• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Events for Shinys

Status
Not open for further replies.

dedslnce

The Collector
Years
  • Hello :) would you be able to check my thread for these? Thanks

Recent E Shiny Rayquaza
    Nature: Naive,

E Keldeo
    Nature: Calm

E Diancie OT: Hope
    Nature: Bold, Hasty, Lax, Relaxed,

E Hoopa
    Nature: Hardy, Calm

E Hoopa OT- Manesh (Competitive Shiny Pokemon Only)
    Nature- Quiet
    (first distribution outside of Japan)

Nature doesnt matter to me but I would want one of each so im asking for 5 :)

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Hello :) would you be able to check my thread for these? Thanks

Recent E Shiny Rayquaza
    Nature: Naive,

E Keldeo
    Nature: Calm

E Diancie OT: Hope
    Nature: Bold, Hasty, Lax, Relaxed,

E Hoopa
    Nature: Hardy, Calm

E Hoopa OT- Manesh (Competitive Shiny Pokemon Only)
    Nature- Quiet
    (first distribution outside of Japan)

Nature doesnt matter to me but I would want one of each so im asking for 5 :)
    If I were to pick 5 battle ready shiny Pokemon would you mind if they went into the trade shop I run with Gameguy11 and BreederMac?

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
  • If I were to pick 5 battle ready shiny Pokemon would you mind if they went into the trade shop I run with Gameguy11 and BreederMac?

No I wouldnt mind at all but Game would actually have most of my battle ready pokemon tbh, just letting you know so you dont accidentally pick something that is already available to you

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • No I wouldnt mind at all but Game would actually have most of my battle ready pokemon tbh, just letting you know so you dont accidentally pick something that is already available to you

That's no problem, I'll check his section of the shop against yours so we don't double up :)

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • No I wouldnt mind at all but Game would actually have most of my battle ready pokemon tbh, just letting you know so you dont accidentally pick something that is already available to you

I'm happy to trade you all of thoes but Is it okey if I send you my list tomorrow? I want to confer with Andy to make sure he hasn't got any of the Pokemon but hasn't listed them yet :)
    Oh and there's a UK Hoopa event I'll hopefully get my hands on in a week or two would you be interested in that too?

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
  • I'm happy to trade you all of thoes but Is it okey if I send you my list tomorrow? I want to confer with Andy to make sure he hasn't got any of the Pokemon but hasn't listed them yet :)
    Oh and there's a UK Hoopa event I'll hopefully get my hands on in a week or two would you be interested in that too?

Yeah sure but hopefully I get on, this isnt a site I check daily anymore. but yeah you definitely want to talk to game before you trade. He has a lot(if not all of my stuff(sorry we did a HUGE amount of trading))

Oh and go ahead throw that one in too, ive been gone for a while so I need to catch up on events again.

Edit: also if he cleaned me out(which he has before lol) and there is nothing on my thread that isnt available to you through him, its alright

Last edited:

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Yeah sure but hopefully I get on, this isnt a site I check daily anymore. but yeah you definitely want to talk to game before you trade. He has a lot(if not all of my stuff(sorry we did a HUGE amount of trading))

Oh and go ahead throw that one in too, ive been gone for a while so I need to catch up on events again.

That's no problem, I spotted a few of your with slightly better IV's than his so if there's nothing els thoes will be helpful :) if you don't reply until your next online that's fine, ill keep the Pokemon to one side until your free.
    Oh and the shop has move events listed than this post so please check out my list there :)

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Yeah sure but hopefully I get on, this isnt a site I check daily anymore. but yeah you definitely want to talk to game before you trade. He has a lot(if not all of my stuff(sorry we did a HUGE amount of trading))

Edit: also if he cleaned me out(which he has before lol) and there is nothing on my thread that isnt available to you through him, its alright

You may as well run the same shop -_-' oh well I prefer collecting events anyway if you don't mind these are the ones I'd like
    6IV jolly shiny Lucario

Darkrai-Almia-03208-UT-Lv50-Jolly

Suicune-GAMESTP-01311-UT-Lv30-Relaxed (shiny)

Jirachi-WISHMKR-20043-UT-Lv5-Gentle

Manaphy-TRU-09297-BT-Lv50-Calm

And Shaymin-Oblivia-03060-UT-Lv30-Naive after I get the other Hoopa :)

I also have a 'Movie14' Victini with Reshiram and Zekrom's signature move, standard and Shiny Manaphy from the Pokemon ranger series which I couldn't see listed on your forum if your interested

Edit- sorry I have a Japanese Naive shiny Rayquaza but not from the recent event , I do have the recent event with the natures- Sassy, Relaxed, Lonely and Rash

Last edited:

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
  • You may as well run the same shop -_-' oh well I prefer collecting events anyway if you don't mind these are the ones I'd like
    6IV jolly shiny Lucario

Darkrai-Almia-03208-UT-Lv50-Jolly

Suicune-GAMESTP-01311-UT-Lv30-Relaxed (shiny)

Jirachi-WISHMKR-20043-UT-Lv5-Gentle

Manaphy-TRU-09297-BT-Lv50-Calm

And Shaymin-Oblivia-03060-UT-Lv30-Naive after I get the other Hoopa :)

I also have a 'Movie14' Victini with Reshiram and Zekrom's signature move, standard and Shiny Manaphy from the Pokemon ranger series which I couldn't see listed on your forum if your interested

Edit- sorry I have a Japanese Naive shiny Rayquaza but not from the recent event , I do have the recent event with the natures- Sassy, Relaxed, Lonely and Rash

haha yeah sorry about that, Game was trading me his new pokemon every other day until he couldnt get anything from my shop. so our shops are really close to each other now

I dont really care to collect each and every nature so any rayquaza will do, and just add on the Victinia and Manaphy and let me know what you want for them :)

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • haha yeah sorry about that, Game was trading me his new pokemon every other day until he couldnt get anything from my shop. so our shops are really close to each other now

I dont really care to collect each and every nature so any rayquaza will do, and just add on the Victinia and Manaphy and let me know what you want for them :)

Haha what a pain, would you like Shiny or standard Manaphy?.

Lord Dimenzio

Charming Magician, Pleaser of Crowds
    Years
  • Hey i have an shiny ekans and would like to have an Meloetta or the shiny event Genesect with its special moves, I don't care if they are cheated or whatever. The Ekans is legit and not cheated. I allready say thank you, even if you don't trade with me XD.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Hey i have an shiny ekans and would like to have an Meloetta or the shiny event Genesect with its special moves, I don't care if they are cheated or whatever. The Ekans is legit and not cheated. I allready say thank you, even if you don't trade with me XD.

Hello, I'm sorry, I already have an Ekans, do you have anything els?

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Depends on, i didn't read all posts, just say what you need and i can look if i have it, don't wanna read through all the posts XD

I have just over 100 shiny Pokemon so I need most of them, but I'm especially looking for Pokemon in there first evoloutionary stage

Lord Dimenzio

Charming Magician, Pleaser of Crowds
    Years
  • I have just over 100 shiny Pokemon so I need most of them, but I'm especially looking for Pokemon in there first evoloutionary stage

I have to bring them over from Pokemon white, but i breeded an shiny of nearly any starter, but I didn't evolve them because i got their end stage through GTS in Oras. So if you need any of them just say. Additionaly I have an shiny Golet, Sandshrew, Joltik, Klink, Litwick and Larvesta. If you got all of them i can check my Platin Edition and Hearth Gold. I just need an bit of time to transfer them with Pokemover.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back