• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever felt like...

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
    Years
    We're not talking about tobacco, are we?

Lol I don't believe so. But on that note.

But sometimes I swear I was being touched by something one time, not badly but like a wanted to be soothing touch but it actually moved my blanket and no one was in the room and I was trying to sleep. -. I just froze and hid under the covers..

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2014
    When Im in my apartment alone at 3 am in the shower and I hear a creak...yes

TARDIS

wherever, whenever
    Years
    Well, um. In my old apartment, I believed there was a ghost living, hehe. Or something. Sometimes that whole place just felt really weird and I got tingly feelings and all. Worst part was that there was a sort of corridor going between my general living area to the hall and bathroom, and if I needed to go in the night there was a mirror staring back at me through the corridor from the wall next to the front door. And I sort of imagined that there was this really scary man standing behind me in it.

Buuut I probably just had wild imagination (and an overly active fright of the dark), you know, because I was never really hit by that man or anything. That that building used to be an old hospital for dying people, thaaat's probably totally irrelevant 8)

Back