• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever been emotionally attached to one of your pokemon?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Eevee+ evos. I love those pixels. <333 I feel horrible if I let them fall in battle. And I breed them to where I get two eggs...Eevee twins. ^.^ Beatrice and Balthasar. <3 Leafeon and Glaceon now...but...I heart them.

And my starter. I've never left them off my team. Ever.

Years
  • for me it's my Lucario and Empoleon. I got Lucario as an egg and Empoleon as starter. My friend has an Action Replay and said he would trade me an Arceus for them but i told him no. They have always done well in battle and are good. The best t6ime i'vce had with them is when i beat my cousin's level 100 lucaro in a ouble battle - it was his last Pokemon - and i finiahed him. My Empoleon and Lucario are level 60-ish :)

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    Hmm I guess not so much in this one, but there are ones I like. My Blaziken from Ruby, my Venusaur and Pigeot from LeafGreen and my Jirachi. I've always loved those ones for some reason xD And when they do well it's awesome [:

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • As a competitive battler, I know that the true secret to victory is in the bond you form with your Pokemon. As such, I love all of my Pokemon. Largo, my Slowbro, can come in on a Garchomp Earthquake and Ice Beam it back to hell.. Mason, my Rhyperior has taken heavy hits and come back with twice the strength. Epilepsy, my Porygon-Z, has swept many Pokes before- Scarf Adaptability Tri Attack hurts. Angie, my Blissey, has stopped numerous sweepers in their tracks. Sims (my Infernape), Herman (my Dragonite), Light (my Dusknoir), they've all proven themselves in battle. The ones that haven't will get their chance. Plus, I've raised them all since birth.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • As a competitive battler, I know that the true secret to victory is in the bond you form with your Pokemon. As such, I love all of my Pokemon. Largo, my Slowbro, can come in on a Garchomp Earthquake and Ice Beam it back to hell.. Mason, my Rhyperior has taken heavy hits and come back with twice the strength. Epilepsy, my Porygon-Z, has swept many Pokes before- Scarf Adaptability Tri Attack hurts. Angie, my Blissey, has stopped numerous sweepers in their tracks. Sims (my Infernape), Herman (my Dragonite), Light (my Dusknoir), they've all proven themselves in battle. The ones that haven't will get their chance. Plus, I've raised them all since birth.

That's what it's all about right there. :D

I always give them a Soothe Bell if they're not used to me yet. I don't want to be disliked.

tkay1493

Water pokemon Trainer!
    Years
  • i become so attached to all ym starter pokemon....
    i traded my lvl 85 empoleon to a friend and beged and begged for it back... i love my starter pokemon...
    its kidna wierd.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • I get really attracted to some pokemon, mainly my Lucario, but theres been many.

On my old Yellow version it was my Jolteon, Lapras, Rhydon and Alakazam
    On my old version it was my Typhlosion, my Houndoom, and my Umbreon
    On Ruby it was my Zangoose, which was the only pokemon out of the entire 3rd generation I managed to train to Lv. 100.

On Diamond and Pearl now I get emotionally attached to my Lucario and my Luxray. I can't just help it.

Years
  • I remember when I was younger on Pokemon Blue and Red I got really attatched to my Squirtle and I didn't want it to Evolve. But then my bro took the game from me and let it evolve when I was gonna press B and saved it ;-; But yeah, that was weird XD

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • FEEBAS <333333333

Why, of course not, I'm not that attached, what gave you that idea. XD;

I really like the Pokemon in my games, I always affectionately name them and always feel incredibly accomplished if they win a Gym Battle/the Elite Four. Of course I'd be sad if suddenly my game got wiped. Who wouldn't? Wasting Using over 40 hours training your Pokemon, only to get it deleted. XD

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
    Years
  • I absolutely love my Meganium in Crystal. The Chikorita it evolved from was the first Pokémon I ever received in a Pokémon video game, so it is very special to me. Though I don't bother much anymore with Crystal, I still play it every once in a while just to relive my memories with my Meganium, lol.

xiraiya

Future Sinnoh Champion
    Years
  • My Prized Dragonite nicknamed "Shenron" in my old Pokemon Silver game, I never had attachments to any Pokemon until I hand raised him from an egg to LV100 and had also EV trained him.

He was brilliance in the form of pixels, completely solo'd the Kanto Region with him after I left my Party in a box after the E4, keeping just him.

He was my big friendly weapon of Mass destruction that Obliterated Red hiding in his cave on a weekly basis.

Since then, I've had no other attachments to Pokemon

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I'll just say this:

If anything were to happen to my shiny Staraptor named "Birdy" no court in this world would be a ble to hold me acountable for my actions

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Yes... I am emotionally attached to my Typhlosions... I must make a competitive team revolving around a ScarfPhlosion though...

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • oh yes, very.

as you all *should* know, Torcher, my Blaziken, was my VERY first Pokemon.

when I found out I couldn't have him on my Pearl until I got the Nationaldex... you bet I was PO'd.

The second I could, I ran of to Pal Park to claim muh baby. <3

so yeah, you can say I'm very sedimental of my Blaziken <3

~~~~~

I'm also pretty sedimental of Ria, My Lucario, My other Lucario, My Manaphy (my very first 100% legit event that I got all my myself.), My Infernape (Pyro), My Charizard (Charlie) and the Pokemon I got in trades.

EDIT: Oh yes, let's not forget about my Shiny Cubone! First legal shiny I ever found! <3

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • I have two pokemon that I would never think of letting go of. My Milotic and Absol from Sapphire. Absol is one of my absolute faves (pun intended), and I just think it looks like pure win. As for Milotic, the elusiveness of Feebas meant that once I caught one, that very first one was my pride and joy. Checking it now, it had horrible IV's and is...Timid, but it has won 3 Master contests and single handedly helped me to complete my trainer card on Sapphire, Emerald and now Pearl.

~T_S

Back