• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event Setup and Questions

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I would like one more judge for the PokeParody competition. :x I guess I was too wishy-washy on the other thread with the description, lol.

Years
    Yu-Gi-Oh Trading Card Game Tournament

An opportunity to duel in a friendly and competitive atmosphere. Prizes will be given out to the winner and runner up.

I think I post this here ¬_______¬

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Just to let you know. Me and deku really need a judge for the Create a Pokemon Compeition. Since the competition has strong relations to Design and Pokemon Art I was thinking I could find members who seem to be quite active around boards such as Pixel Art, Pokemon General and the CBC. I'll just send them a message asking them if they'd to be one; as simple as that. But if you'd like to handle it in a different way I'm fine with that! ;3

Last edited:
    Years
    Alright, here's my event description.

Pokemon Trading Card Game Tournament
    Play against other players online! No cards needed! Deck lists will be provided if you wish to use them. Emblems will be awarded to the top finishers.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    OK, Sotomura, I would like to ask about this - for Pokédex 3D Snap, I should be safe with only the hosts judging, right?

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
    Years
    I'm not sure weather or not Galukxy and Masqueraine will agree with me, but I do think, the Emblem Sketcher Contest will need at least, Three-Judges, mainly because it is a type of art, and it could be the one used for a perm Emblem, so I do think we will need judges.

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
    Years
    I will talk to Galukxy and Masqueraine about it, I'm making the Planning Thread, for the Event right now, so I will see what they say. I will also PM them, so I will let you know b tommrow some time.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I haven't discussed the event yet with Alternative, but is it okay to make a plan thread of the event and then get some feedback?

And, I think we may need 1 or 2 judges for the Profile Makers Prattle event.
    I will PM, Alternative with a plan of my ideas for this event soon though.

Tomandgreen

The Original Copy-Cat
    Years
    Trivia Championship

Do you know more than you let on? Well Einstein, show us your mad trivia skills!
    Hosted by Tomangreen, Magmaruby and Aquasapphire, and Roswell
    Prizes include emblems and a mystery egg!

And I really am glad to here blogs will be given out as a prize!!! In general, I don't mean for our event.

RHIOneAlbum

Banned
    Years
    Can someone make a purplish CSS gradient for our threads background?
    I would do it myself, buttt PCs CSS confuses me

Nvm, we got it covered

Last edited:
    Years
    I'd like the description for The Quote Game to be changed to "Test your trivia knowledge on quotes from almost everywhere!" and I made a tad more creative title "The Quote Trivia Gameshow" (I just somehow like the idea of it being a gameshow where I'm the emcee xD) :3

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Am I allowed to allow other Event Organizers to post and contribute in my event threads, even if he or she is not part of the event itself?

Also, is the schedule of 4 days of accepting entries and doing the judging after that allowed?

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
    Years
    My event isn't a competition but I can i give an emblem for people that participated a lot on it.?Like for having a lot of posts on the thread?

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Can you add Zeffy as an Event Organizer as a Judge for the Design-a-Pokemon event? He needs to be able to see the judging information.

Years
    Two questions.

Is it acceptable if the mention of "Get Together 8" is found in an image/logo at the header of the thread?

Does a thread need to be pre-approved in order to use a CSS Layout, or will the layout be approved/denied after it's made?

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    This is a subtle change, but... Can the "Pokédex 3D Snap" event be renamed to "Pokédex 3DSnap"? The only difference is the space between 3D and Snap is removed.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    Could I please reward an emblem for getting all the puzzles correct in Wonder Word Search and three emblems for Who's That Pokemon, one for getting all the answers correct and one for participating and another for getting a high percentage correct?

Also is the CSS alright in those threads?

Can 'Wonder Wordsearch' please be changed to 'Wonder Word Search' and can the description be changed to 'Four days jam packed with themed and fun word searches.'
    Can Who's that Pokemon's description please be changed to "Be a Pokémon detective. Dig, scratch and sniff through the clues given the find out the mystery Pokémon."

Last edited:

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    Could I please reward 11 emblems for my event, the Pokéathlon Scoring event? Since they're that much, I'll explain:

1 for participating
    5 for one catogory, who are also devided into 5 other subjects and only one if you win
    and 5 for another catogory.

Also, is the CSS in Pokéathlon Scoring allright? Thanks.

Back