• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Events Discussion Thread [Current Event: Mystery Egg]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    So, basically this is the thread for discussing the future and current events in Black and White including your own ideas for events to come. This is where everyone can keep updated on the past, existing and upcoming events.

Currently, the events occurring are:

Liberty Ticket -
    The first Wi-Fi Event in Black and White which unlocks a special area in Isshu. Here you will be able to capture Victini and is the only way to obtain it as well.
    Event lasts from: September 18th - October 18th
    Zorua and Zoroark Event -
    To obtain the Zorua event, you must do the following steps:
    ☆ You must have the Celebi you obtain from the movie Phantom Champion Zoroark in order to get this event, and other events outside of Japan that have yet to be confirmed.
    ☆ The Celebi has to be brought over to a man that has Zorua in a location yet to be discovered. He'll notice they play with each other quite fondly and you will receive Zorua.
    ☆ Zorua will be LV 10 with the attacks of Leer, Scratch, Pursuit and Fake Tears.
    The process is different with the Zoroark Event.
    ☆ You have to receive the alternate colored Raikou, Entei and Suicune from pre-ordering tickets for Phantom Champion Zoroark in Japan, in order to receive Zoroark. The other events outside of Japan for these three Pokémon have yet to be announced.
    ☆ A battle will take place, Zoroark being LV 25. Zoroark's ability Illusion allows him to transform into another pokémon anytime, but his type (Dark) will remain the same. When your pokémon has received enough damage from Zoroark, it will stop transforming and return back to its regular form.
    ☆ The moveset is the following, Fury Swipes, Faint Attack, Scary Face and Taunt.
    These are the events that we know of recently. Now that you've got the bit of information you need, speculate, discuss, and include your own thoughts/ideas for events to come!

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
    Years
    I caught the Victini with the first Timer Ball i threw. WTF? Well,it is in my box. I hoped many people want it at GTS but i was wrong. >_<
    Actually,i'm happy that i get Japanese events on my game,as they tend to be better than the Europe ones sometimes. I hope the next MG will be something curious,like Meloetta. ^^
    BTW,does anyone know will DPPt events continue to appear? O_o

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm in McDonalds right now. Gonna use their Wi-Fi to get the Liberty Ticket. :D My first Wi-Fi evennnttt<3 And it's Victini of all things! Couldn't be better. But I'm trying to figure out which option is mystery gift on the main menu right now. XD;

Also sucks that I can't get Zorua/Zoroark. They're cool looking and pretty. Do want. :(

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Yeah, I'm really pissed that I can't get Zorua or Zoroark... It's interesting they would make them wi-fi event based Pokemon, but it's just a pain in the ass. I've contemplated finding an AR code to get them, but I really would like to get them legitimately.

The Victini event was kinda cool, if only a bit short. I have yet to use the thing though.

I can't wait to see what they'll do for the Genosect event, hopefully it's something cool.

BTW,does anyone know will DPPt events continue to appear? O_o
    Outside of Japan, yes I'm sure. Especially considering the Zorua and Zoroark events. Other than those two, I doubt we'll see anything else.

Cataclysmic

A New Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2015
    I've been fortunate enough to have gotten Victini, Zorua, and Zoroark. My favorite was definitely the Victini one, but Zoroark's was pretty cool too. I was wondering what that random woman in the truck in the forest was for lol. I liked that I got to pick the ball I wanted Zorua to go into, but it would have been cool to see that event expanded on.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I can't wait for the Genosect event here in the Us (Well first BW have to come out here but yeah)...that's the one I want them most out of the events :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Ugh, I sat in McDonalds for two hours trying to get the Wi-Fi to work with the event. I had three bars and then they would disappear at the last minute. Was really pissing me off. I don't even wanna play White now because I want my Victini.

Genosect looks kinda funky. I don't know if I'll bother trying to get his event. It all depends on if I can find a place to get this Wi-Fi working. Maybe it would help if I could read what's going on and know the problem? lol

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I don't like the Zorua and Zoroark events. They're such cool Pokemon. Zorua should've been given out as an in-game egg, IMO.

Here's something that crossed my mind about speculation for the Genosect event: During the post-storyline, you may hear rumors that some of the Team Plasma grunts will try to restart the Genesect project that was abandoned in some hidden location. Upon hearing those rumors, you go to that location and defeat the grunts. Shortly after that, Genosect appears and battles you at level 60 or 70.

Boarbeque

Deep Voiced Nerd
    Years
    I heard somewhere that there is a cafe in Hiun city in an alleyway with a guitar guy that has something to do with Meloetta.

Jerpy

Give me your cookies...!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2010
    I think theres a possilbity of one coming through the Global Link )some sort of poll is up for what Pokemon you want to appear and a lot of people have picked Arceus).
    To be honest, I prefer it like that. I only want Ishuu Pokemon in Ishuu! >:I

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Merging to Events Discussion as this topic is already being taken place there. :)

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I can see the locations the battle subway leads to (such as the one that leads to an unknown area in the south-west) having something to do with future events. Kanawa Town is a place I think will be a setting for some kind of event as well. Especially since, using the walk through walls cheat, you can see the perspective change as you approach the centre train tunnel.

Years
    Ugh, I sat in McDonalds for two hours trying to get the Wi-Fi to work with the event. I had three bars and then they would disappear at the last minute. Was really pissing me off. I don't even wanna play White now because I want my Victini.

Genosect looks kinda funky. I don't know if I'll bother trying to get his event. It all depends on if I can find a place to get this Wi-Fi working. Maybe it would help if I could read what's going on and know the problem? lol
    If you are trying from a McDonald's in the United States it may not work because you need to agree to the TOS before you can sign-on. The known events are nice and I plan on using Victini on my team.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    OMG it just came to me since i got a japanese pokemon white i wont have to wait for any event i can just trade it my american one LOL

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    If you are trying from a McDonald's in the United States it may not work because you need to agree to the TOS before you can sign-on. The known events are nice and I plan on using Victini on my team.

Actually, I just had to set up the Wi-Fi manually. :) Worked just fine and now I have a Victini named after our own BW mod, Kaori. She requested it! But that makes me happy, as I've never been able to use Wi-Fi and missed ALL the DPPT/HGSS events. I'm really happy I might actually be able to get a Meloetta. :) That's one of my new favorites alongside Victini<3

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Actually, I just had to set up the Wi-Fi manually. :) Worked just fine and now I have a Victini named after our own BW mod, Kaori. She requested it! But that makes me happy, as I've never been able to use Wi-Fi and missed ALL the DPPT/HGSS events. I'm really happy I might actually be able to get a Meloetta. :) That's one of my new favorites alongside Victini<3
    Congrats on the Victini :)
    I sure hope the events don't take to long to come out in the Us and the rest of the world from the day the games come out...actually I am hoping that they give us the victini event the first day it comes out...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Congrats on the Victini
    I sure hope the events don't take to long to come out in the Us and the rest of the world from the day the games come out...actually I am hoping that they give us the victini event the first day it comes out

Thanks. :) And now that you mention that, the Victini event came out on the day of BW's Japanese release. I hope everywhere else gets that luxury, haha. But then again, I was looking at some of the HGSS events, and only Japan seems to have gotten them. Not that I really care too much about that Scizor event though, tbh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back