• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event - Smash Bros: PC Edition (OOC - Finished)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
  • JP with Oddball has started. Will be posting sometime this week once we are done with it. :)

jombii

Years
  • also, can willard keep his wand? he uses it to channel his electric type attacks.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Fixed my post because i thought there was no JP. Sorry if i made confusions.

Years
  • Fixed my post because i thought there was no JP. Sorry if i made confusions.

Just to help clarify - JPing is more or less expected in a sense. It is the preferred way to conduct long interactions between characters, makes battles and conversations easier, makes it easier for us to judge and promotes communication between people. Also JPs are worth more points.

So yes, whilst there isn't any official rule requiring you to use JPs, it makes everybody's lives a lot easier. Hope that clears it up for anybody else with issues.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • -yawn- Oh, people are making Joint posts now. If anyone wants to do one with me, feel free to Message me.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    any (preferably) two people wanting to do some sort of battle post with Grimace and I? Maybe a sort of little two on two skirmish or if only one person it could turn into a free for all of sorts? just let me know and ill link you to the mopad.

Plumbum

The Dandy Highwayman (That You're Too Scared to Me
    Years
  • QUICK, BEFORE IT'S CLOSED.

NEVER FEAR, FOR LARRY IS HERE!

Name:
    Larry!
    Original RP:
    Escape
    Type:
    Pokémon... sort of?​

It really wasn't easy picking. It was either this guy or Charlie from Odyssey.

Years
  • QUICK, BEFORE IT'S CLOSED.

NEVER FEAR, FOR LARRY IS HERE!

Name:
    Larry!
    Original RP:
    Escape
    Type:
    Pokémon... sort of?​

It really wasn't easy picking. It was either this guy or Charlie from Odyssey.

Unfortunately Escape is one of the roleplays on our ban-list. So if you would like to participate you'll need to switch to another character. Perhaps this Charlie you mentioned? Sorry for any inconvenience.

Plumbum

The Dandy Highwayman (That You're Too Scared to Me
    Years
  • Well, frick. Guess I'll go grab Mr. Vensworth, but frick nonetheless. Larry outclasses nothing, if one checks his page. Worth a shot!

Years
  • Announcement
    Tomorrow will be the last day that Smash is open for SUs. So anybody still wishing to join who hasn't submitted a sign-up yet needs to hurry.

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    I'm working with Rune right now. It's slow since we live in two very distant time zones.

jombii

Years
  • Riley and Willard are looking for a fight. Two-versus-two anyone? I can send you the joint post we're making.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back