• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event - Smash Bros: PC Edition (OOC - Finished)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Riley and Willard are looking for a fight. Two-versus-two anyone? I can send you the joint post we're making.

So are Sang and Eris, I believe - I'm cool with doing it with you guys and I'm sure ANARCHit3cht will be cool with it too. :3

That is such a weird and interesting combination of people, I'm not doing it obviously but I vote hell yes. xD

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Time for a good match. Oddball_ and I are just going to finish our introductory JP to each other and you can join us. (y)

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Time for a good match. Oddball_ and I are just going to finish our introductory JP to each other and you can join us. (y)
    Oh cool! It might be a bit slow to get it together atm as I gotta go to work soon, but I might be able to work on it then! I created a Mopad for when Grimace and I made our joint post, would you like the link?

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Posting Varys and my JP so far as to let everybody read it, (and for points... shh...) We have a Google docs ready. I'm on my phone and Etherpad only works half the time while I can edit docs offline if I have too. I know my phone is literally a pile of Stunfisk.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Posting Varys and my JP so far as to let everybody read it, (and for points... shh...) We have a Google docs ready. I'm on my phone and Etherpad only works half the time while I can edit docs offline if I have too. I know my phone is literally a pile of Stunfisk.

I'm fine with using that if I can get the link/what have you. Never used it before but might as well as learn now. That being said, Grimace and I are currently at a set of ruins, so you could either arrive at the ruins or we could just casually walk away like they weren't really all that interesting edit our posts or something to make it flow better. I don't mind and I don't think Grimace would since he'd basically have to if I edited mine. Whatever works best for you guys~

Last edited:

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • Finally got my first post up. Took me long enough. I hope I didn't make too much of a scene. Not really in my style to start quietly. If any one has any problems with me trying to burn the forest down, please tell me. He won't be able to mind you. Zeph's not that strong yet.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • I'm with either mopad, etherpad, or gdocs. Just send me the link :) I'll not be up tonight since I will be out with friends. :)

Years
  • Finally got my first post up. Took me long enough. I hope I didn't make too much of a scene. Not really in my style to start quietly. If any one has any problems with me trying to burn the forest down, please tell me. He won't be able to mind you. Zeph's not that strong yet.

A little fire never hurt anybody... wait

Also, no new sign-ups will be accepted from this point onwards.

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I'm with either mopad, etherpad, or gdocs. Just send me the link :) I'll not be up tonight since I will be out with friends. :)
    Alright! Sounds good. Drop me the link the gdocs you guys were using? Or explain to me how that works? I'm also fine with whatever, but gdocs seems to work better for most people?

Years
  • What if this is my first roleplay on this site?

This is an event created more for the purpose of letting people with characters they have already used again. There will be other events later down the line that are more accessible to everyone else.

At this point though sign-ups for this event are closed anyway. Sorry for any confusion :)

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    I just thought I'd say that it might help to change the thread name. It's a little misleading since it still says sign-ups.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • Where is everyone?
    All working on amazing joint posts?

-looks around-

Uh... yes? I know Cayo and I are. Kinda hard to juggle a couple of things on my Midterm week, not to mention we live on opposite sides of the world, so we only have made... uh... 1k words? We'll try and finish it soon for your Viewing pleasure!

Years
  • -looks around-

Uh... yes? I know Cayo and I are. Kinda hard to juggle a couple of things on my Midterm week, not to mention we live on opposite sides of the world, so we only have made... uh... 1k words? We'll try and finish it soon for your Viewing pleasure!

Sounds good. Looking forward to it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back