• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever feel like a murderer?

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    ...As in thread killer. Where you post a couple times, and the topic drops down to page 2 or 3 for a week or so?

It's happened to me, I think it's funny personally, but I wanted to know I'm not alone in the world. ^^()

So?

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Most definately. I stood on an innocent snail once, crushing it into a pile of death. It took me.. seconds to get over the guilt D=

...oh THREAD murderer? That's quite different. Yes, yes I do.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    for a second I though you were talking about an actual murderer then yea we all are since we have killed something in our lives before, but as for the thread thing, no I dont feel like that at all

:t354:TG

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    All the time! It might be because I murdered Cherri and Forgotten Memory because I was convinced they were trying to frame me for the murder of a mister Lennon, and now I log onto their accounts and pretend to be them to get rid of all suspicion! Genius, right?

OH WAIT, THREAD MURDERER? No, not really, but I'm sure a certain Assistant Admin does. I mean, you can't keep sticking an axe with your posts and expect the threads to survive.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    ^ Nah, I don't want you to have to crown.

I kinda felt like a killer some time ago. I've killed my own threads in OT in fact XD. I'm always so WTF.

I nearly ended a picture battle game with this.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Yup, Fi and her friends were having a conversation in TCTI I posted once.....they stop ;_;

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Oh, how I was going to come to this thread and reminisce about the many bugs I've killed, accidental or otherwise, and all of those germs I destroyed with my Hand Sanitizer (but you can't prove that's I killed that dead body). Alas, then I read the first post.

No, I have not ever felt like a thread murderer, but I'm sure I have been some time or another.​

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    The truth is, every time I see a homosexual, I have the feeling that I wanna kill em... OMG

No offense mate, but it's true.

Last edited:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    A lot of times. I have pretty much lost count on all the animals i have killed...

Perhaps the thread should be named what is your most easily remembered murder?

Wait... Threads? Oh ya i've done that numerous times.

Infernape

fire power!
    Years
    well there was that one time when that guy cut in front of me in line...Oh! xD yeah I know what you mean...>.> it's really awkward.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    Yep, happens to me all the time...
    It gives me a sinking feeling to look at all the posts that have their last post as my username. *sigh*

Last edited:

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I've killed the DCC and TCTI a few times as well as some other threads that weren't really popular in the first place.

Back