• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever been grounded or written up at school?

Ever been grounded or written up at school?

• Yeah ive been grounded before.

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Yeah written up.

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • No to both.

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • All of them.

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    Like the title says, you ever been grounded or written up at school? I have been grounded thats the reason why i havent been active in several weeks. I got wrote up.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Neither, but it doesn't mean I have been allowed on PC. My mom wants me to study subjects for about 6 hours, so I don't get to be online here on the time I usually am. Though, it doesn't matter, how much time I get now here is quite enough.

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    mewthree w/armor said:
    High School: Came close several damm times. Those people can now go do something with themselves.
    That was funny. I got written up for thumping one of my friends. And he knew i was kidding, but my principal saw me do it. I got ASD for that. And i hav got wrote up a couple times more and got ISS for a whole day. And the other one i got ISS for 4,5, and 6th peroid.

enyce

banned
    Years
    in school I have over 200 reports written on me and the the things I said and did.

Grounded? Oh yes

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    I am (quite happy, actually) to admitr that I have never had any of these things happen to me. I guess I'm just that nice. xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    I've written piles of times, I don't care, I never get grounded though

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Let's see, at school I've been written up a whole lot for typical things like forgetting books and such, and then there are some pointless ones from my gym teacher (but those don't count because she's a... yeah.).

The only time I've ever been grounded was for being caught looking at a certain type of website in 5th grade. I found the site by accident too. I swear. XP

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I'm a sweet little tenshi at school.Never gotten detention nor written up,much the less suspended.

HoweverI get grounded[more specifacally by my mom -_-;] almost every weekend or break off of school .__.; So yea..have I gotten grounded?Yes.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I haven't been grounded in years, although I have come close. XD

Written up? Yes, yes I have. Fights, "inappropriate tone" with the teacher, etc., etc.

I do not like my school. XD

Years
    Grounded -- Only a few times. The longest one was when I accidentally locked my parents out of the house. I swear I don't know how it happened... but it did and they grounded me over all of the winter break. That happened to be the break my little brother got Pokemon Stadium 2 too -_- That majorly sucked!

Written up -- No. I'm too good of a kid. I always come on time and I don't misbehave.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I've never been grounded. My parents just don't care for discipline.

If I walk in late to school/work, nothing happens. Especially at work...which worries me for some reason.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Ive been written up about 7 times(this was in elementary school when i had ADHD..seriously)and grounded about 10 times(for stupid reasons I might add -.-')

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    Grounded a couple of times for talking back and refusing to do stuff. Getting more than 1 B on my report card for a month.

I've been written up a couple of times. One for fighting with this big jerk, the others for talking in class while the teacher was talking. Talking back to the teacher and calling her a not so nice word.(Teacher was a real witch!)

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    Written up:lol...yeap...back in 5th grade,....I was a DEMON!!!!but suprisingly,I ended up being my teacher's fav. student,and most popular....and even more back in time,since my mom was.....uh,this is too much explenations....

Grounded:yes!actually,about 5/6 of this school year I was....

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    5th grade: yes I beileve I was written up on the bus for having my handout in the isle (I know I'm one heck of a rebel) and it's not my fault that i had to sit three to a seat on the edge ;; I also had thre detentions in my life for never turning in homework.

Grounded?: yes I beileve I have been grounded because my brother hurt me and my parents didn't beileve me ;; and then because i talk back to much :X

Back