• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever been bullied/teased for liking Pokemon?

PikaRom

The Punk Nerd
Years
  • Yeah, I pretty much get picked and pushed around for it, but that's usually coming from the idiots who really don't know what they're talking about half of the time.

Even when I am picked and pushed around though, I really could care less. After all, if you ignore them, they should ignore you. I just sort of pretend that they aren't really saying anything. They just ignore me back for being a brick wall to them. It's not like it does a whole lot to me.

I know it's pretty tough for other people who get the short end of the stick regarding this issue. Like I said, just ignore them, and they will ignore you eventually, no guarantees on time.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Ahh long time ago in 7th/8th grade and I brought my GBA to school and I was playing pokemon and some boys made fun of me... They're always like "squirtle squirtle" and "my charizard can beat your pikachu" and only know bits of the first gen. -_- The girls didn't really know/care. I didn't care if they teased me. Fat old uhh illegitimate children. >O Though pokemon did give me a friend in middle school since she liked it too... But we were separated and I haven't mentioned liking pokemon since then.

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
  • Yeah they did that whole Pikachu thing because that was probably all they know but as a kid who really looks forward to each day and have friends who didn't make fun of me for what I like I wouldn't make fun of them. Besides people pick on me for always laughing along when people laguh at me and other stuff that makes me happy. Other than that I can careless what people think about me.

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
  • I'm happy to say, no.
    Most people in my school are actually pretty pokémon-friendly.
    I remember when I had a Vileplume pencil sharpener and that made me COOL.

T.Guy

Why helo thar
    Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 25, 2009
    As far as I can remember, no, I haven't. People back when I was in school didn't really care weither you liked Pokemon or not.

Marauding Master

Interdimensional.
    Years
  • Yeah, when I was in... I think 8th grade in American terms? I was playing the games and one of them pulled my cartridge out. Then I beated him up and got into trouble for it. >_>;

Back