all them high notes alright.

"OKAY! JUST-"

He began to say more, but I let the illusion cease to exist. All of them fell with a thud. They were all with haunted looks. I grinned like a maniac. They ran towards where the girl was.

"H-here's your m-money! D-don't do that again!"

With that, all of them ran up north. The little girl look confused, but she smiled. She walked up to me.

"Thank you! I can finally get the medicine for her!"

Before I could even think to do anything with her, she ran happily to the PokeMart. I sighed. Oh well, at least I enjoyed scaring those boys. I could swear I still hear their screams.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • The Sandman's Lullaby
    Chapter Six
    The Lighthouse in the Darkness
    (Slateport City)

A man of around thirty-five was standing the coast, the bay of Slateport City, looking out at the dark sea. He had not a thought on his mind, but how peaceful it was, to have the bay to himself. At least, for now. He took out a cigarette, and lighted it, taking an inhale to savor the cold chill in the air that brushed across his bearded face. Then, he pulled the cig out, and let the cigarette smoke linger in the air.

He always liked being at that spot on Halloween night. No children, or rotten trouble makers to try and ruin his quiet time.

However... this gentleman was not entirely alone. The Sandman had slithered out of the darkness underneath the boardwalk some time ago, waiting for yet another unsuspecting victim. He could smell the scent of nicotine, and noticed a lone man was standing, looking out at the ocean. The Sandman, wanting to make this a quick one, slowly, re released a Poison Gas attack, seeping up between the wood panels underneath the man's feet. His eyes focused on the man's position, waiting for the moment to strike.

The man, having finished his cigarette, flicked it out the ground and stepped on it, crushing it into a little crumple. That's when the man quickly noticed the purple smog rising from below. "Wha-what?!" He jumped back. No Pokemon ever attacked him, even on Halloween night. He tried to make a run, but an unseen force tightly gripped around his feet, and made him trip, landing hard on his face. He felt dizzy, not only from the blow to the floor, but the gas that was surrounding him. His eyes began to burn, and he tried to get up The last thing he saw when he tried to look up was a large, yellow hand reaching his face....

"Wake up, Richard... wake up." A harsh, raspy voice echoed into his mind. His eyes tried to open, but it was difficult. It felt as if his eyes were burning from earlier. All he could see was the moonlight, still making the dark, dark ocean glow. He was looking through a large window, and knew he was at an elevated height. Trying to get up, he was restrained to a chair by an unknown force. He tried looking around for what could be holding him down.... Suddenly, an incredibly bright light blinded him for a moment, making him yell out. Then... a harsh, raspy whisper chuckled at him. "Well, now... awake, are we?" The man angrily asked his unknown attacker, "Who the hell are you?! What is this?! How do you know my name?!" The man was angry, indeed, but the Sandman could hear that time old hint of fear in Richard's voice.

"Eheheheh... my, my, aren't we angry? Well, quite simply, I can... see you." The man looked right and left, but saw nothing. Not even with the light of the light house passing by. He looked up, but nothing was on the ceiling. After a while of looking, he noticed something, off into the distance. A pair of red dots... red eyes, peering right at him. The light had passed by again, and the eyes seemed to have come closer. Richard's eyes widened, not able to look away at the red orbs that kept Richard in place. "I can see a lot of things, Richard... Like, what you fear most..." The light passed once again, and the eyes now belonged to a figure. It had pointed ears... and, what looked like a white mane. Richard struggled to break free from the creature's grasp, but no such luck. "I know you fear the darkness... What goes 'bump' in the deepest, blackest darkness..."

Richard began to yell insults and demands, but the crushing grip of whatever held him was beginning to tighten, like an Arbok using a powerful Wrap attack. "I also know of your fear of snakes..." The creature's shadow became even closer, it's features more and more defined as the light passed over and over. The red orbs Richard first saw were surrounded by what seemed to be voids, where eyes should be. For a second, Richard believed its eyes were the abyss itself. He felt the grip tighten, and in his ear... he could he a distinct hiss... He gasped with fright, giving the Sandman a cruel chuckle. "Yes... there it is." The Sandman's image was getting closer, until finally, he came through the window. Richard was looking at a Hypno. Or, what Richard could only describe as a demonic, insane looking Hypnosis Pokemon. The smile was much too big for it's actual face, like it's head could fall off at any moment. His teeth, stained with a red substance Richard knew deep down, but tried to deny everything.

"No, no, no, Richard... This isn't how we do things here." The Hypno, after one, final passing of the light, appeared right before Richard. It's facial expression looking even more insane, and it's eyes looking even more bottomless. He couldn't look away, he couldn't leave that monster's gaze. "Now..." He grabbed his head, as if he was going to unscrew the top of his skull. Richard began to scream, demand him to let go. But the Sandman knew better. Richard was breaking down. Ready to finish, the Sandman said with a ravenous tone, "It's time to feed." The Sandman tightened his grip, and began to unscrew his head...

Richard jerked up, screamed loudly, alarming everyone in the area. A young girl, who saw Richard lying in the bushes, mumbling and crying, tried to wake him up, only to be met with a horrified man, screaming and running off into the night.

The Sandman, hiding inside the shadows of the lighthouse looked out at the scene that played before him. He laughed, and took a good whiff of the air. He said, with a smirk, "So, it's true what they say. Fear cuts deeper than the sharpest blade... Eheheheh..." The Sandman's color faded to the shadows, laughing quietly as he vanished.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    And the winner, with 30 well deserved, well written and thought out points is...

MurkMire

Congratulations for being the Scare Master of the Roleplay Corner! You will shortly receive an emblem, and you will immediately stand in the spotlight of the flash banner in the RPC for everyone else to admire your scare skills and writing wonders.​

Runner-up with 25 points is Yet Another Logical Nerd. Big thanks to everyone who participated. Be sure to check in again when we get more events and challenges up in our beloved Roleplay Corner :)​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back